You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Thursday, September 29th 2016, 3:52pm

Author: Szamanesko

Gloomy where are you? Come back... ;(

Gloomy was removed. They appeared on bestiary list again, when 7.0.1 came. What happen in 7.0.2 we will see.

Monday, April 4th 2016, 4:36pm

No compensation for Phony, they will work when maze run again. You have him in closed maze now i think.

Monday, April 4th 2016, 4:03pm

It worse, you buy for money (blue crystals), they leave bon for shop to some products (violet crystals) In my opinion was better if Gloomy stay on list temporary not used. Always hope some brilliant person in future will say - that was good goblin, he give some fun in maze. I feel just robbed, in this situation.

Monday, April 4th 2016, 3:23pm

Push notice that goblins from maze not back to goblin list. My not installed Phony is on list, Sparky and others installed goblins not. You all wrote tickets about Gloomy, or waiting for some answer here first?

Thursday, December 10th 2015, 11:09am

Why is the dragon mount so bad? Any fixes planned for mounts?

Didn't notice any changes at map size, or any patch note about something like that. At this moment only chance to confirm is check time for mount at some distance before they give next rank mount and after that

Wednesday, December 9th 2015, 7:04pm

No no, i'm ride on Wraith from moment he was appeared. When you start race, in buffs appear timer, because you have 10 min to finish. Before Lighting Bolt, i usually end with 8:14 on timer. (He goes down). Now its 7:48 when I end race. So it plus feel slow mount do not know how else to explain.

Monday, December 7th 2015, 3:28pm

Nobody really felt that his mount like slowing down? Maybe it's hard to feel it, and after some time the speed mount normally. But not only that I had such an impression. And the final - race time extension. Almost 30s diffrrent. I don't have any other explanation.

Saturday, December 5th 2015, 2:32pm

What is annoying with mounts, or better say, annoying in developers practice? Slower old mounts when new rank come. Before Lighting Bolt came, you can finish Kirah race on Wraith at about 1:46. Now best time is about 2:12. Maybe im wrong, and race distance is change, but i dont think so. With rank 10 they will be faster then sound, nice look in stats Sad that real speed will be that same like fastest mount now.

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 9:23pm

Server overloaded

Damn only admins on forum try to do they works The world does not know how my.com works

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 9:16pm

Server overloaded

I'm just tired of the game that does everything to get rid of players. Edit: Ye ye i'm waitng for ban. At least I will not have a reason to try to log on

Thursday, September 17th 2015, 8:59pm

Log to game

Another maintrance and now not only you have lags. Now you cant log to game Fucking idiots, thats only thing we all can say.