You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

Thursday, September 5th 2019, 4:49pm

Author: juny93

From the Comunity to the Developers

I totally agree with meia and oshh. As someone who has played this game for years something needs to be done i have watched how the population been slowly vanishing little by little. I would totally support a server merge or to let us transfer over to a ru server. As a option to bring new players or returning ones: 1. More ingame events this is something we lack a lot of compared back to when GM piopico was around and did ingame events. (simple stuff like quizzes, hide and seek,random boss spawn...

Monday, August 26th 2019, 2:38am

Spanish

Buenas! mucho gusto. juego en el imperio y me pueden conseguir por Kawaiiichan o GeekyMind. Sera un placer hablarles =). Al momento no creo que haiga un clan latino en ninguna de los factions. Hace años existia un clan latino pero todos dejaron de jugar (este rea de la ligue). Espero que todos disfruten del juego.

Thursday, August 10th 2017, 10:43pm

Monthly Challenge August 2017: Trash Takeout

Name : Xsoraxx Server : New Frontier Thanks to there Brand New allience with the Aoidons the Demons go around ammer cleaning up and putting away all the trash keeping it a clean enviroment for there people and animals! Celebrating there good action they dance!

Thursday, November 10th 2016, 3:04pm

Extended Maintenance

Damn wish there was a like button so i could give a like to your reply Mapz! And i totally agree with Zurion and everyone else what will cost them to give us a update on maint.

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 12:45am

Anyone else that can't log in ?

I was on my Empire toon questing on Black pyramid guess that area is also down

Thursday, December 25th 2014, 12:39am

Anyone else that can't log in ?

So I tried to log into my reinc toon today but it keeps saving server doesnt allow connection. Now i can't even play on it.

Thursday, April 17th 2014, 7:14pm

Your account is inactive?

So i was playing perfectly fine till yesterday. today after update this pops up. any1 else having this problem? or knows how to fix it ?