That was perfect Im in love with even tough idk you

Sunday, April 17th 2022, 1:32pm

Author: Yaye

When 13.0 will launch?

Bruh someone plsnmake this patch already

Friday, March 4th 2022, 9:26pm

When 13.0 will launch?

Someone knows when will V13.0 be on our server??

Saturday, February 26th 2022, 3:13pm

craft lvl

hey guys, i have'nt played for a long time and my crafting lvl on weaponsmith and tailoring stands on lvl 80 now. how do i reach to lvl 95 ? it seems impossible beacuse i tried crafting item to increase my expierience while it cost me 60K gold for 10% expiricent ?! how do i do it? here

Saturday, September 21st 2019, 3:42pm

[PMB 10.1] Yaye's FH Summoner Guide

Introduction Hello everyone Im SummyYaye, an old summoner player. Im playing the Evolution server (f2p) at the league(novograd) side. today i am going to teach you about summoners heal abilities and share my expirence and knowledge about it. i started playing allods in 2010 as an warden and decided to move on to summoner because i knew back then that summoner heals better xD. I love the most playing in the heal role and i play as dps only when i have to. I can tell that summoner is a very enjoya...

Tuesday, December 19th 2017, 9:59am

summoner help

you should start with pve build doing astral and quest and when you get to lvl 75 youll have a reset for your build so you can make a healer and also second build so you can choose between 2/3 pve-pvp-heal. for start use normal pve dps build follow the yellow stars to know what to put on talents and rubies skills. heres my dps pve build of lvl 75 just for you to know what you should have at the end : https://tinyurl.com/ybz6mnbc start with the critical chance rubies and bloodrubies and continue ...

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 3:47pm

New player (Mentor request)

I would leave this server and open new char on new frontier sever. More pupular more ppl and its f2p

Sunday, September 24th 2017, 3:06pm

Engineer Build

I have been playing engi supp for a long time and im totaly agree with Xrade19 build.

Friday, September 22nd 2017, 8:16am

Engineer Build

Hi again these are my builds : Supp pve : http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!10!113.3…jgsxd/DVDJLWJVP Dps pve : http://pts.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!10!333.3…OEHYZU!mqdhcb/B *dont take farag bomb suppot ruby mu mistake.

Thursday, September 21st 2017, 5:39pm

Engineer Build

Hello. I have been playing engineer support for the 2 last updates (8.0 , 8.1) i can tell you its not so hard class to play. Dps on aoe isnt low at all get to 13M per second (my runes 6) The problem is singel target which make you even lower then the tank dps. I can give you the best support and dps builds (ill post them here tomorow) anyway im not suggest you start this class now. Bard is the same but more succsesful.

Wednesday, September 20th 2017, 8:43am

New player - which Server for most fun?

New Frontier - free to play server

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 2:46pm

Offensive stats

lol ofcurse i have dps meter im just still lvl 18 i cant check anything my main char is engi so i dont know much about crit.dmg or else i just take swift. Anyway im here just to learn more about summoner.

Wednesday, August 9th 2017, 1:40pm

Offensive stats

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" necromancer does NOT always crit so lets say in 50% of your attacks the critdmg will be worthless however if you take proficiency it will be effective in 100% of your attacks holy dmg is effective always when you use "shadow" type attacks (useless for poison attacks) etc... Well im still trying to understand. If im summy dps so i wont take critical dmg cuse its only on 50% of my dmg. Why would i take holy dmg when its the sam...

Sunday, August 6th 2017, 2:31pm

Offensive stats

Ok ty i got this. Is it same about healer ? Because i guees holy dmg doesnt help with heal

Saturday, August 5th 2017, 11:05pm

Offensive stats

I saw that offensive stats needed on this forum : Critical Chance: 500 if you can for 50% chance of criticals Determination: pretty high 300 - 400 pve only Holy Damage: 150/180 i have been told that is the effective range. Brutality: pretty high 300 - 400 pvp only, though some say for pve it has to be half your determination so not entirely sure But if 50% of my dmg is critical so wouldnt it be better to take critical dmg instead of something (like holy dmg)

Tuesday, August 1st 2017, 12:16pm

Monthly Challenge August 2017: Trash Takeout

Name : EngineerYaye Server : New Frontier So i opened new stand to sell my trash, from the common eyes to the most rare lion heart. my stall is just above the actuon house to steal their customers. well, after the hard work i got only 2 customers (and one of them is chicken) and i really dont know why people dont come...

Friday, July 21st 2017, 1:43pm

Bard or Engineer

Quoted from "Xrade19" also in 8.2 engi will have up buffs from 16s to 21s so you will can take less swifnes = more dmg but still fk 8y for burst of mana and dvice explosions is painful on 8.2 as i saw on russian server update notice the change from 16s to 21s is only for deffensive support so if you want to keep the accelarion which is the importent thing so the update wont change anything you need to stay with 500 swift.....

Thursday, July 20th 2017, 2:39am

Bard or Engineer

engineer is better support but doing low dps bard is rlly good as supp with high dmg like a normal dps and can do deal better with pvp

Tuesday, June 27th 2017, 12:43am

DPS ranking?

Quoted from "Xtagadax" On single target PVE I think the enginneer have the most dps, follow by paladin and psi or summy I guess engi now have the lowest dps in the game.

Wednesday, June 21st 2017, 7:00pm

Inka Spells

engi : skill 1 - dmg turret (every 2sec shot for 10sec) skill 2 - medical turret (every 1sec heal for 8sec)