You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 22.

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 10:19pm

Author: oculum4

Sharing knowledge about builds (off topic from summoner builds request)

Sorry for the players who really wanted to help (taking the zapp asshole), But stupid players with a sense of justice and lack of attention have spoiled this topic by trying to prove that they understand the game more than other players. Congratulations to you! Users: Dragagon, Zapp Brannigan, Rozetri and Ginko I only say this to you If you think it is wasted or irrelevant to answer a topic that someone asked for a build, just ignore It's serious, just as I'm wasting my time and patience in resp...

Tuesday, January 10th 2017, 4:25am

Here we clearly see a brat in front of a computer that has discovered the internet and uses the money of parents to be someone in virtual life because in real life it is just a crying girl who must be very, very stupid in school Ok Ginko, be happy and spoil the posting of others who ask for help Retarded boy with attention deficit. PS: no crying, I will not be arguing with someone who does not even get out of the nappies and still smells milk Be happy in your miserable and insignificant way

Monday, January 9th 2017, 3:00pm

Okay, now you've shown that you're a grown man, independent. Congratulations Now stop worrying and focus the discussion of this forum tip, you have done this since your first message, this both disturbs the main objective of this forum, okay? So, be a little cooler and inopportune when you're done. I'll give you a candy or a lollipop. another thing. The forum is free for discussion, for any kind of topic related to the game If you do not like the theme or find it unnecessary just do not respond....

Monday, January 9th 2017, 1:00am

build for PVP Support DPS and Build for astral support DPS

ameliapond Thanks for the build you mentioned I realized that the support build is different from the other friend up, I do not know exactly if there are major changes because I have not yet tested, but I will certainly use healer

Monday, January 9th 2017, 12:54am

Ginko I totally waive the comments that come from you, Go back to your room and ask your parents for money, since players of their type do not know how to live in society Do yourself a favor, stay in your corner and stop annoying others just by looking to have fun Ps: You are already irrelevant by yourself

Friday, January 6th 2017, 2:50pm

Thank you GRIUMPH Surely this post will help many players in the same way that it helped me.

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 1:52pm

Hello GRIUMPH, thank you for your tips, I realized that you did not put ruby in periodic damage on rubies to improve damage in poison and disease These rubies are not essential in dps? http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc#!4!111....…GWXGOMD!a/B!a/B (The ones I marked)

Wednesday, January 4th 2017, 10:11pm

Hi Ptrck, Thanks for the build I did a compilation focused on pvp and astral, but I do not know if it was good because I do not understand English, let alone Russian jajaja http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc#!4!313..3.…LDHTB!a/XHJOWPC Could you tell me if it was good or useful?

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 11:06pm

I do not care about your opinion about me, I requested a build as requested in the title of this post, if you do not have the necessary conditions or knowledge to respond then your comment is totally irrelevant, insignificant and unnecessary I believe that with a response from someone who really understands and wants to help me and any other player looking for a specific build If not your presence here or any other who calls me lazy will be totally irrelevant

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 7:09pm

I need a build for Warrior (PVP) and (astral dps)

I need a build for Warrior (PVP) and (astral dps) can anybody help me? Please do not show me a build through the yellow stars.

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 7:08pm

I need a build for Warden (PVP) and (astral)

I need a build for Warden (PVP) and (astral dps) can anybody help me? Please do not show me a build through the yellow stars.

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 7:07pm

I need a build for Psionicist (PVP) and (astral)

I need a build for Psionicist (PVP) and (astral) can anybody help me? Please do not show me a build through the yellow stars.

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 6:28pm

I need a build for Paladin (PVP) and (astral DPS)

I need a build for Paladin (PVP) and (astral DPS) can anybody help me? Please do not show me a build through the yellow stars.

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 6:27pm

I need a build for healer (PVP) and (astral)

I need a build for healer (PVP) and (astral DPS) can anybody help me? Please do not show me a build through the yellow stars.

Tuesday, January 3rd 2017, 6:18pm

I need build for PVP Support DPS (Lurker) and Build for astral support/assault DPS (Lurker) / (Cadaver) Please do not show me a build through the yellow stars.

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 2:17pm

I need build for assault (DPS) 8.0

I appreciate the answer =) But would you have a build to support using lurker? I adapted more to this type of build and the way you play with it Assault build did not please me in gameplay =(

Saturday, December 24th 2016, 2:01pm

Need a guide for Summoner

Almost everyone who enters this forum (whatever Archetypes) and ask about build already come with the intention of finding a good build (whatever DPS, PVP, PVE ...) or someone who can help you, Assemble or already showing a complete Giving an answer like "Follow the little yellow stars" is somewhat irrelevant because if it were really the case, the player would not have to enter the forum to ask about a build

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 6:46pm

Need a guide for Summoner

This forum works like this. When you do not know how to answer, ask to follow the little yellow stars. Loss of time when reading such a response.

Friday, December 23rd 2016, 4:18am

I need build for assault (DPS) 8.0

I need build for assault (DPS) I disregard any kind of comment that comes to me to follow the "stars" because they are totally useless

Sunday, December 11th 2016, 8:34pm

Change and new designer in the talent tree (build)

Finally appeared someone who knew how to give a good answer in relation to my question Thank you for your clarification. Gwiniel You're right about what you said, many players suffer from the language barrier that even trying to circumvent it with translation methods like Google Translate Only that they are many translation errors, totally changing the word or leaving a void when it does not recognize the meaning In question to what you said about the yellow stars, these stars give you a very go...