You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Friday, February 24th 2017, 12:57am

Author: figgenss

solistalia here, saying hi.

Sooo, I'm not the only one that's lurking around on this forum Amazed to see you still alive. Hi all.

Saturday, February 27th 2016, 2:29pm

Post your oldest screenshots

Quoted from "addyos" Damn. I saw this thread and desperately went through my old laptop looking for screenshots from when I was in Bloodpact, but alas I deleted all allods files on it and didn't save any of the pictures. GG. The nostalgia. Bloodpact, you say? I Happend to come over some old screenshoots from my time in Bloodpact. Not the earliest stages, but sure one of my oldest. Somehwere in the Open Beta. Heres one from the good old Astral, the Verona farming (For those who remember) You act...

Monday, February 15th 2016, 6:32am

BuffUI r9!! Addon (Buffs over the heads)

how do I add my own buffs? Only buff that's shows over target, is knockdown effect...

Friday, June 6th 2014, 12:45am

back to beta version of Allods Online plse?

Well, I don't really like the direction the game has turned. Astral and pvp used to be my favorite aspects of the game, now I can't really find those enjoyable anymore. The gearing process too, its ridiculous, its just one hell of a grind. I guess the game just became boring to me. R.I.P good ol' Allods

Thursday, June 5th 2014, 10:07pm

back to beta version of Allods Online plse?

I gonna have to ask... Is there any private servers still running from this period?