You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 27.

Saturday, March 26th 2016, 5:32am

Author: sothe321

Costumes from boxes and anniversary event?

Oh wow thanks for letting me know! Good thing I didn't trash the costumes yet haha. I'll be sure to try this out for the class costumes. Do you know if the anniversary costume pieces can be traded for anything? I have alot of them from opening the gift boxes @.@

Friday, March 25th 2016, 8:13pm

Costumes from boxes and anniversary event?

Hi everyone, I've been enjoying the anniversary event but noticed that my inventory is completely full of bound anniversary and class costumes I can't use because they are duplicates so won't go into my wardrobe. Is there anything that can be done with these or do I have to just trash them? >< Thanks!

Sunday, April 5th 2015, 9:56pm

Question About Yazes Shard's "Demonic Gates" Quest

Hello, I'm a little confused on the Gorluxor's Tower quest "Demonic Gates" on Yazes Shard. The quest log has two events you need to complete: 1) sneak into the Demon's City and 2) Break into the portal Another player was kind enough to help me form a "raid" to enter GT and we reached the first portal so I was able to complete the "Break into the portal" part of the quest. However I'm not sure how to trigger the "sneak into the Demon's City" part. I wore the demon cultist costume when I went insi...

Monday, March 30th 2015, 2:00am

Problem with Expulsion of Demons quest in Defiled Ruins

I'm just having a ton of problems with my quests today haha >< I'm stuck on the "Expulsion of Demons" quest in Defiled Ruins. I know we are supposed to bind to the June ruins but when I walk up to it I can't interact with it at all. I destroyed the quest and took it again but I still can't interact with the ruins to bind with it. Am I the only one having this problem?

Monday, March 30th 2015, 1:57am

Bug on Gipat's "The True Tools" Quest

Thanks for your help guys. However the dragon doesn't show up next to Boris again no matter how many times I talk to him ><

Sunday, March 29th 2015, 7:09pm

Thank you for the reply. I think that the dragon disappeared right after i got the quest from him so when i finished it and came back to turn the quest in, there was no one there. (The green quest marker always led me to an empty spot next to Boris) Also now that I destroyed the quest, Boris won't give it to me again ><

Sunday, March 29th 2015, 6:32pm

Hi, I started a questline from Boris in Gipat about his missing tools. However when I completed the steps with the magical scanner for "The True Tools" quest and was trying to turn it in, the green questmarker didn't lead to anythings so I couldn't turn the quest in. I tried destroying the quest to see if I could pick it up again but it seems to have disappeared completely. (Boris won't give it again). Has this happened to anyone else? What should I do in this case? Thanks!

Sunday, March 29th 2015, 6:20pm

Small Quest Typo

This isn't anything game-breaking but I thought I'd make a note of it since I saw it. For the Gipat Quest "One with Ath-Zak" the quest should say "Kill 10 Wild Goblins" not "Hill 10 Wild Goblins." Thanks!

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 9:24am

[Coldberg] Can't find Quartermaster for Free traders

Quoted from "Klarisse - Insømnia" Yes blah I see >< I remember there used to be a Snowflake family in Swinderville that sold the rest of the free traders gear but they are missing. Thanks for answering!

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 9:09am

Quoted from "Klarisse - Insømnia" The other stuff it's other reputation in Avilon, Dragon rings and Yazes So free traders reputation is only good for a helm? ><

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 8:34am

Hi, I was hoping to buy respected gear from the Free Traders Quartermaster but I can't seem to find one. There are none in Eljune and the one I saw in Swinderville, Coldberg only sells helms. Where do we go to get the rest of the set? Thanks!

Sunday, January 4th 2015, 3:06am

Black Ping and Freezing after the 1/2/15 maint?

Has anyone else been having problems connecting to the server after the last maint? I was having no problems or lag at all (all green) before the maint, even in highly populated areas like Novograd when everyone was doing the New Years Event. Now I have red/black ping every time I log on even in areas with few people like Eljune. My progressive download is 100% complete and from my speedtest results my internet connection is running normally. I also have no addons at all. Does anyone know what m...

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 5:48pm

Question about Anniversary Coins

Ah that helps a lot, thank you! Sorry if this is a stupid question haha, but where do we find astral demons? Are they high level map monsters? Or do we have to do something to encounter them?

Sunday, April 6th 2014, 4:55pm

Question about Anniversary Coins

Hi everyone, I noticed we're having a Fun Day Celebration with costumes from the Festival NPCs. They cost a platinum coin each though and I was wondering if there are any ways to obtain the anniversary coins outside of random monster drops (are they random?). Do the coins ever drop in denominations higher than silver? Thank you very much!

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 4:10pm

Hop into Arms Emote Problem?

Ah I called it an emote because that's what it was called in the quest. And yes I did check the spellbook pretty carefully and it isn't there. Should I just send a ticket? ><

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 11:46am

Hop into Arms Emote Problem?

Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone knows if this emote actually exists? My (very old) character had a quest to gain this emote which I think was bugged >.< I had the quest partially completed before the transfer and I somehow talked to an npc and completed it just now. The problem is that the description said it was a quest for lv 45s and the character the quest was on was only lv 21 so it shouldn't have been able to complete? The quest also took a platinum anniversary coin to complete and ...

Monday, March 31st 2014, 4:22pm

Level 15 character has no mentor tab under social?

Ah that might explain it! They are indeed ancient characters haha. I'm finding a lot of errors with them probably because so many changes have occurred since they were created. (For example I don't get the crystals coupon and dust from the lv 2 rune quest and they had 60k worth of non expiring myrrh which when I right clicked to use, didn't go under the currency tab and completely vanished.) Just as an addition. I think the lack of a mentor tab is a bug only for ancient characters who got to lv ...

Monday, March 31st 2014, 12:57am

No addons (not even sure where they would go if I had any haha) and he's not a reincarnation. There just isn't a mentor tab at all under social. I found this problem with two of my other lv 10+ characters so I think it's just a problem with my account. I'll send a ticket about it, Thanks for your help!

Sunday, March 30th 2014, 4:43am

I found that one of my characters has reached lv 15 already but has no mentor tab under socials. Is this a bug or is there an option somewhere I need to turn on? Thanks!

Friday, March 28th 2014, 11:16pm

Question about Mentoring System

Thank you everyone! This helped alot