You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 3:19pm

Author: u_9901224

Possible SEA server?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" the steamthing offers no advantage, i would dowload from the website here (you need no steam at all!) free to play = you can farm items or buy them with $ so you always have to option to speed up thing swith money farmed in real life but you can also stay completely free and farm all ingame, there are various ways to earn ingame subscription = you pay for time, time also runs when you dont play farming gold is almost pointless as you cant get the items that ar...

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 3:10pm

Possible SEA server?

Thank you for the clarification. @Ginko: - I see that you posted on the Warden's forum about the damage source for Wardens. Might as well ask you about them. You've mentioned that the PET is not anymore viable source for damage. How come? I can see in the forums that most wardens are going melee build. Are wardens got nerfed badly on this patch? I used to be caster build warden before. Can you please confirm if lightning strike can still proc a stun? Lightning strike from wardens before can stun...

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 2:44pm

Possible SEA server?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" even with 200ping + (which i often have / had) the game game be played totally "normal" as this is tcpbased anyway no udp, not a shooter etc give it a try you will see your (slightly higher) ping wont bother you ppl from australia also play without problems Hello, Thank you very much for the immediate response. I'll definitely give this a shot. One more thing. Do you advise downloading the game directly from your website or from Steam? I'm kinda confused on wh...

Sunday, November 6th 2016, 2:10pm

Possible SEA server?

Hello Allods Team, I would just like to let you know that this game is by far the greatest game among all other MMORPGS out there. I've played allods on Philippineserver before and was really enjoying it. This game was my life! It didn't really matter to me spending real life money just to enjoy this game. Unfortunately, our server was forced to shut down due to some management issues. I'm kind of wondering if it will be considered to have like a SEA server? I'm pretty sure that this game would ...

Sunday, October 16th 2016, 7:49am

Warden's Lightning/Flash strike inquiry

Hi Everyone, I have a question regarding warden's Lightning Strike or Flash lightning skill. I've played allods on Philippine server wayback 2009 or 2010 and haven't played back after those years. Back in my days, when the off-balance debuff procs, the enemy character gets knock down, as in literally knock down. So not only that the enemy gets the off balance debuff, but at the same time gets knock down or stunned as well for a micro seconds. I'm kind of wondering if that is still the same on th...