You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Monday, March 20th 2017, 7:27pm

Author: Tidehunter

In case if you wonder if there is still live on p2p...

Quoted from "tpb112793" Actually you would be surprised how many Russians know at least basic English. Afaik, its not that they cant/refuse to speak English, its rather that most still think this to be some kind of joke, like some weirdos decided to troll ppl that way. Awareness of existence of foreign playerbase and of situation on EU server is close to zero. Guys will come around eventually.

Wednesday, April 27th 2016, 12:43pm

New expansion too easy?

Quoted from "Dala" My post is relevant to s2 only. I'd have hard time believing someone actually complaining about 'too easy' when there's a much harder mode available. I have no idea how much difference patronage 5 and runes above 6 make on the F2P, but on P2P server only bosses worth killing are: Plague City - all except the flame wave boss. Zalesky Posad - 2nd boss TT - first boss With sligtly better gear, specific party compositions and patience you'll be able to kill almost everything, but...

Thursday, April 21st 2016, 11:45am

A Guide to Stat Values

Quoted from "user_1104294" Specific Stat Discussion Willpower: Willpower is important for PvP, but because it is the only stat that has diminishing returns it is not necessary to stack it highly. Well, there's more to it; there are three Willpower caps, 350 and ~420 and ~500, because there's debuff that decreases your willpower by 350 by default, by ~420 if the debuffer is in support spec and by god knows how much (I believe its 450) if its mage with fully stacked... mage buff, whatever its cal...

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 11:19pm

NOVOGRAD NOT DEAD! on p2p

So did you kill that boss after all?

Wednesday, April 13th 2016, 3:53pm

Great class for solo levelling and needed in endgame? 7.0, obviously

Healer, Pala, Psionic, Engineer, Mage, Summoner - for 7.0 choose one of these.