You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-16 of 16.

Monday, January 5th 2015, 6:59pm

Author: StormbringerBG

New Mount "Speed shoes of heroes"

Hello all I thnik on new fanny mount,i think aloot player gona like. Its mount..without mount...wen you cast its just get shoes with wings,wery fast shoes. Can be in 3 color : 1 Fire shoes of heroes,2 Ice shoes of heroes, 3 Nature shoes of heroes. 1 Fire- Wen you run ground its in fire. 2 Ice-Wen you run ground its in ice. 3 Nature-Wen you run ground its covered with plants that move. Rank 6 Speed like lvl 6 mount..idk maximum speed Summon time 0.62 sec I hope and i know..aloot people gona like...

Monday, January 5th 2015, 6:30pm

**Mount Madness 2**

Hello all We all know that selling animal mount in shop...ok thats nice... My question is - Can We get "**Mount Madness 2**" Selling robotic mount in shop? Thanks for the reply.

Sunday, December 7th 2014, 6:35pm

-=Faction Change Event=-

Regards to all.. I have a question and I think there are more people who are interested in this. From when I play the game, there was only one possibility for change faction...and thats it. I hope Support can make event for this... I hope to get an answer

Friday, November 7th 2014, 7:45pm

5.0.02 Forgotten Legends Recap & Release Date

Ok...SOMBADY GONA ANSWER from Staf..suport..WEN COMING NEW CLASS!!! How i remember..coming wit this patch!

Friday, November 7th 2014, 5:24pm

5.0.02 Forgotten Legends Recap & Release Date

Ok...its nice to get something new and not boring in game..just..hmmm WER ITS NEW CLASS??? I looook xxxx times and nothing...

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 10:49pm

Chat problem

Zurion..tnx for help

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 10:07pm

Chat problem

Ok..this its wery strange..wen i write messages..like..hello i hawe 80 k gold..i need help...Messgaes what i see wen i send its hello i hawe**** I**** ****. WTF its wit this ********* chat!

Thursday, July 3rd 2014, 9:08am

Client problem

I dont know F russian...and i dont know whats problem..that what you put up for fix this...dont work.can i get help from suport..i dont need If If or or from user..i want to fix this russian s..t!

Wednesday, July 2nd 2014, 11:33pm

Client problem

Problem with login (((( and start client!!! how to fix that?

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 10:21pm

How long till the banned accounts are reinstated?

It is strictly forbidden trade ACC...But sometimes I see that some people did not realize

Thursday, May 22nd 2014, 10:16pm

Mother's day event - Submission thread

One day...i gona be Mom...but Mom who plays games

Wednesday, April 30th 2014, 3:49pm

May Holiday Event.

Plise...what i get from big gift box,bicuse...hmm 5 platinum... is any chanse to get mount?

Sunday, March 23rd 2014, 6:56pm

Ok...wen administration stop to be cruel to player

This is not normal and really began to be rude... You are totally destroyed the game and this dont hawe any normal sense. What to do players who do not have millions of euros ... just collapsed and better to changing game. Price on AH its not a normal..example..and 2h epic mace on AH its round 20 000 gold,and place for grind i must sell 1000 items..just for purple...wen you sell items 15g-20 gold..than...5k gold 1 amalgam,if you are lucky...what i must do for fable....sell house..mother,family,p...

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 11:51pm

Problem with loader

Hmmmm only what i get its this....plise help