You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 68.

Sunday, July 31st 2016, 2:52pm

Author: Yersi

Why don't many people play Smugglers Paradise?

OMG when i read some shit here i ask me really whats going on with some here !!!! The problem is simple, if 1 makes WauWau then makes everyone else too! You just have no endurance! Then you'd rather go on private servers (as you now again looks) give your money there for a few weeks out! And I saw many names there then advertise even embarrassingly under other names on the Official servers, which I find really embarrassing how low some are dropped and you want to love Allods and tell me that the...

Thursday, March 3rd 2016, 9:30am

! Attention! Hello P2P Server

Quoted from "Dala" Quoted from "Hedroks" I played this game since it was still in Open Beta test (Russian server, autumn 2009) and I pretty much played on every major update (42lvl cap, 47lvl cap, 51lvl cap, 55lvl cap, 60lvl cap). Population is sadly very low. It seems there is some new players joining just now, but not nearly enough. It doesn't help at all that they don't have access to world chat and get the impression the server is even more empty than it is. If you played on Russian server,...

Tuesday, February 23rd 2016, 7:28am

blubb

Ich könnt mich weg hauen wenn ich das lese .. ehrlich Gwyn wieso fragst nit einfach Buuhuu er sitz an der Quelle dafür musst doch nit hier dauer posten :p Vorallem geht die info viel schneller und patch kommt soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :p jou insi macht sich gerade ...aber abwarten und tee trinken ... aber ich frage mich ganz ehrlich wieso ihr auf der Impaseite nicht weiter macht hat euch die liebe Shaff doch vertrieben hmhmhmhm .. Man sieht sich

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 2:52pm

The League doesn't respect Christmas truce !

I becomes Pipi in my Eyes really when i read your Words and your quotes Shaff It is an unwritten law, just as the one in ar nobody shoots. But when you makes so huge clamor for Christmas Peace then pls not only for Raiddomi Now go Koe stand in the Entry and wait or go and att again people there stand in Group off Mobs . [...] [...] / Edit by Lioo: Removed some parts of your post.

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 9:55am

then you can also explain what the difference is! Fight is fight. Whether you come on Sundays or Wednesdays Domi or by Novo and attackst! Yes, I came from Koe (guildquest) and wanted my Reinca! Honestly if you were holding something your peace talk, you would not be attacked !! You turn it to you as you need it. And im sure you attack AFK people like MyMelo xdd Ps : the word fairness you do not know

Wednesday, December 30th 2015, 8:32am

Ok then that was a mistake from me , I apologize! , but not for the Christmas Eve you came to Novo and attackst ! This is much worse because there was Christmas and not on Domiraidtag. You can not talk about peace when yourself do not, just because you get bored. On this you give no Answer ??

Thursday, December 24th 2015, 11:44pm

Quoted from "GRIUMPH" Shame on you !! Each year we respect Christmas truce for the 2 last week of the year ! Merry Christmas for all ppl respect the truce. Aha Shaffou and what you doing ?? http://prntscr.com/9i8bag

Wednesday, December 23rd 2015, 3:31pm

Quoted from "GRIUMPH" Didiw said : Each day you respect undergeared ppl and kill them really fast in KoE with your 100k+ GS partys I'm so touched... Not my bad if you don't want to lvl up your gear and if you don't want to die, put your flag off or go hello kitty online Bliblablubb really Shaff this is your ANSWER ? Maybe then dont use the Banner !!! You are only good with your Khunda and when some other with you ! alone you run , maybe stay by the true and let the little People alone ok then y...

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 3:54pm

League & Empire : The Life on Smugglers Paradise

@ serpico my answer on this sign from uto blubber blubber blubber ^ you can only good fight with mouth but not in pvp or domi FAIR ...this word is for you a foreign word (see KOE) and stop talking about that ava start 1 men Domi FIRST was uto where start this yes ..how long you play here on p2p ??? 3-4 month maybe ?? speak not from stuff from yhat you have no idea pls ....domi is the best proof fr where is the better fighter ... but last week oohhh uto goes on ava and this week not ??? maybe FEA...

