You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

Friday, May 6th 2022, 10:29am

Author: vidgelo

Update Blue layer messed up FPS

Update all your Addons, they made alot of changes to functions of Addons. Best Regards

Saturday, December 18th 2021, 6:12pm

Crystal packs at a huge discount! - 17/12/21

Quoted from "beastmasks" hello are these crystals as in premium currency or crystals as in the rune upgrade crystal chips? Boutique Crystals (Blue ones) Best regards

Friday, December 3rd 2021, 8:21am

Strongbox of the Winner on Smuggler's Paradise! - 01/12/21

Quoted from "Dragagon" This has to be a joke? Not a month later after I reported my fragments to expire, you release this sale and it lasts for a month? Do you realise how this looks? I'd like my fragments restored? I rightfully paid for them. You rotate all the cash shop for F2P so they can keep all their timed powers active, then you can also set this right? I'm outraged and justified so. Hello, its not true that they rotate cash shop for f2p so we can keep all our timed Items as you mentione...

Friday, December 3rd 2021, 8:18am

Traps no longer work on PvE since 12.0.01.45

Hello, this Bug will be fixed with Update 12.0.01.50 (Version Number may be different on our Server) Best Regards

Thursday, November 18th 2021, 6:52am

Game says, summon dominion fighters, on a wednesday.

Quoted from "Dragagon" I don't know how much more ridiculous you want to go, but giving us a task to summon dominion fighters on a Wednesday Raid domi where no summon fighters are present and no training dominions are available on dominion days, I wonder what u guys want from us? Can you honestly give an answer to this, moderators? Training Dominion is always available before and after on Dominion days. Best Regards

Monday, September 27th 2021, 4:41pm

Moderators, hello?

Quoted from "Dragagon" The videos were said to be 1500/video, but I got only 1250 and when asked why, no answer has been given. I would like to know wether I still will get my missing 250. And if so not, then why? Thanks! A video that meets all the criteria can receive up to 1,500 crystals/Marks of Accomplishment (maximum of 3 videos per calendar month). Best Regards

Wednesday, August 11th 2021, 6:39am

Trying to play

Quoted from "u_203818797" I'm translating this from google, so if i have errors i'm sorry, I wanted to play this game, but when I downloaded and started, pops up for me mark some options, only I can not interact with anything, either close it cancels or marks the options, if someone can help me thank you thank me Do you have a Screenshot of it? Would make it easier to help you.

Wednesday, June 16th 2021, 5:30am

Freie Abos für jeden der den p2p mal testen möchte!

Quoted from "Xell1987" würde es ausprobieren (habs auf Steam installiert aber ich kann leider keine Abos kaufen) Hallo Xell1987, bitte lade dir den normalen Client runter und erstelle dort einen Account, damit sollte das Problem das du dir kein Abo kaufen kannst gelöst sein. Mit freundlichen Grüßen Vidgelo

Tuesday, June 15th 2021, 6:45pm

Im a new player

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" post above me from u_198949509 is spam. the reportbutton is broken for me. it says invalid link specified if i try to report the spam fixed)

Wednesday, June 9th 2021, 6:11am

Can't find out how to get a refund

Quoted from "ksp42288" I just want to start off on how I am a returning player and went to subscribe to play on the P2P (Subscription) server. I have bought the 500 gems (which already came out of my bank account) to buy the 30 day sub, but I get hit with; "Buy or renew your subscription Internal service error. Please, contact our support team." I try to find a way to contact the support team but there is no specific option to what I'm dealing with. I am getting beyond frustrated with it and wo...

Sunday, March 28th 2021, 6:47am

A few comments about the 12.0 patchnotes

Quoted from "Dragagon" Hi, since I can no longer the official AO discord, eventho unbanned, I will have to propose my questions on this slow forum. There are a few things I am unanswered about when it comes to 12.0 and its patch notes. Quoted In the Forge of artifacts became available to create an artifact "Legacy of the Gods", which increases the damage inflicted and the created healing, reduces the damage received, as well as giving a boost to the power and endurance. We're unable to craft ar...

Saturday, February 27th 2021, 6:27pm

Which server to start on?

Welcome back, i'd say you better start on Evolution, New Dawn isnt that populated anymore. Best Regards

Friday, January 15th 2021, 8:22am

Asking about TOH event

Quoted from "Dragagon" Is that Tournament of Heroics or what is this about? Yes, https://allods.my.games/en/compendium Best Regards

Tuesday, January 12th 2021, 8:16pm

Asking about TOH event

Hello, yes you should get them, not sure if immediatly or on next levelup, but keep in mind ToH ends on 21.01.2020. Best Regard

Sunday, December 6th 2020, 3:44pm

prophecies and predictions turn in ???

Can you provide a bit more Informations about the issue?

Sunday, December 6th 2020, 3:43pm

so coming back again

Glad to see p2p still being alive

Sunday, August 16th 2020, 8:58am

Luja-Gialla's Spark Quest [Guide]

Good work on the Guide, it will help alot of People.

Sunday, August 16th 2020, 8:56am

Gorluxor tower quest bug

Quoted from "charlonely" I got some bug cause marianne didn't gave my last quest to go to gorluxor tower... I already spent 2 hours trying to find and probably some bug happened, also i have bug with item cursed that didn't gave me the scroll to uncursed and I can't complete the quest (and i spent my crystals thinking that it would be solved, you can see in the chat of printscreen) Hello, have you checked if you are missing any previous World Mysteries which might be the reason you are not gett...

Tuesday, June 9th 2020, 5:54pm

why my char name changed

Maybe your Name(s) have been against the TOS?

Monday, June 1st 2020, 2:57pm

kurzer streit ... das seevolk muß reden

Hallo, freut mich das du das Problem bereits selbst lösen konntest. Die Ausrüstung der Stufe 67 ist zurzeit das beste was man bekommen kann darum ist es auf deinem aktuellen lvl zurzeit so ein großer boost im späteren verlauf wirst du merken das du nicht mehr alles onehitten wirst. Mit freundlichen Grüßen