You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-12 of 12.

Tuesday, April 25th 2023, 7:14pm

Author: Eksperyment

A guide to multilingual add-ons

Welcome to the guide about adding multilingual support to add-ons. It happens quite often that at the time of the release of an add-on, the author might have not considered multilingual support. As a result, many add-ons limit the available languages to only English and Russian, skipping others such as French, German, and Turkish, and creating a barrier for potential users who don't speak these languages. The good news is that you can still add multilingual support to most of such add-ons. With ...

Friday, April 10th 2020, 12:07pm

what to do in game ?

Make more reincarnations and do mazes every week to get more horns of abundance, than just collect gold every 15days. You will be getting 240k gold per reincarnation every time you collect. For example 10 reincs with 12 horns will give you around 160k gold passive income per day.

Monday, January 27th 2020, 3:12pm

Thinking a out returning.

There is enough people to do all content on both sides. Here is link to P2P community discord https://discord.gg/gHAXgxd.

Monday, January 6th 2020, 5:06pm

To all of you money struggling hardcores and casuals on f2p

Quoted from "u_171903842" f2p f2p, but where, which fraction? Those who want to escape Dragagon's gears are running to imp side Because Avarice farm league, sadly. and Dagagon his guildies or some of they or most of they as how you like it. It is worse than Legends+ Ascendancy together Yes we need more volunteers to work on meteorite mines in kirah, brewery could also use some more grain from our lightwood farm. Don't hesitate and come to work on league side!* *food, shelter and payment are not...

Thursday, January 2nd 2020, 12:46pm

Questions about playing allods again (P2P server)

If you buy 180day subscription it's 3.25euro per month. About hidden payments there is usually tournament of blood and collector editions (you also get subscription time so you save a bit on that). They will save you some time, nothing that gives you stats, mostly it's some dominion tools and some fate elixirs.

Thursday, January 2nd 2020, 12:39pm

The Compass Heroics -the problem!

First rule of mmorpg is to get friends. This will solve almost all of your problems. There will still be paywall at some point so you will have to grind it. You can also always come to server which doesn't require any cash shop for heroics.

Friday, October 11th 2019, 5:28pm

Subscription server FAQ

You can get 1000+ costumes on p2p.

Thursday, October 10th 2019, 12:54pm

To all of you money struggling hardcores and casuals on f2p

Quoted from "Sideer" if P2P would offer the same things as F2P (those extra items from CS) I would go there probably but last time I was exploring P2P server like 2 years ago those things were absent or available only from events (at last that is what I've been told before). New, poor (RL gold) or normally thinking player should join p2p server after experiencing F2P. As it goes for me playing on P2P feels like being on demo versions (devs please do something about it...). My suggestion would b...

Saturday, September 21st 2019, 5:00pm

[PMB 10.1] Demonologist P2P PvE&P Build

I used to be a humble peasant but around a year ago I made a pact with a demon and now they call me Eksperyment. To this day I exist in Smuggler’s Paradise (p2p server) as a member of guild called Avarice. Others say I’m a damage dealer but I prefer to say I just like to torment and spread chaos amongst enemy ranks. I love demonologist because it is unique class with many hidden features like possibility to slow bosses, charging with flags and until recently 70 yards range on skills. 10.1 Chang...

Wednesday, April 17th 2019, 11:04am

New player looking for answers

As far as I know both Utopie and Unexpected are international. (maybe biggest difference is that all french fled from avarice?)