You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 24.

Tuesday, October 25th 2016, 7:34am

Author: Nhala

Flag of War bug

Hmm, i wonder, the healing increase from proficiency affect on bloodlust? If i have more proficiency, than the healing from bloodlust is increased too? Or just affect the heals from abilitys?

Monday, October 24th 2016, 1:45am

Flag of War bug

So reset the stats, the ansver is no. I will not delete this char again just for the reset. :/ Too boring to do the same maps aain. "I think it would be better to not distribute the statpoints at all by default and let the player choose from the beginning " Im agree with that.

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 11:46pm

Flag of War bug

I found the runes. They are active even if my marty thing is not? What potion and what is a church? And i can reset my stats? :O

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 8:15pm

Flag of War bug

Uhh, this was a little chineese to me. >< How can i divide my points like that? :O I have 225 vigor, 270 proficiency, 150 brutality and 275 bloodlust yet. But with gears maybe this will change somehow. My Martyr? Um, i dont realy know.

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 6:57pm

Flag of War bug

Hmm, interesting, but im only play til 32 in empire, maybe then i didnt see everything there cause my time ended on that server. And i dont have bad feeling to killing protosses even if im a big fan of them, there are bad protoss factions too. However, the pics you linked just basic units of the protosses. I mostly use Purifiers technology with them. I simply love the purifiers. The sentinels (zealot unit with purifier faction technology) are my favorites. With Energisers (sentry+purifier) they ...

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 5:24pm

Flag of War bug

Sounds good, but im already lvl 30. >< Im wandering and exploring a lot, i like adventuring and have with a game. :3 On max lvl i wana be a healer, but i fear to try building a healer while lvling due to maybe harder to kill monsters with it. But thanks your helpful info, then i will try to put 1 point on my all skills to see how they do. :3

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 3:04pm

Flag of War bug

Yes i know Empire already. I started there when i start the game 1 or 2 weeks ago. I started on smugglers paradise, but sadly its time are end. :/ I liked that server much more thant this new frontier. Much better in every way as i experienced. On new frontier i already deleted my char 10 time cause i mess up my talents and i dont found any real build on the net. All of them is outdated mostly. That talent dont even exist. :/ Maybe after the next 10 delete i can make a useful build. And yes, Emp...

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 2:01am

Flag of War bug

Sounds sexy. :3 But its still not an anthromorph. And i think i go to League now. I met someone friendly ingame and he is league player.

Sunday, October 23rd 2016, 12:24am

Flag of War bug

Yep, i know. Just like the pandaren in wow. :3 I just wonder which one i choose.

Saturday, October 22nd 2016, 11:52pm

Flag of War bug

I met someone in howlem. He told me league has more players. But i dont decided yet which faction i want. I like orcs and cyborgs. Im mostly a scifi furry fan. I try to make an orc here but... uh... not realy like its hairs here. >< I tryed that cyborg race too, but its movements are mostly undead than cyborg. So maybe i choose league.

Saturday, October 22nd 2016, 11:38pm

Flag of War bug

Um, and if im a priden? >< My char is a priden trapper, i like furry things. :3 But as i see its dont have a faction.

Saturday, October 22nd 2016, 10:19pm

Flag of War bug

I think i will try it then. :/ Passing these places and i see what happen. One more question. Which faction you recommend? On character screen the game recommends the empire but your experiences maybe better as an active players.

Friday, October 21st 2016, 10:18pm

Flag of War bug

I know. And thank you to try to help, but i left the game. I read many negativ critic about the new frontier, not just what i experienced. And i dont want to waste my time for a game, where i cant be better than a payer. And yes, im a pve only plyaer type, so instances, dungeons, raids, i dont know how they call it here, i like, but i dont realy understand this limited time thing. And i dont realy want to know it too. In wow, you dont have any limit and restrictions even if you are a free user. ...

Wednesday, October 19th 2016, 3:59pm

Flag of War bug

I dont know what is a war banner. My flah always off. And when i saw an enemy player, then i already dead. No time to run and avoid. Maybe your friends are veterans and know the game in and out so they can avoid. Or maybe they long dont play on low lvls and things changed. I dont know, but they always find me. Seem im the only low lvl player there or i dont know.

Wednesday, October 19th 2016, 2:57pm

Flag of War bug

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" without reading the whole thing now i only want to state 2 things: if you dont like to PVP you can completely evade it the time to wait in purgatory can be set to 0 with mirra (cheap, only a few silver at you level) Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" without reading the whole thing now i only want to state 2 things: if you dont like to PVP you can completely evade it the time to wait in purgatory can be set to 0 with mirra (cheap, only a few silver at you leve...

Wednesday, October 19th 2016, 2:52pm

Flag of War bug

Thank you for your ansver Gwiniel but i think im quit this game. I read some topics on forum in this game you cant play free enjoyable. Many things are from cash shop and very unbalanced gameplay cause the cash shop. In addition i read that too on max lvl, reaching end game things even unbalanced cause the cash shop and i may not find any guild whos accept a free player due to its low (not shopped) gear. They say in end game content you cant do aything as a free user, just runing around as a pre...

Monday, October 17th 2016, 4:40pm

Flag of War bug

Quoted from "VashBOG™" Quoted from "Nhala" Warden class cant get the hyrds blessing? I recreate my char over a 76 times but it still dont give me hyrd. >< I don't think certain blessing is going to boost you in the game in any way shape or form. Quoted from "VashBOG™" Quoted from "Nhala" Warden class cant get the hyrds blessing? I recreate my char over a 76 times but it still dont give me hyrd. >< I don't think certain blessing is going to boost you in the game in any way shape or form. Oooh, i...

Monday, October 17th 2016, 1:12pm

Flag of War bug

Warden class cant get the hyrds blessing? I recreate my char over a 76 times but it still dont give me hyrd. ><

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 2:35pm

Flag of War bug

Yep, dropped me out. So i must go back to the pvp server to sit in the purgatory in the half of the playtime.

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 1:32pm

Flag of War bug

Yes, i realy like the game itself. I started to play 5 day ago and i realy like its style and interface. Sad things about most of the games, interface is realy horrible and useless, and its killing the games feeling. But here its realy good. Im a loremaster type of player. I like to read quests, learn the stories of the game, the world where iam. So i will continue playing and well.... in WoW i already learned to fast alt+F4 to escape before pvp. Just hoped finaly i found a game where is not the...