You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 72.

Monday, November 23rd 2020, 9:27am

Author: Khanjali

Returning After 2 Years, Questions About Changes

One more question: I'm trying to decide which character to continue on with. One character has Greatness and reincarnations unlocked, but basically nothing else. The other character has all of the things provided by the Follower's Box and Chest of the explorer and an Omniscient Core Morpher, but does not have Greatness nor Reincarnations unlocked. This character does have an Aoidos Spark. Both characters are of a class I don't care for. Has there been any changes to the process of unlocking Rein...

Monday, November 16th 2020, 5:17am

Returning After 2 Years, Questions About Changes

Hello, I've decided to return to Allods to check it out again after leaving roughly 2 years ago. I was originally on Smuggler's Paradise but seeing as many people here say it's dead, I was going to continue with my original character I had on the F2P server. But there's now 4 characters on the F2P server. Was there a server merge at any point? I know there was the Equilibrium server back then, but one of the characters is definitely the one I was playing on the P2P server. Also, is there a list ...

Monday, March 5th 2018, 5:47am

Voiceovers dungeons in Russian -MUST be error.

Actually, it's because the game was never fully translated. The tutorials for each faction were the only parts of the game that had English voice acting, though this was removed I believe when the EU and NA servers were merged. Might have been before or after though. I believe the developers never went forward with a full English because A) It's one of the most time consuming and expensive endeavors for a company to make, as committing to a full translation means delaying the release of a game u...

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 5:52am

Mini-Guide: Demonologist Racials and Reincarnation Abilties

No, I don't. I did this because I did a similar guide for all of the other classes back in 7.0 ( and I'm almost certain there haven't been changes to the Racials since then, though I know I've missed the two Engineer racials from Arisen and Gibberlings) and for the Aoidoi when they were released.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 7:09pm

7.0 Solo Warrior Build Guide

I did a quick look yesterday and overall everything looks fairly similar. The main change is that we have less defenses due to the changes to our defensive abilities/talents, but it's not significant enough to make this build unusable. Edit: In theory, the damage output for this build should be a bit higher thanks to the stat squish, but because of that same stat squish I can't be too certain if it had a significant impact or not.

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 1:16am

Mini-Guide: Demonologist Racials and Reincarnation Abilties

This is a short guide listing the new racials for the new Demonologist class, as well as what reincarnation abilities are transferred to Progenitors/Incarnations. Racials: All racials have a 1 minute cooldown Aoidoi (Cabbalist) - Dark Mirror: Range: 40 The Demonologist removes a random removable positive effect from the target and turns it into a curse that inflicts x Shadow damage every second for 10 seconds. Xadaganian (Occultist) - Shackles of Pain: Range: 40 The Demonologist binds an enemy t...

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 4:59am

Mini-Guide: Aoidos Racial Skills

Personal Opinions: Theurgist: Very strong in PvP and probably some select PvE situations, but the fact you can't apply it to yourself weakens it a bit. Compared to the other skills, I'd choose this in PvP over anything else. Conjurer: I can see this being quite useful for burst situations, but Ithere are too many rubies that reduce Elemental Energy costs. Either way, It's not great for Lightning since Electric Pulse/Thunderhead is channeled over 4 seconds (so you'll get at most 3 casts at 50% co...

Monday, October 23rd 2017, 4:17am

Mini-Guide: Aoidos Racial Skills

Due to my own desire to find this information out, I have written down all of the racial skills for the Aoidos race. This is going to be separate from my Racial Skills guide I made due to that guide being over a year old (though still relevant, I believe) and to give this it's own platform. To give a brief explanation: The Aoidos is a new race introduced in 8.0 that is only available as an Incarnation or through a race change. With a new race comes new Racial skills, and I'll list them here. Aft...

Thursday, June 29th 2017, 6:42am

New server And Old Server

It never lost 90% of it's playerbase over its lifetime. It lost 90% of its' playerbase right at launch (NA did anyways) because of the horrendous death mechanic at the time. The servers never recovered from that, and it was mostly a surprise that such a thing went with the official launch ( I don't recall it being nearly as bad during the beta). It didn't help that the then publisher was trying to manage a massive list of games it simply didn't have the resources or people to deal with. The Cash...

Saturday, May 7th 2016, 6:43am

A Guide to Stat Values

Quoted from "Nova" Quoted Proficiency: 1 point = 0.10% increased damage and healing _______ Damage (They are all the same): 1 point = 0.17% increased _______ damage. Increases healing by 0.1% these 2 stats seem to be different for healing. even though it says they're the same, the tooltips are saying something else. for example I used 3 of the strongest heals for druid. I was changing the stats of some blue pants I had (25.74) which should be 0.02574. I had some stat on them so I could see the ...

