Search results

Search results 1-6 of 6.

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 3:07am

Author: czzzakkk

Can not login

Sweet many Thanks...

Thursday, April 7th 2016, 2:43am

Password incorrect - even its correct!!!

Dear GM's Admins on ALLODS, Pls help i cant seems enter game client ( must be bugg ) it was fine about 12 hrs ago or soo, any idea how to by pass this game client? Too go or click manually the : C:\MyGames\Allods Online\bin the file "Launcher.exe" wont word on me. Are there other ways to get to the game, need to Lvl im getting behind LOL, many thanks to All. Wills

Saturday, July 5th 2014, 4:01am

Downloading the update

Quoted from "GuessItsAmber" Why is it that when you open the game from the launcher you get a box to check if you want to download the full update only to come up with this after you get done downloading the update So now I sit and wait for this to get done or sit at Isnt that check here if you want to download all the files is suppose to stop???? Hello Guys, Had same problem with me, All u have to do is too click the ( repair tool ) it will check your Data then also will auto download the miss...

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 5:48pm

Client problem

Quoted from "StormbringerBG" Problem with login (((( and start client!!! how to fix that? Hello StormbringerBG, All u need to do update ur JAVA and IE, even if ur Default Browser is not IE u still need to update ( IE ), for client launcher to work. Once ur Launcher did work, and have Problem on the ( downloading data files )w/c yellow rectangle bar and at 50% or less means u have corrupted files or missing files, what u gonna do is to click the the ( repair tool ), then click the complete check...

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 8:19am

Got Fixed Error on Client Launcher

Hello Guys, If anyone still have trouble on ( Launcher ) especially those who still used ( non-updated ) IE ( Internet Explorer ), try to update it. Works now on me, Its wired even my Default Browser is ( Chrome ), i had to upgrade the IE just to work the Launcher. took me 5 hrs of troubleshooting. But i have question: the yellow rectangle bar on ( downloading data files ) is slow. Should i wait tell it full?? then clik ( Play ) coz taking so long up to now been 10 min now. Thanks

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 5:06am

Error on Client Launcher

Hello CM or GM, Please fix, i cant get in Allods seems have Error on Client Launcher, i already update my Java, and did the ( regsvr32 jscript.dll and regsvr32 vbscript.dll )and still did not work. If anyone can Help me thank You.