You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 302.

Friday, August 3rd 2018, 12:34am

Author: user_1129018

PVP question

There's no open pvp zones in this game anymore. For some carebears this is indeed "an improvement".

Tuesday, July 31st 2018, 3:37pm

Questions Warden Dps/Heal (PvP)

There's no one single PvP there. If you do skirmishes, you would normally go as assault or heal. If you go JC you'll go as suppt. In 3v3, 6v6 or domi warden is only needed as a healer.

Wednesday, July 18th 2018, 3:18pm

Tank for PvP

I have actually realized that Pali tank is almost as useful as an empty slot in PvP. And it is like this on both RU and EU servers.

Tuesday, July 17th 2018, 11:34am

Tank for PvP

It's not obvious even with fabled gear, so don't get your hopes up.

Sunday, July 8th 2018, 9:39am

Tank for PvP

Quoted from "ByRockVodka" for this reason i created the CC Build for Mage... i have Low Runes... (777 666) and basic Cash shop Strongboxes, so, my Power Level is quite low to fight the high runed and CS Players... Why not play full support bard in this case? Full level 13 will die to another full level 13 who's being buffed. Not to mention there's also a lot of CC that bard can do. And full supp bards are needed in every activity, so will be easier to grow stronger.

Friday, July 6th 2018, 7:18pm

Tank for PvP

Quoted from "ByRockVodka" Function: Flag Bearer, Supporter, Aggro Taker, Defend other players... Could Work on Dominion, Battlegrounds and other non-solo PvP since don't have damage enought... Won't really work anywhere. Except maybe for carrying the golem. You won't even ruin pvp-experience for anyone. There's too much anti-cc features in-game atm. Best you could achieve with that build is you'll be last to kill in any activity, but since you won't contribute anything yourself you'll be vote-k...

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 6:09pm

Currency Exchange

Ok, sure, I'll take your word for that, because what you just said perfectly explains the difference in the exchange rate between New Frontier and Equilibrium.

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 11:55am

Currency Exchange

OP has already presented himself as a not so clever person, so it would be pointless to try explain anything to him. However, I'm pretty sure a lot of people still make the same mistake in understanding how the exchanger works. There's absolutely no point to cry out for my.com or mail.ru to change the exchange rate, because it's dynamic. If those are really screenshots from Equilibrium with the insane exchange rate then why would my.com set it so different for New Frontier and Equilibrium (assum...

Tuesday, June 5th 2018, 3:17pm

Shell in JC ?

Normally your armor is taken off on the race stage, but sometimes it stays on and then it increases your speed indeed. No idea how to intentionally bug it tho.

Sunday, June 3rd 2018, 12:03am

Allods NA player pokin around

Quoted from "cyrathil" it wasnt viable to be competitve without downing more than what I earned at the time. With the new update, I wish to see if it has changed much in terms of its p2wness. Did you start earning more than you used to?

Monday, May 28th 2018, 12:08pm

New op Armor

This new adaptive armor isn't really as OP as it may look. Thing is you can only put 1 augmentation and 1 armor spell in it, while Colossus, Rakshas and this new Exarch armors have 3. Second thing to mention is that Exarch although has bit more HP provides same dmg/heal bonuses as Rakshas or even Colossus. Def abilities are on par as well, BUT with this sale on RU Rakshas went down to 8 mil. g. on AH from 25-30 and Colossus went down to 5 mil. g. Third thing to mention is that having only basic ...

Saturday, May 19th 2018, 11:53pm

[Gear Progress Off-topic]

Quoted from "Sideer" Simple survival for many people means having literally two jobs. How on God-blessed Earth are you able to find time and a mere possibility to even CONSIDER playing a game in circumstances as severe as you described? And yet you're not only considering playing, you play. Which means that either you're one of the guys that benefit from the income inequality in your country, or you just waste your time on stupid games while you could get yourself second (third) full time job t...

Friday, May 18th 2018, 11:37am

[Feedback]Gear Progress - (ex Unlocking the Epic Sector !)

Quoted from "Sideer" If I were able to be very active player I would switch to subbed Allods- this is where u get the most for being very active type of player. P.S. Imagine what would happen if suddenly all players agree to stop using premium/crafted hammers (as a form of protest)... Protest against what? If you don't have time to farm dust there are C$ items that you can use to multiply it. If you don't have time and you don't have money either then why do you even bother gearing up? Or playi...

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 11:10am

DPS/GS question

Sure sure. But OP said that normally he's doing top DPS and doesn't lose much to anyone if he is second. Ofc, it might have been the case he saw the best-player-ever on that certain class that time. Or it was just the bard who made the difference much higher than it would've been otherwise. Or it was bard and that other player in TS timing their buffs+bursts properly. Ofc this also means knowing your class good and all, but mostly it means bard.

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 1:05am

Food and lifestyle (gear progress off-topic)

Quoted from "Nandita" I am Vegan. So sorry to hear that. It's probably really tough to suffer from sickness that severe that forces someone to eat vegan-only food

Wednesday, May 16th 2018, 1:01am

DPS/GS question

Although most of the stuff written above is true, people seem to have forgotten it's not really the DPS player who wins the top place. It's bard, who decides which of the DPS players deserves to be first.

Monday, April 16th 2018, 12:04pm

How use bard?

If we speak about end-game PvE then you can skip virtually every damage-increasing ruby/talent, because bard's damage is gonna be very low anyway. You'd even want to use addon like this one: https://alloder.pro/files/file/388-dancingswordstopcasting/ to interrupt your Dancing Blade immediately after activation (so the only thing it does is renewing the attacking buff, and you are ready sooner to dispel/CC). In the endgame you start with 250 CD, 250 DA, 250 Swift stats and then just increase CD w...

Friday, April 6th 2018, 1:45pm

Which Account Should I stick with (URGENT)

Well if the memories value more for you than ~100-150EUR worth of the starting package, then stick to you old char. If your 6 year memories are cheaper than 100-150 EUR, switch to the new one. Or play both: farm stuff on new one which is stronger, and spend everything on boosting your old toon. Will take quite a while, but looking at what you were able to gather over 6 years it couldn't be any slower anyway. Thing is with the attitude that made you play for 6 years to only end up with a blue-tea...

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 2:47pm

Full level 13 Runes price

Well you asked for someone to say that you suck at math and it's unreal to be required to spend at least 12k euros for 6x13. I've just fulfilled your request.

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 8:36pm

Shadow Personality

Should be easy AF