Friday, May 6th 2016, 8:42pm

7.0 "New Order": Feedback Contest

Warrior: Aspect of Not-Defense So, right at the start of 7.0 I came up with an interesting Warrior DPS/Tank build that focused on applying a host of debuffs to the target to buff a single skills' damage while in Aspect of Defense. This worked wonders while leveling up as my massive health pool stayed above 90% all of the time and I was moving from enemy to enemy without stopping. It was fun to be a tanky character who is applying almost as many debuffs as a Suppression class while dealing a cons...

Wednesday, May 4th 2016, 10:28pm

Trials of Tka-Rik Cave Guide

Quoted from "Azheal" Rly? Rain of Fire , Extreme Cold and Invulnerable Demon you give as hard? those are far the easiest in whole tka riks...and using wepon of acients on one of them is waste i always hold it for four elemts to make it faster:] also best use of shield is orbs of greed and not using safeguard ( you get speedboost when you dont pay). Btw In search of hidden is quite easy but way to random (sometimes 1 time sometimes 40 times search) but still less annoying then dark leach , four ...

Sunday, May 1st 2016, 5:17am

You know, I never though to do that. I must have gotten used to doing everything with it in the right order.

Saturday, April 30th 2016, 8:05pm

Input to a pure pve dps warrior build.

Generic rotation is as follows: Build CA, Spend Energy phase (Jagged Slice Phase): Jagged Slice -> Devastating Attack -> Fracture x3 Spend CA, regenerate Energy phase (Bloodbath Phase): Bloodbath -> Rapid Blow x3 -> Deadly Lunge Rinse and repeat. Some others would suggest 4 Rapid Blows during the Bloodbath Phase, but Deadly Lunge will always deal higher damage until you've stacked quite a bit of Elemental Damage.

Saturday, April 30th 2016, 6:19am

And that's it. If you have any questions about the trials or about the Cave, please leave a reply. Oh yes, if you plan on doing this to collect all 320 Emblems of Greatness, you'll need to do 35 sets of trials (one set = 20 trials, results in 10 Demon Sparks and 2 Emblems of Greatness). This will net you 264 Amalgam and 70 Emblems of Greatness. This takes approximately 7 to 10 days. EDIT: I completely forgot to mention one more thing. If for any reason you die, you lose one trial completion. Aga...

Saturday, April 30th 2016, 6:12am

The Annoying: In Search of the Hidden This trial gets to be purple because I hate it. I don’t hate the color purple. I just hate this trial. This is by far the worst trial in Tka-Rik Cave is one of the reasons why Trials are a mediocre alternative to farming Amalgam. The point of this trial is to find a bomb. The problem is that, except for Klavdia’s circle, the entire cave is fair game. Also, adds that do quite a bit of damage spawn. And it’s just plain garbage. You must find the bomb within th...

Saturday, April 30th 2016, 6:09am

Four Elements Four Elements gets the award for the “Longest Time to Complete a Trial”. This will always take a significant amount of time due to the Elemental Devourer having a massive amount of health and how spread out the trial is. When you kill an elemental, you get a temporary skill that can be used when the Elemental Destroyer is on the oil puddle (appears where you kill the Stone Elemental) or the water puddle (appears where you kill the Frost Elemental). Certain buffs interact with puddl...

Saturday, April 30th 2016, 6:08am

Hello, this is Khanjali once more with a guide to the Cave of Tka-Rik. You may find yourself here to complete your Reincarnation quest, or to get some Emblems of Greatness for your Greatness quest. Or be like me and get literally ALL of your Emblems of Greatness from this wonderful horrible whydidIdothistomyself place. Yes. All of them. Sometimes I wonder why people dislike grinding, then I do things like this. In this guide I will explain how each Trial works from a player's’ perspective (you c...

Saturday, April 30th 2016, 5:34am

New expansion too easy?

Quoted from "azalin71" Quoted from "user_1104294" Want a challenge? Go solo everything. No, I mean it. There are some Allods that are near impossible to solo because Mercenary AI is quite bad and certain boss mechanics are designed with at least two brains present. Going solo is indeed a challenge. Using mercs is not going solo. Might as well be considered solo since mercs are so mediocre. They're only real value is that they ignore some AoE's from Allods bosses. But for true solo you can try D...

Friday, April 29th 2016, 5:55am

New expansion too easy?

Want a challenge? Go solo everything. No, I mean it. There are some Allods that are near impossible to solo because Mercenary AI is quite bad and certain boss mechanics are designed with at least two brains present.