You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Monday, March 5th 2018, 2:59pm

Author: revolutionbr

A question

Many thanks for the reply! I see that I do not fit into any of the cases you mentioned, for now it was just that. Have a nice day!

Monday, March 5th 2018, 12:49pm

A question

I would like to take advantage of the topic and ask for you to clarify me a bit how the survivability status works. The description says: Increases incoming healing and damage, absorbed by shields, by X%. Would this shield, to which the description refers, be an equipped Shield? Shield skills like healers? Shield coming from concentration? It was not clear to me how this status really works, could anyone help me? Because I noticed some people with my class using this status without having any of...

Saturday, March 3rd 2018, 2:28am

Answers to your questions (Summoner builds)

Guys, I have a question about a ruby in my summoner, but since I have no water of death I'm afraid to put a point on it to test. Would you tell me if ruby Gift of Pain works with all pets? The ruby is on the middle grid (Lord of The Fallen), it's three below the initial. I'd be grateful if anyone tested for me.

Thursday, March 1st 2018, 4:10am

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

I was disappointed that there was no survey of old players who needed this gifts. I agree with these gifts, in my opinion they represent only what is necessary for you to be able to play today, not to be discriminated against in Astral and PvP or even kicked. Only thing I would removed of this kit would be the level 75 pass. Because there are a lot of people who do not know anything about the game appearing in astral and PvPs. I do not think old players should be unhappy, new players even with t...

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 9:01am

7.0 Solo Warrior Build Guide

This build is viable in the current version of the game? If so, what do I focus on offensive and defensive status?

Thursday, October 20th 2016, 3:31pm

Allods Online 7.0.2 locked in 18% and shuts in 23%

I entered ! Finally, after one long week... thanks to all who were in this fight and the answers and attempts.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 4:43pm

Here, my friend lives in north zone of the city and he was playing normally yesterday.

Friday, October 14th 2016, 2:08pm

Quoted from "Buuhuu" Hello, so this is no official announcement on this, you should write a ticket in this matter: https://support.my.com/games/kbPage/138/ But what I can imagine what could help you is this: First run the repair tool on your launcher. (So you are sure, there are no errors in your current states) If the launcher is downloading a file then try again to login. If not continue with following: Backup any .cfg files in your "AllodsDirectory/Personal" folder if you have them. Then rem...

Friday, October 14th 2016, 11:08am

After updating the latest patch, my game crashes in "preparing the game" and closes or disconnect in 23% "preparing interface." Does anyone know how to resolve this situation? Sorry for bad english, thank you in advance.

Friday, July 15th 2016, 1:05am

Tropical Atoll - 01/06/16

I cant find npc to go tropical atoll, even following the automatic movement to him. The event has ended or is just a bug?