You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-4 of 4.

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 10:29pm

Author: patitofeliz

parch of greatness issue.

Quoted from "Buuhuu" Hello, yes in order to get the path of greatness quest you need to have quested in Isle of Revelation. I don't know if you've to finsih it completely but you need to quest there thanks, goin to try that this week, i already have that feeling cause the reencarnation quest was there, and have vague remembers about greatness mentionen in some point for part of one npc i think need do the entiere map for chat with nazar.

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 10:19pm

Cant come back to quest location

if its dane, teleport to eclipse, there you can go to one of the landing ships and walk, if you do the quest the shore its clean in this point. if its ferris, just use the device who te elf give you for teleport back to the castle, and go for the jetpack for go back to the map.

Monday, October 3rd 2016, 4:12pm

parch of greatness issue.

the matter its the follows: I have three characters on the same account, no one has reincarnations so far, recently chose lv up the three to receive the new patch "burning skyes" with fresh lv 70, 2 of the 3 are literally rush with TV, almost only darkwather in half, and them tv taking advantage of mi guild scrolls and the smile days, at the end, only a couple of ferris quests and dane are enought for lv up to 70 so, almost no quest doit for this 2 characters. mi question its, i try to get the "...

Thursday, September 22nd 2016, 12:42am

Update 7.0.2: "Blazing Skies" – Maze Update!

guys, one fast question, the new update implementation will reset our astral keys?