You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 5:32pm

Author: Ossewa

Collector's Edition - please help

Aaaaah great - thanks for the replies - I will then buy this! Cheers!

Tuesday, April 19th 2016, 5:23pm

Collector's Edition - please help

Hi guys. New player here. I only play on the P2P server. I just want to know please if I buy the Collector's Edition will every character on my account receive the mount? If I delete a character and make a new one can I then still get the mount on the new character? Where will I find the mount, in my bag? Do you feel that the Collector's Edition on P2P server is worth the £39 in cost? Thanks.

Sunday, April 17th 2016, 9:02am

levelling Warden spec for Noob

New player here on P2P server. I am now a level 10 Warden. I have no idea what rubies to use. All the guides are before version 7. I do not want to heal whist levelling so I should either use rubies in melee or range. But there are so many - it seem a bit overwhelming and confusing. Then what spells to use? rotation? And should I put 1, 2 or 3 points in them. Has anyone made a levelling build (by level)? Or do you know about a levelling build? Any tips/advise would be good. Thanks in advance for...

Saturday, April 16th 2016, 9:24am

Easy laidback class

Hi, new player here on P2P server. I am looking for the easiest laidback class. PVE orientated. Easy rotations, slower rotations, not too many buttons to press. I work fulltime and can only play 90 minutes in the evening. When I get home from work I want to relax and enjoy the social element from a guild. When in a dungeon or PVP I obviously go flat out doing my best so that it not problem; it is when I quest or helping a lower level that I would prefer to just chill with a east laidback rotatio...