You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 101.

Thursday, July 19th 2018, 11:16pm

Author: attimi54

Sale: Experimental Replicators And Scrolls Of Purification Primary tabs

Quoted from "dragagon" How about an ingame event for P2P to earn replicators too? omg on p2p you get replicators for free by playing ....... if you want to buy replicators you can do it on the f2p ......

Saturday, May 26th 2018, 9:17am

The Game Needs More Players

The f2p p2w server is the best server if you like games like that ( if you play on p2w it suppose that you love games like that ). If you don't like it you have the subscription, if you like the f2p model you can farm gold on f2p then pay your subscription with it ( so have a f2p experience ). If you don't like anything of it maybe allods it's not for you ( and i think there is no game for you ). Reinvest the money in allods instead of create new shitty games.

Sunday, May 6th 2018, 11:23pm

[Feedback]Gear Progress - (ex Unlocking the Epic Sector !)

If you use special hammers you are good boys but think about the guys who use green hammers.

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 1:16pm

Réponses à quelques-unes de vos questions

Ce jeu à besoin de petites campagnes de pub pour se faire connaître. Surtout un jeu à la fois p2p et f2p qui ducoup peut convenir à n'importe qui.

Monday, April 23rd 2018, 11:11am

Crystal Chips Sale!

Yes give me rune please.

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 3:47pm

Which server?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" in case more info is wished ask directly or read the pro / contra thread in my signature This Shit is not removed yet ????? full of bullshit and absolutly not up to date !!!!! it's a shame to give this to new people !! And where is your brain ?? A new player can't undersatand any words of what you say "rune rune p5 p6 stat 1000 +++ no damage $$$$ " seriously only people who know the P2W server very well can figure out something !! And it's not a content it's j...

Sunday, February 18th 2018, 1:12pm

Principe de Smugglers Paradise ?

Quoted from "misterpascal" J'ai pas le souvenir d'avoir du payer pour avoir une réinca sur new frontier, mais bon, si maintenant c'est ça la vérité... ' ouai je ne vais pas perdre mon temps ouai t as 2 réincs gratuites depuis les aiodos le reste tu les payes ou les farmes en po pendant des mois ( ou plutôt des années suivant tes priorités .....)et pay ton lvling sans parcho ni marque de destin . A la base un mec pose son youtube sur le forum en parlant de l'abo et aussitôt un mec débarque pour ...

Sunday, February 18th 2018, 12:41pm

Quoted from "misterpascal" Je considère pas les skin comme objets CS, les réinca ça a jamais été un objet CS tu raconte n'importe quoi mec. omg c'est pas ça pour critiquer ou quoi si des gens aime le f2p ils ont le droit mais bon pourquoi cacher la vérité ? Mdr c'est toi qui raconte n'importe quoi. je ne savais pas que sur le p2w on pouvait avoir des skins d'armes et réincs sans passer par la boutique. Absolument tout a une option boutique de la taille de ton sac à ton dps en passant par la res...

Saturday, February 17th 2018, 12:23pm

C 'est rigolo les gens qui parle du serveur abo alors qu' ils ne jouent pas dessus ..... Seuls les objets CS P2W ne sont pas dessus. Il y a plein d'objet boutique qui sont non pay to win comme par exemple les marques du destin, les réincarnations, les réplicateurs, skins d'armes sans bonus, costumes et pleins d'autres choses la liste est longue.........

Saturday, February 10th 2018, 3:58pm

Is P2P worth ?

Quoted from "u_1148605" Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" see also my signature "PRO / CONTRA SUBSCRIPTION SERVER" thread for more info Please delete or update that shit, it's 3 years old. Even F2P server was a lot different 3 years ago. And some points are really stupid to be honest. You are doing more harm than good to players that want to try the server by lying to them. I already told him but he don't care. He is too busy to arge that you don't have to pay in a shop. my.com don't make any ...

Monday, November 27th 2017, 9:53am

Matron's heal-problem / fix is not taking rowdy brow in team it seems

You can easily boost the mercs with real money but the important thing is that nothing force you to do it.

Tuesday, November 21st 2017, 10:38pm

my problem with dps

Sorry but omg what a joke. Buy items in the boutique or go p2p.

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 10:05am

Sub Server Population (Show Me Proof)

It's about what you call "dead". For exemple for me the P2W is dead for a long time now because it is unplayable even if you can see many guys afk capitals. If you have some friends you can enjoy some parts of the game and nothing force you to play 24/7. But Yeah, some friends are required !

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 5:30pm

Smuggler's Paradise Discord Server

Need to spam the mods to create a p2p chanel on the official discord. Maybe by spamming official discord with information about P2P. I already ask to a mod (lio) if they can create a section dedicated to the P2P, he said that he will see but nothing happened and when i asked him again he didn't answered. It's better to do that to be more visible. Your "private server" where few people are "the kings" and ban people when they are not agree with them is useless.

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 10:04pm

Giving it another go, what race/class?

False information about the sub server. Nothing new here.

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 9:51pm

am So mad >__<

Why you don't play on the subscription server if you don' t like the p2w system ?????

Tuesday, September 26th 2017, 8:07pm

am So mad >__<

You can boost our character with real money but nobody forces you to do that.

Sunday, September 24th 2017, 4:52pm

Trash Takeout: Winners

It's not a pic, it's a video...