Monday, November 30th 2015, 4:37pm

Quoted from "misstchoupy" oh yes i know why .... all the healer in same raid on 1st pop and on the 2nd 6 against 10 look and think about that ... And don t forget something .... We all play for a guild in 1st , after for a side (empire or league) but at the end we all playing together in a game ..... Aha all Healer in 1 Raid ?? Maybe next you open your Eyes i see Damnatio was on your Team ..we had kitrax ...and later me ... but maybe you swischt next when you see our team has not enough healer ...

Monday, November 30th 2015, 11:29am

Oh yes it was a very (nice) Domi and 2 very Good Bg after Domi We have Bananas and Cookies

Monday, November 16th 2015, 11:02pm

Oh Muriel , nice to read you here There is actually no longer much to say, since there are still mostly the same who back come! When it comes to the truth much is twisted and I see now that will be this person again in avarice. You know the reasons I think. I hope that the old players who had respect coming back. There were many good players here who were good also without that person. But we can write further via pm.

Monday, November 16th 2015, 4:10pm

Maybe you tell me your in-game name! I'm talking about the past 11 months on the server! I know the whole crying when avarice! But I will mention no names. Yes, that with the insult of Turkish player was probably not quite nice. Was that a word in other nation not so much is considered an insult. You would speak differently if you knew how an ex player of Avarice talks about you in Utopia! I wrote with Gibe and tell him. He would probably not be so arrogant, if he knew what some really old P2P p...

Monday, November 16th 2015, 3:46pm

Kann man mittlerweile am P2P spielen aufgrund der Bevölkerung.

Ach Gwynlein was anders als diese ausführliche Beantwortung habe ich auch nicht erwatet von dir Vorallem wie du dich angegegriffen fühlst schon ertstaunlich ...Ich erinnere mich an Zeiten wo wir in einer Gilde waren und du die Leute doch so geschätzt hast und nun ziehst du über sie ab . Also naja solltest dich vielleicht mal nicht so sehr zum Fenster rauslehen . Aber ich verüble es dir nicht , mußt noch viel lernen . Ich lese die ganze Zeit nur AS ... wer geht den schon noch AS von Lig ? Ausser ...

Monday, November 16th 2015, 12:48pm

Kann man mittlerweile am P2P spielen aufgrund der Bevölkerung.

Falsch auf der Ligseite sind schon noch ein paar mehr da !! Nur die sieht man nicht ,weil sie halt nicht dumm rumstehen und Zeit vertrödeln . Dazu kommt das ja die nun überwiegende Impseite meint nun den großen Macker raus hängen lassen muss und alles zerlegt was nur lig ist .... da wird auch ein Gs unterschied von 30-50k keinen Unterschied mehr gemacht Jaja nun kommt der Spruch ist alles Pvp Gebiet usw blablablabla .Es kommt davon weil einige einfach zuviel Langeweile haben und ihre Größe präse...

Monday, November 16th 2015, 12:35pm

I have to smile when I read the posts about the drama on the P2p! Where the drama cause just, because they not get what they want . Look in the mirror and ask yourself why the P2p is so dead. Everyone contributes what. This Drama start with Ava and why ? When I started the game in January, everything was ok. Then avarice was getting bigger and that there was no such willingness, acceptance of other guilds . You're not in the Guild, you'll also nothing! Like go on servers with many guilds and ma...

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 4:32pm

What are you listening too?

For a special guy i hope he come BACK I think of you

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 2:53pm

PvE Healing Class

Yes Summy is the best PvE Healer

Wednesday, May 13th 2015, 2:49pm

Meine Broken Chains Let's Play Reihe

Omg Teil 3 und 4 sind da . Leider bist du in Teil 3 ziemlich leise und sehr oft am Nuscheln (bei den Schimpfwörtern manchmal besser) Teil 4 wie immer Schimpfwörter (sollte man keine kleinen Kinder mit hören lassen ) Das interessanteste war aber deine Kleiderschranktür stand offen und Wow Tip: Milch mit Honig hilft dir vielleicht bei deinem Husten und schone besser mal deine Stimme sonst haben wir nicht lange was von dir