You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Saturday, March 10th 2018, 5:23pm

Author: u_8943941

Incense And Mount feed

Quoted from "marthellus" It looks like incense run is removed? Or i cant find `em? I am returning player got meself one of this new 75lv char. So maybe i overlook, if some one know something plz tell. The daily quest for incense and mount feed is still in the game. If you boosted the character maybe you need to finish the quest chain leading to unlocking the daily.

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 7:35pm

Allods Music

That one piece that I hoped to find there was what I call "Allods guitar music". It's the old credits music I believe. It's like main theme of Allods but played on guitar. Anyone knows where could I find it? Update I have just found that russian site http://allodov.net/music/# and it most of allods' soundtrack. I have even found the guitar music I was talking about earlier and it's entitled "Титры"

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 5:22pm

Allods Music

Cool little thing, wish they would upload all the full lenght tracks.

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 5:18pm

Why is forum's background not updated?

Quoted from "Lisad" We won't be changing it, unfortunately. Wow, that are great news! Maybe just delete any visuals on page/forum... Who needs them anyway? :-)

Monday, March 5th 2018, 8:14pm

Why is forum's background not updated?

Main page's background is updated to the new patch but the forum sill has old one even though Allods' logo is new? Why is that?

Monday, May 23rd 2016, 10:22pm

Banned !

i am trying to log in, and it says my account is banned. I sent ticket and they said i am not banned. what the heck do you mean im not banned if when i try to log in it says im banned? like seriously wtf guys