You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Tuesday, October 25th 2022, 3:58am

Author: Aposematis

New player - LFG

Hi and welcome to the game. I assume you do play on the Evolution server, keep in mind it's basically a European server; and most time-based events and end-game content is done based on the schedules and time zone of the majority of the players base of the server, which is European countries (a bit more on the Empire side compared to League). It's also a 'niche' game, and in the best of "busy" hours there's maybe 250 to 300 players max spread across all levels online at any given point (the Russ...

Sunday, September 4th 2022, 4:01am

Addons Issue on Steam Version

I'm not familiar with the Steam version much, but your mods location seems to be in the right directory. The mods should indeed go in [Installation Drive]:\MyGames\Allods Online EN (EN)\data\Mods\Addons *Note: (The directory above is my NON-Steam version directory, so the folder naming is probably different as well) However, note that mods should be extracted from the archives file if it's a .RAR or .ZIP file for example. It should result in either 1 out of 2 things: 1) Sub-folders of the mod(s)...

Saturday, August 27th 2022, 6:22am

New player question about classes

From what I know, the "Homunculus" is the name given to the Demonologist class on the League side? I could be mistaken (as I play on Empire, I'm not familiar with the archetype names on the League side by heart). If that's the case (and I think it is, since it's indeed a class that was released in recent years), then the Demonologist class is basically melee (mostly) or close to medium range (it does have some casts I believe, like AoE ground-based attacks). They can be good at tanking in PvE, g...

Thursday, October 8th 2020, 2:51am

Give the Lightning Bolt's Keychain mount in the Shop for the F2P version

Can you guys please give the Lightning Bolt Keychain mount in the Shop for the F2P version of the game?https://allods.my.games/en/shop#!/mounts At the moment, for some strange reason, the mount is only available for direct purchase in the Shop for the P2P version of the game. Yet, there is a Color Pattern available for that mount for the F2P version... even though the Mount itself is not available. I don't understand why you would provide a Color Pattern for a mount that you cannot buy in the fi...

Thursday, October 8th 2020, 2:43am

Stats in 11.1 Luck effectiveness

Not sure about PvP. But for PvE, as a ranged Healer DPS (main attack being Particle of Light for single target), after testing for about 30 minutes on a dummy with different Stats with Luck / Proficiency / Determination ratios, I concluded that the "sweet spot" for Luck is between 45% and 55% max. The minimum should be 40%, because I also tested with No Luck, or very low Luck points and it hurts a lot more than people might think. Right now I'm at 48% and it feels just right. I around 53% I alre...

Sunday, September 20th 2020, 11:49pm

[BUG] (Version 11.0.01.35.1) Shell is Unequipped after Dismounting

Oh I wasn't aware of that skill. I learned it was from the Inventor manuscript. Before the patch, I had an Unstable (Legendary) Assault Shell, and it must have included that Auto Defense skill, before I never lost it when dismounting. After the patch came out, I didn't have that Unstable Shell anymore, and decided to buy a new one (and upgraded it), but it didn't have that skill, since I never buy any of the Inventor manuscripts before. Also, I only came back playing the game in August, after 7 ...

Sunday, September 20th 2020, 3:04am

[BUG] (Version 11.0.01.35.1) Shell is Unequipped after Dismounting

I'm not sure if this is the right place to provide awareness for this bug. But I hope it brings the attention about it to where it's necessary (to the developers). Since the latest update (as of this writing, version 11.0.01.35.1), if the player equips a Shell, for example a 'Monolith' Shell, and then Mounts a regular mount, then the Shell becomes un-equipped after Dismounting; either dismounting manually, or because of combat. Before the patch, when a player equipped a Shell and then mounted an...

Monday, August 10th 2020, 9:01pm

Revisiting after 7 years (have a lot to say)

Actually I found the dress in question, and curiously I don't see it in the Wardrobe now when I look, or maybe I missed it? It's the one in the middle. That dress could be equipped by Males back when I played, it was hilarious especially on Kanian Males because of their dance. We also had one guy in our Guild using that dress one day during the fight against Nogrom in Gorluxor's Tower on his Elf Male Paladin. You should have seen him charge at Norgrom from behind with that dress on lol. It's unf...

Monday, August 10th 2020, 9:31am

Quoted from "Meia" I was in the The Silent Warriors back in the day my name was Meiaduziward Nice to see you trying out the game again I am now on Imp side MeiaMorte is the nick now, if u need help whisper me in game Welcome Back!! Oh a fellow ex-TSW?! However, your name ' Meiaduziward ' doesn't ring a bell, unfortunately. Were you around the period I played on League? That was from mid 2010 to around early 2012. I believe I joined TSW in around late September or sometime in October maybe (of 2...

Monday, August 10th 2020, 9:19am

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" The worst thing of all is they removed the elven-lingerie with the garterbelts. Since you joined the game earlier than me there is a good chance you seen / remember it. It is a shame they did this. it is also true it is a pity they removed the precast-animations regarding advertisement: they already did something with steam and advertising there in not too distant time we will get patch 11.1 which will alter special stats so things will change again, hopefully...

Sunday, August 9th 2020, 8:52pm

Thanks for taking the time to reply (and to read my wall of text). I joined a leveling Guild yesterday, and the leader explained a lot of things regarding what's new and so on. So it helped a lot. I did note the main points you bring: - Time Void dungeons for faster leveling and some gear, etc. I'll check it out. - Special Stats on new type of gear helps a lot. I've actually seen that sort of gear given by some NPCs when I was questing around. I have equipped that new gear and now I do notice I ...

Saturday, August 8th 2020, 10:34pm

11) Ok, character model sizes. What happened? Is it just me or are some characters REALLY big now? Especially female models. Is that some side effect from a new type of gear or something? I swear to God I didn't see that sort of size in the character creation when I checked again this week. I do assume it's related to end-game gear but jeebus man some of you guys are really huge now. 12) Now, well, it's been 7 years. I have a lot of good memories from this game. And I do notice some Guilds, and ...

Saturday, August 8th 2020, 10:33pm

6) Now, Mana, it's gone. I can see this much on my Healer. But it doesn't seem to be there at all anymore. Was there some sort of major redesign philosophy behind this? I'm just curious. I mean now that I've been questing for about 20 levels I got used to this Fanaticism function that replaces the Mana bar to some degree. Of course there's more to it like the Determination thing (damaging more over time as I accumulate more or it, or something like that... which is a bit of a weird mechanic but ...

Saturday, August 8th 2020, 10:31pm

Hey all. Last time I played was around mid 2013. I started with the Gipat patch around summer 2010. I played both League and Empire. The League was the first faction I tried, stayed there until around early 2012, then moved over to Empire from there until mid 2013; so about a year and a few months for each sides. Recently I was realizing that Allods was still alive, suffice to say it surprised me. But it's also turning 10 years-old (at least from my perspective since I started in 2010). I though...