You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-3 of 3.

Sunday, August 14th 2016, 8:03pm

Author: UnknownXXV

New to the server (and the game I guess)

Sorry i had to remake the thread it wasn't showing up until I made the new one =/ i updated the new post with the empire

Sunday, August 14th 2016, 8:01pm

Heya guys, I've just joined the server after not playing in 3-4 years and thought id give it another go, I'm wondering of there are guilds (English speaking if possible) on the empire side. Yes I am levelling a summoner 31+ atm started yesterday. I am not new to MMO's and i under stand 100% this is not like others but I have played wow for 11 years and raided heavily during that time. so I'm not new to the genre. If there is guild that has spaces id love to join. Oh I'm from Ireland, 25 and my i...

Sunday, August 14th 2016, 7:54pm

Heya guys, I've just joined the server after not playing in 3-4 years and thought id give it another go, I'm wondering of there are guilds (English speaking if possible) on the empire side. Yes I am levelling a summoner 31+ atm started yesterday. I am not new to MMO's and i under stand 100% this is not like others but I have played wow for 11 years and raided heavily during that time. so I'm not new to the genre. If there is guild that has spaces id love to join. Oh I'm from Ireland, 25 and my i...