You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 10:54am

Author: Filipinski

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

Quoted from "dojoo1251" I don't see what's the problem with new players getting all those items for free. But imo it would be way more fair if every single player could get those items for free. I was never a hardcore player, although I already spent more than 100€ cs, and still don't have all the items new players are getting. So, imo, everyone should be getting the items. Or at least give us the items when we make a new reinc. Ps: Pls, forgive my bad english This is exactly what we want, but ...

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 10:49am

Quoted from "user_4016268" this is for you to see that they do not care about the players, nor do they want an answer they give. already there are more than 5 k views on this topic is already almost the population of the game, and they do not even want to give an answer. Of course they do not care. It's money they only care about, it isn't anything new tbh. They were like this all the time, the funniest thing about all this stuff is that we actually once wrote that something created big differe...

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 10:42am

I have explained once, and looks like I need to explain again because non of you actually understands the problem. 1.WE DIDN'T GET ANY INFO ABOUT THIS CRAP BEFORE PATCH. - What does it mean? Well, there are many people that started playing on new chars or just came back after years of not playing. I created a new char (my old one has all that stuff but it's on another server) and started farming BEFORE PATCH 9.0. I got lvl 74 just the day before patch came in, so in one day i got from 74 to 80. ...

Monday, March 5th 2018, 2:46pm

Quoted from "ReZZiT" Try it out its worth! I'm tired of this game tbh, why would I pay again? I just wasted over $100 to see that new accounts have everything better than myself xD... I won't spend a single dollar on this game anymore, not worth it.

Monday, March 5th 2018, 2:42pm

Seems like there are people that doesn't understand what is the problem . I played allods for about 2 months and i spent money on the game. I barely got lvl 80 and I couldnt even buy all that stuff that was in Ark, so why the hell ppl that are new [especially on new server - Equilibrium] get stuff that many ppl couldn't even get from boxes? Now I can't get what they have (for free) you think it's fair? Because I don't. It's pure greed. There are a lot of mmorpg that doesn't rely on itemshop only...

Monday, March 5th 2018, 12:24pm

Nothing was done in that matter. You had a week, you didn't do anything about this problem guys. I think it's about the time to leave playing this game. I came back after 2-3 years break and just leveled up to see Ark given to every single new player. Tbh I don't see any other solution but to stop playing allods and stop paying for the game. It's not worth it, I have never seen a much greedier developer. So I think it's the right time to go check out what's new in biggest alternative to allods.

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 10:56pm

At least someone who is responsible for things like that should have made a statement by this time . Noones responding to old player's dissapointment :/?

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 4:27pm

I feel cheated. Like for real this is totally unfair. I started playing on new server last week I was farming hard to get everything I have now I even bought preorder from you guys. This is sooooooooooooooo unfair you better do something with that or you will lose players that are with you for a long time and pay for the game and still didn't get what a guy who plays for 15 min has. I'm talking right now with my friend who started playing he said "I don't even know what's going on" and he got ev...

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 12:03pm

Dead CIty quests

I have killed the dead king after the patch and it took some time because DC is much harder right now - nothing dies with one hit anymore, so I'm not able to finish DC alone now. When i killed dead king after the patch i could talk to Nihaz and finish the quest without any problem.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 1:16am

Dead CIty quests

I tried, no result at all I went to cradle NPC too.

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 11:24pm

Dead CIty quests

Unfortunately no All the quests look like this (attachment). No more information about where should I go or where the quest ends. I'm stuck

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 10:49am

Dead CIty quests

Hi everyone, Before the patch I have completed whole Dead City, now I am left with 3 quests The Flipside Revelation: At-Zak; The Flipside Revelation: Sarn; The Flipside Revelation: The Great Dragon; I have no idea where do I finish those quests. I have been looking for days and didn't find anything. I even waited for Thursday's restart and still nothing I can do Can anyone help? Edit: Of course autowalk doesn't lead anywhere and quest flags are in DC where I can't finish quests.