I won nothing or 100 miserable meh crystals

Friday, July 26th 2019, 4:37pm

Author: orvix

Multiverse

Name: thernote Server: Evolution It's time to see who the king is

Wednesday, December 26th 2018, 1:03am

New Year Event Special!

Quoted from "yolooo" please give me more options better because I do not do anything related to Christmas and allods? so that everyone can compete I totally agree

Monday, November 5th 2018, 2:59pm

Halloween Pumpkin Challenge

that the best one wins xD

Monday, November 5th 2018, 2:54pm

thank you very much for your support guys

Saturday, November 3rd 2018, 4:01pm

but it's because in my country I can not find a pumpkin to carve so use it and it is allowed to use any other fruit or vegetable if you can not find a pumpkin in your country but it's because in my country I can not find a pumpkin to carve so use it and it is allowed to use any other fruit or vegetable if you can not find a pumpkin in your country and if not using a pumpkin do not consider that it is more difficult in this vegetable would not be a fair competition the good thing is that they all...

Friday, November 2nd 2018, 10:02pm

Halloween challenge

I hope the team allods keep in mind that this figure and in this vegetable is more difficult than carving in a pumpkin is easier I think the most dedicated and complex work deserves a good position.

Tuesday, October 23rd 2018, 12:43am

New server name competition!

Name:thernote Server:New frontier suggestions 1-edge of the world 2-scarlet crusade 3-New order 4-Vyshegrad 5-new blood order 6-battle for sarnaut 7-legion 8-Artharnea 9-creation path make all these suggestions based on what comes with the 10.0 update and a little imagination I hope you like some of these suggestions post several suggestions because nowhere does it say that you can only suggest once if I'm wrong, please let me know before the event is over to correct Thanks

Tuesday, September 19th 2017, 1:16pm

Monthly Challenge September: Fanfiction

Name:demaiin Server:equilibrium language: portugues a video for see the history of allods

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 2:39am

Monthly Challenge August 2017: Trash Takeout

Name : demaiin Server : New Frontier The punishment for garbage collectors is death http://imgur.com/xZknLNp

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 2:53am

Equilibrium Server: Bonus Extension

Is everything free? What kind of objects are there

Sunday, July 23rd 2017, 6:04pm

Monthly Challenge July 2017: Guide of Creation

Name:demaiin Server:New Frontier New Frontier : Free2Play server sluggers paradise : Pay To Win server equilibrium : Free2play x3 experience It gets boring to level up Here you have the solution triple experience rate in the new server equilibrium in which you have to levear but with a bonus of experience very high also in your backpack in the part of boutique will give you many free prizes like a wolf to mount 8.45 speed and In level 75 you will be given magic furnance 16.50 speed very fast als...

Wednesday, July 19th 2017, 1:58am

1 vs 1 Arena Battleground

yes Quoted from "Intoshadows" As a World of Warcrqft player of many years(whom recently left Wow to come to Allods) the one aspect I miss the most about Wow the most was it's Arena combat system. I would love to see a non-battleground(arena style) ranked pvp aspect be implemented to Allods featuring brackets of 1vs1, 2vs2, 3vs3 and finally 5vs5. Rewards from this could be used to purchase pvp focused gears/trinkets and maybe some other additional rewards as well(costumes, etc) available only thr...

Friday, May 19th 2017, 5:26pm

Name the Server - The Finalists

Is the best suggestion I've seen what happens to them? And i do not win

Sunday, May 14th 2017, 8:52pm

Contest: Name the Server!

I just hope it finds a difference between one server and the other not only 3x experience If not the prices in boutique all 0 crystals for the first 4 weeks of the apertra of the server and then normal but prices under example pegaso 500 crystals and that find more variety of mounts in the boutique since there are very few I would like to work in team Allods to take this game to the top and then if I think there are enough people for two servers but if this does not work after a considerable tim...