You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 38.

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 1:25am

Author: darkparismo

Allods Brazil is going to merge to this server.

i just cant wait to merge with russian server, all say you dont want that they pwn hard etc... well not all true saw also some vids of wh fight and most are not stronger then our average players on the servers now so... lets all join 1 and the same server

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 1:23am

RIP allods servers

Quoted from "Allysto" You are not alone with this thought. Imperium was always favored, even when I started that game here like 3 years ago. Already there they had this 10% levelling buff because everyone said that the imps were weaker and needed more players to make up for it... yes i dont want to get to much of topic, its just so sad of the devellopers etc aint change it. that they rlly have the tought as a 12 year old... (why they think figure out )

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 12:47am

Anyone else that can't log in ?

fix wont be done till after maintance tomorrow. atm its 2 am where the servers are and i think none of the devellop team will work at xmas evening. so if were lucky they will reset the servers earlier then planned. like a emergency maintance

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 12:44am

RIP allods servers

Quoted from "Shaarawy" How does mail.ru even dare to bring novograd down, I can't slack now QQ its easy ... make a new char and you see why they put novo down... imps are devellops favo. even when you want to make a new char they say recommending faction 10% more xp gaining at imp side... still wonder why this game is keep boosting imps while they have the strongest guilds and players...

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 12:42am

Anyone else that can't log in ?

check other post before start new... but yeah many cant on liga side....

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 12:39am

RIP allods servers

well if your low lvl chars not are in novo , lightwood or darkwater you prob can log. i saw in other post that those areas are dead or isk not able to enter. so in this case imps prob can still log all players that are somewhere else can log. all that log out in novo and want to reonnect is screwd. i just wanted to check what in domi happend cause some dont give crap about xmas and att at xmas eve.... (the ****)

Sunday, November 16th 2014, 3:57pm

5.0.2 buglist :D

wel i so far only noticed the stable... hope they fix it soon

Thursday, November 13th 2014, 6:12pm

warrior 5.0.2

ok i am looking for honest answers. can someone tell me anything positive about this new patch for warriors? with this shield change we are only good in high dps in 1 sec but for long fights were total useless now. when more then 1 player on you your hp drops so damn hard and these shield buffs do not much... not enough to survive longer. so all with all you die faster. so if someone knows anything positive about this pebble wall etc... pls do share. yes as tank its maybe better but who gives a ...

Thursday, October 2nd 2014, 12:48pm

5.0.02 preview: Class Modifications

i just wonder. with all these changes, will there ever be a option to change first stat on gear without making a new item from scratch?

Monday, September 29th 2014, 8:43am

faction change

Quoted from "Intoshadows" Faction change is THEE single most lame thing ever to exist in any game ever. Core Morph(Class Change BS) is bad enough... The reasoning is simple: If you are an Imperial, you have no need to switch, you are already on best faction and if you chose League then you deserve to be stuck with a bunch of tree-huggers, fairies and knee-biters. Stay on League side. We don't want deserters. if you dont want deserters you can send a lot of imps back to liga. Quoted from "nemesi...

Saturday, August 30th 2014, 4:11pm

Unstable Manabike for rent!

the price 170 Cash shop points for 7 days sounds ok... But its such a waste of credits. looking at the wraith we all got 3 days "event" to try out wraith (but not in pvp area's , wich was stupid a pvp mount testing in city ) but ok .. not much later the normal sale came for the wraith. mine guessing will be that the manabike soon will be in sale again. still i say its a waste of money this event. total useless. they better could make this a full manabike sale..

Tuesday, August 19th 2014, 4:51pm

Addons that work with 5.0.01

i already asked a time ago in a PM but i will try it like this. does someone still have a link of the addon bosstracker. i cant find this addon anymore and it was such a helpfull addon before so if someone knows where to dl it or can someone make the uplaod to http://www.megafileupload.com i would really appriciate it

Thursday, August 14th 2014, 6:55pm

Warrior talk: New player with questions.

So far I know parry only works on 1hand weap and shield... paired weapons aint 1 hand weap. As warrior you get deter after your shield is gone. About agro its a struggle sometimes. Some buffs/debuffs or ila ds in astral have many random target mobs. I have tbh I cant answer your question for this. About patch 5.2 go google translate. And the reinc skills are charge /adreneline (Adrenaline aint so good on warrior it looks like a lot but also only 150 energie, as reinc you get rank 1 even so almos...

Monday, August 11th 2014, 9:33am

Purchase incomplete

its monday now so i rlly hope they will have it fixed today if not atleast contact me or something. waiting long enough now for mine credits

Monday, August 11th 2014, 7:32am

google chrome log in

well firefox can log so that fix the prob for now. but i prefer chrome ofc

Monday, August 11th 2014, 7:31am

So how's everyone like the Engineer class?

well make engi now learn how to play it next big patch you can learn all over again cause of changes. if your old reinc is scout then i advice ya keep it cause they will own next patch from what i heard

Monday, August 11th 2014, 7:13am

google chrome log in

when i try to log in with google chrome i get a error. am i the only 1?

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 4:16pm

Purchase incomplete

well its weekend so they aint work so probarly monday and yeah i want/need mine credits now also

Saturday, August 9th 2014, 1:07pm

seek addon

thats a paid addon buffannounce

Friday, August 8th 2014, 4:43pm

Bard in 5.0.2 R.I.P

does anybody know why bard has all buffs etc... cause its a SUPPORT class. after a year being the most OP class they finally eqaul it to the lvl it should be. SUPPORT so all who now alrdy complain about bards just need to accept that they choose the support clas and not fight clas.