You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Friday, January 26th 2018, 5:17pm

Author: Oriax

account being banned

Funny how we have to prove that we payed you guys money... not like u have a billing department... Seems like you realy checked all the details before doing a mass ban.... not. You fucked up. Just admit it. Unban everyone and do the job right and ban ppl that actually did something wrong. Waiting now for 2 days... guess cause of your lack of management waiting till monday?

Saturday, October 1st 2016, 8:27pm

[Update] Circle Of Equals 2016 - Semi Final & Finals Reschedule

So we had a fight against the first team and lost.... now we are waiting already over 1h in the q for the 3vs3 shitfest... still nothing... ppl should get fired for that shit...

Thursday, September 1st 2016, 4:41pm

Circle Of Equals 2016 - Rankings & Round II

Quoted from "Mhuldoon" Hey again, Just dropping by to let you know we've given the rankings page a slap of the digital feather duster. Regards, Mhul Good job posting the top 5 if the top 8 teams qualify for the next round... lol... Can u now actually adress stuff that maters... the reason why i wrote my reply is that in your post the qualification fights take 2h... but u fight for 3h ingame.... same problem again today...

Wednesday, August 31st 2016, 6:08pm

Circle Of Equals 2016 - Rankings & Round II

Sooooo... the 3rd hour of fights didnt count also u could sign for fights? classic allods online... We ended with different numbers of points compaired to this list. Will the points be resetted to this list or are ppl that played for 3h get fucked over cause of unprofessional tournament management?

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 3:37pm

Transferstatus

Ich traue meinen Augen nicht... wir bekommen echt aktuelle Infos zum Serverstatus??? Ich mag den neuen Publisher!

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 11:05pm

Community Managerin Fayne sagt "Hallo"

Hi,viel Spaß mit dem Haufen hier… du tust mir jetzt schon leid...

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 10:54pm

Mausoleum of Sparks - 77 waves

gz! impressive! summy healers are to op...

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:25pm

plugin for traduction

Quoted from "dragonsvk8" Quoted from "Oriax" I think it would be great to have something like this... cant speak one word of french =( oui <3 dracias

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 12:13pm

plugin for traduction

I think it would be great to have something like this... cant speak one word of french =(

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 10:34am

Minc Applications information

Quoted from "HungryTurtle" Quoted from "Oriax" Im not interested in joining your guild anymore! Pls delete my application! Wow You Must Be Fun At Parties Wohooo im funny! Jokes besides gl with your applicants =)

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 10:23am

Minc Applications information

Im not interested in joining your guild anymore! Pls delete my application!

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 9:52am

Heart of the World

Thx for all the good and hard work!