You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 52.

Saturday, March 20th 2021, 2:58am

Author: Dugrosh

Coming Back - Any tips?

Downloading it after 6 years. My ACC has 7 7 6 - 5 5 5 Patronage 4 Should I create a new acc? I heard you receive 7s for free or something. What should I do? Any suggestions?

Tuesday, September 10th 2019, 4:17am

From the Comunity to the Developers

Quoted from "Oshh" Yo[/b] Sup Oshi, miss you babe

Tuesday, July 16th 2019, 8:43am

Is it worth coming back?

Quoted from "IAmGroot" I read this forum every day, I have no idea why, I guess in hopes the game will return to gPotato some day and actually become playable again...but I'm sure that will never happen. I want to come back, as you can see, I've literally not played this game in over 2 years, yet have read the forum every single day since I left because I am still THAT attached to it. I have huge connections to this game and it's community. This. I'm here because of watching Mercenaries vs Shar...

Friday, April 19th 2019, 6:48am

Allods Warp Release Date?

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" You will want to after trying it When is it coming out anyways?

Thursday, April 18th 2019, 6:48am

Allods Warp Release Date?

Hey there. When is this Allods Warp thing gonna be released? If i'm not mistaken, Allods Warp is the new Allods, right? Like Allods 2.0 I'm just back for that, I don't really want to level up from 73 to 85 to be honest, lol.

Monday, September 18th 2017, 2:36pm

people still play?

Shakeys you scrub, we (rol and me) were worried about you. Why did you leave just like that?

Friday, August 4th 2017, 12:02pm

Coming back to game (PvP Artist)

Woah, trying to revive Mercenaries? lol, do you have names?

Thursday, August 3rd 2017, 7:52am

Coming back to game (PvP Artist)

Yo people, pre-gipat patch old school player here, I'm downloading this game again to play on the new f2p server. Are there any old buddies or haters playing there?

Monday, April 27th 2015, 7:31am

Mercenaries guild is back!

Quoted from "ganjaremedy" No love for Pryy? Screw you DUG! screw YOOOOOOU! Just kidding dugo =) you still my nub who i gave my awesome builds and then said you made it up <3 Wow seriously?? I made my last post months ago and then you replied to it 2 days later. I've been trying to contact you for months! I'm so bad lucky god damn lol, read my e-mails damniiit!! Or in forum messages blaah.

Wednesday, December 17th 2014, 3:42am

Well, I decided to come check what's up and i noticed some people were still believing I was going to bring Mercs "back to live". I took these screenshots to just make fun of it. For those who aren't from NA, Bullsavious (Versia), Rolantz, Izanmemitashi (some guy that posted in this thread but quit years ago) and me were basically the most op pvp party that ever existed. Ryousei can say everything he did but he will never compare to our awezome party. To give you an example, Rolantz was lvl 42 w...

Wednesday, June 18th 2014, 6:11pm

Warden Maul/Grab animation delay

I dont know how your build is, but there are rubies that increase the damage of your clout when having charges from vortex, so if you do lighting flash before doing clout, you'll lose the charges and clout wont do the extra damage. So, it doesn't matter if your char doesn't do the clout animation, just keep doing that rotation: Lighting Flash -> Maul -> Vortex -> Shred -> Clout -> Lighting flash, then repeat.

Friday, June 13th 2014, 10:45pm

Quoted from "bunzy" mercenaries being assholes is good for allods, the video of warsong helping asc deny you the genul kill is classic. good luck resurrecting your guild. What did you say about me? 1v1?

Friday, June 13th 2014, 7:35pm

It is too hard to reply on this forum: - Mercs is a league guild my friend. -Thanks charles, remember i'm also the fashion artist. -Hcl, i will do it as soon as i get free time.

Friday, June 13th 2014, 4:30pm

These screenshots were 1 hour old when i posted em, so they were taken yesterday, as you can see, i'm lvl 60 and bull lvl 59, so we are already playing. About making Mercs back to live, i dont see it happening, maybe we'll take some lvl 60s that are guildless just to do some astral and to give em a temporal "home" (we are not expecting em to stay). We are eventually leaving for a big guild anyways. About Mercs, it was on it's prime before Vali merge. The vali merge was what killed it (i'm not bl...

Friday, June 13th 2014, 5:25am

That's right, as the title says, Mercenaries era is back. For those who are from other servers and didn't hear about Mercenaries before; Mercenaries used to be a hardcore endgame guild that cleared every raid/pvp zone. And for those who do remember what Mercs used to be, here are some screenshot for you, to show you that we are really wanting to bring Mercenaries back to live just as IT USED TO BE. And then the whole faction was cleared by a guild from their own faction, another glory day for Me...

Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 6:40pm

Post your oldest screenshots

My first Ore heroic. My first GT attempt. AC plunder

Monday, May 26th 2014, 2:53am

OldSchool player coming back to Allods

Yes, i'm already playing, i feel so lost but yeah, thanks.

Monday, May 26th 2014, 2:52am

Hybrid build (melee + caster)

Thank you so much.