You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 47.

Friday, May 29th 2015, 6:08pm

Author: HungryTurtle

paladin or healer

Quoted from "reeah19" holy is ranged, so easier to play, dmg is very very close to melee but survability much higher, also with holy you can tank. Dmg is very very close? not sure what game u play...but melee pala does 3x more dmg than holy. and rubies dont change anything about the suvability for both specs, since melee can take pretty much same tanking rubies and do shitloads more of dps. pls dont give ppl tips about classes that you have no clue of.. only reason holy takes less dmg is becaus...

Thursday, May 21st 2015, 3:50pm

6.0.1: Release Date Announced!

Will Mausoleum of Sparks be closed when we get the new patch?

Wednesday, February 11th 2015, 8:29am

OK Warrior vs Pally (tank)

If you wanna have fun while tanking and be op next patch... pick scout easy to aoe tank easy to tank single target you take less dmg than both pala and warr and prolly you will be top dps aswell whitout much effort

Thursday, February 5th 2015, 1:33pm

Mausoleum Of Sparks & Dominion: Feedback Mega-Thread

im not really sure of the right owners thing that you talk about. doubt any1 deserves any champ titles...they closed mos randomly whitout giving any notice to any1. so there is no right owners for any titles....since the top partys didnt even have time to go mos . aside from that only thing they can do is reopen mos for 1-2weeks and give titles after. but that wont happend...just forget about it and wait new patch or quit untill.

Sunday, January 25th 2015, 10:45am

Allods Online - Eclipse Movie by Gromsh

A must to watch *.*. The shy pie didnt upload it here so ill do it for him since this is prolly one of the best eclipse vids around. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clk0UC75q4k

Thursday, January 22nd 2015, 7:48pm

Mausoleum failed again

Allods Devs being like And ppl ask me why i dont play anymore.. ppl that control over this server/game dont *beep beep* about this server...if they merge with ru servers might play again =)

Wednesday, January 21st 2015, 5:44pm

Catherina Dead by Minc SFK !

We could have full raid of 13 runed ppl and still failed all about ppl not fucking up...ofc the more dps the shorter the fight is. so less mistakes happend but you need dps only in last phase...thats the only dps race...rest of fight is about ppl being really fast and smart. That boss is such a pain that i dont wanna see it ever again. =) and as dark said...you might not see it from video...but 1 person can wipe the full raid just with 1 mistake...hit wrong target=wipe...aoe at wrong time=wipe ....

Wednesday, January 21st 2015, 12:59pm

Catherina Dead by Minc SFK !

We killed it in a really sexy way :O

Friday, January 2nd 2015, 11:00am

Mos ????

your fault to not get a high wave before they closed it? guess you got conqueror title and feel proud of it =)))? only thing allods has for endgame is Mos other than "balanced" pvp wich is fun right =)). once everyone gets max gear wich already many do...there is not much left to do ingame ...mos and sunday fights for 2hs? no1 gives a fuck for titles, but to close the only thing that ppl can do and have fun is prolly the most stupid thing they could do. luckly they reopen it after merge or as so...

Thursday, January 1st 2015, 7:52pm

Mos ????

Closeing mos 3 months before new patch so ppl that just got full gear can quit and find another game. good plan =)))

Friday, December 19th 2014, 8:14am

Scout tank!

Your tank build has so many mistakes it gave me a headache <.> no idea what are the thoughts behind some rubies/talents but it seems like you like to skip core stuff to pick useelss things Oo

Saturday, October 25th 2014, 11:56am

MoS 78 waves

isnt nemsis kika? geting ownd by girls draci :O... btw when u come back to kaklods? you want that brave champ title

Saturday, October 25th 2014, 11:23am

Starting as MAGE

the build he linkd you its prolly one of the worst i ever saw. just check some old topics and you will find some decent builds, not hard to understand how a class in allods should work.

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 11:40am

Mausoleum of Sparks: Official Reset Poll

Mobs had been adjusted? DD thats why the mobs on Russian servers with p5 had exact same hp as the mobs in our Mos? you know that ppl can see hp of mobs with addons, but doubt ppl in NA were smart enough to check it. or wait, NA server was so hardcore that mobs had 30% extra hp =))) Give a video where NA pts did thier highest waves and lets compare the hp, but doubt u will have anyhting like that right. but than again in that season russians did wave 82 and thats with same mobs as NA right? and N...

Tuesday, October 14th 2014, 10:38am

Mausoleum of Sparks: Official Reset Poll

No offense but this poll makes no sense Think i made most topics about reseting MoS and the answers we got was...WE ARE LOOKING INTO IT. so now you found out that MoS IS BUGD and your asking for a crazy amount of % to reset it???????????????????????? Whitout even giving most players any information why it should be reseted????????? above that in a forum where you can make a new account all the time and vote NO/YES????????????????? above that where you can just reset your IP and vote again while ...

Monday, October 6th 2014, 4:20pm

How to fail another merge

So MoS isnt reseted?? but dominion is? you could tell us aswell yesterday so ppl would not waste 2hs of time + money for Elixrs/etc. did i miss something or what...i feel just like your trolling most ppl that keep playing this game

Saturday, August 2nd 2014, 7:58am

how long till we get 5.2

next patch wont be before ppl start geting full fable gear from astral, so i guess in like 3 months if not later. but u never know, since they dont care much about this server might be any day

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 6:29pm

Any news about Mausoleum of sparks?

well yea ofc...but not like it matters much...mos is all about the last few weeks when ppl get full geard...but anyway....they should rest it now...so ppl can have fun every week... and thats why made another topic incase they forgot it . Quoted from "Hclftw" If they haven't done anything by now, I doubt they'll do anything. The longer they wait to reset the season/waves/whatever, the more pissed off people are going to get. This should have been done weeks ago, and now since it hasn't, well, I ...

Wednesday, July 30th 2014, 6:26pm

Any news about Mausoleum of sparks?

u forgot when vire had tele as boyfriend, Quoted from "Avozinho" I think best solution is to rollback server to the point before merge: - When oshi wasn't banned and GL of Minc. - Mapz and Fewko best friends forever. - Fairy was a girl. - Off-topic. Sry. Couldn't resist. Avo