You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 165.

Sunday, March 21st 2021, 1:32am

Author: khaexea

Coming Back - Any tips?

Quoted from "Dugrosh" Downloading it after 6 years. My ACC has 7 7 6 - 5 5 5 Patronage 4 Should I create a new acc? I heard you receive 7s for free or something. What should I do? Any suggestions? yo I remember you from NA server when it was around. If you choose to come to the P2P server we have a few NA people on League if it fits better for your time zone, if you choose to come to the sub server of course.

Monday, January 4th 2021, 3:57am

I wish a classic server was a thing

Hey guys, I haven't played this game in so long because I can't stand the current state of the game but I was thinking about how cool it would be if the devs would release a classic pay to play server of Allods like how World of Warcraft did for nostalgia purposes. I don't believe something like this would ever happen or even be considered but I bet a lot of old players, such as myself, would return to the game just to relive the game we fell in love with 10 or so years ago. If only

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 8:45pm

Popularity?

Yeah server is doing okay. Empire is the same as league from what I can tell with raids and progression.

Wednesday, April 1st 2020, 1:49am

To all of you money struggling hardcores and casuals on f2p

I'm playing again on Empire side and really enjoying myself. We do content as a guild all of the time and if anyone wants to do anything they speak up about it. Heroics, skrimishes, 3v3, or whatever someone wants to do. It's been a real pleasure so far with this patch and hope to see some new faces pop up so we can do stuff together (hopefully during NA times since it gets a little lonely with 90% of people being EU).

Saturday, August 18th 2018, 4:28am

New player, which class should i main?

Quoted from "dragagon" Unlike these uninformed people always missinforming people about a server they don't even play, Quoted from "u_17571390" You won't be able to play skirmish... We do have BG's. Quoted from "u_17571390" there are not too many players... In my experience so far, we're having the right people to play the game. We don't need 100 players that afk or that play solo in an mmo game. Quoted from "u_17571390" P2P server is missing a lot of stuffs from F2P. The only thing we're missi...

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 1:15am

new to the game

Join our discord man!

Thursday, January 18th 2018, 12:29am

new to the game

Hey dude! I'm on the subscription server on the League side! It's not that active currently because of the stagnant content but that shouldn't push you away from playing over here. We're a really fun guild. Shoot me a message on the forum/click the discord link in my description if you want to!

Sunday, November 26th 2017, 3:42am

Sub Server Population (Show Me Proof)

You guys are doing observatory in hard mode? Great to hear!

Thursday, November 23rd 2017, 5:06am

Skirmishes on subscription server

Quoted from "xanax" That moment when the server is so dead that people have to celebrate on the forums that a god damn battleground popped. We haven't had a skirmish pop in a while since they changed the minimum number of people to do skirmishes back to 24 (Stupid choice to be honest). It's not that we're celebrating on the forums. We're showing people that we're here on this server, and things are happening. It's a happy, yet informative post.

Wednesday, November 22nd 2017, 11:51pm

Skirmishes on subscription server

We were able to do a few skirmishes after raid dominion today! We're very happy as a server to be able to finally PvP against one another for rewards again.

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 10:49pm

Name Change

You could. IronPhoenix changed his name to IronPhoenix from a different name back in May.

Thursday, November 16th 2017, 12:18am

Thinking of starting the subs server

With the size of the server, it doesn't matter to be honest. We have people doing content on both sides, so you won't miss anything except for PvP, unless you're online for dominion and afterwards

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 4:28pm

Thinking of starting the subs server

Choose whichever side you want to play man. Empire has the most, and the strongest guild at the moment, but League is growing and we're very talkative to our guild. I'm not sure about the interaction on Empire though.

Monday, November 13th 2017, 11:48pm

New players coming

Welcome to the server! Glad to see new faces

Sunday, November 5th 2017, 10:45pm

Question about faction pick after paying for sub

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" yes you can choose again your old char will be only be visible when you select the free server in server selection - so it will have nothing to do with your old char at all! if you select the paid server you will see no char at all and be able to creae a new one (up to 8 i think) 8 individual characters but that doesn't limit reincarnations.

Friday, November 3rd 2017, 12:03am

We weren't able to show up because things came up for members but great job on everything Tash!

Friday, October 27th 2017, 9:26pm

How's the Server?

Quoted from "u_18148842" Was considering come back after 5 years, but when I read ya - I feel like I should find another game I remember times when there was dedicated polish server and Yasker Tower was full of people and when I was playing today - haven't seen anybody. And I am much more into P2P even tho P2W is probably with more people. I guess no chance to play goblin football as well Come to League side man! We usually have 8 or 9 people online at all times.

Thursday, October 19th 2017, 4:18am

Mercenaries whats up with them?

Quoted from "vampyrvenom" This patch and last patch whenever i don't get a party for epic/legendary runs or i farm the easy astral i find that Rowdy ends up dying alot quicker, especially on some maps it drops quickly, i even pull him from any aoe, any abilities that could cause him to drop, will the strength and power of the mercenaries be adjusted since they are effectively weak well rowdy is at least. Mercs seem to scale with level and not gear, so the fact that we're getting better gear doe...

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 10:41pm

<Defiance>

To get back on topic, the guild is growing as more people return to see how the patch is/prepare for 9.0. If you're interested, just join and talk to us on discord via the link below

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 8:44pm

Quoted from "Nord" Some people in Tower There's no way League side could get a photo like this with how spread everyone is, but we usually have 7-8 people online at all times, with a maximum amount of 13 a few days ago. I like this photo because of it.