You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Thursday, April 3rd 2014, 1:25am

Author: deeppunjabi

Cant see my Character.... (Patch is fully downloaded) HELP!!!???

hey guys, so i finally download the full patch after 2 days, but i log in and i cant see my Character, i only see it when i attack something. in game where is no more downloading of the patch (green Dot is there) which indicates the game is fully downloaded already. why anyone else having this issue? is my patch messed up or something? i try on different Character and i cant see that one too,... i see everyone else and all npcs, just cant see my self unless i attack. anyone wanna tell me whats g...

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 1:25am

Download Link Down??....AllodsLoader.exe

Quoted from "FORENTROLL" Just read the manual and try again. Atm idk what the problem is. okay it seems to be fixed, seemed like a registry error or something, i did system restore to few days back, and now i downloaded the allodsloader.exe fine, that was just weird if u ask me, downloading the game right now, but i hope after i download the 1gb file it downloads the rest of the game thanks for the help guys, if i have a problem after this , i will let you guys know.

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:28am

Quoted from "FORENTROLL" You have to click "connect to previous installed Game". After that it will runs. i dont have allods online installed anymore, i did click it yesterday and connected it, but just kept saying the same msg,

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:19am

Quoted from "Teppisch" If it's really not working for you, I uploaded it to MEGA, so you can download it here : AllodsLoader.exe after download, this is what i get, seems like its not loading the Installation package for some reason. i Cleared Cookies, history,restarted comp, ran as admin, hmm what the EFF ?

Thursday, March 27th 2014, 12:02am

Quoted from "Fischkopp" Where you from? Using a proxy? If youre lucky to run the installation pls install the Downloader in your old Allods online Game Folder,then run the download and link the my.com launcher with the installed allods version. So you havent to download the whole game up to 3.xx Patch again. Nope No proxy, actually i did that yesterday i connected the My.com game to my old allods folder, and it kept saying, unable to download the installation kit, that is why i uninstalled ever...

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 11:52pm

that is weird, everytime i click on "AllodsLoader.exe (6.5 Mb)"it says This webpage is not available Quoted from "FORENTROLL" Donwload is working well for me.

Wednesday, March 26th 2014, 11:40pm

Hey Guys, I have been a long time "Allods" player! i quit the game year ago, but i wanted to check things out again, but i am facing few problems, please give assistance if anyone have the info! Here are the problems i'm having/things i did 1) since on my old installer i had patch 3.0 i tried to update the installer it tries to download a patch 4.0.04.67 that is (21Mb) it gets stuck on 11Mb and it wont move - i left it running for 3 hours) 2) i downloaded the repair tool, ran it, it still trys t...