You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Monday, May 12th 2014, 2:36pm

Author: Kowast

[PMB] Kowast - PvE Astral Guide [DPS + CC]

Quoted from "Turp" hi, just few questions to ask; Wouldn't having Corona Discharge r3 instead of Static Charge r3 deal more damage? well charge deals damage continuesly but takes time to reach 10 stacks to get best benefit and discharge has lot more damage and looks like it will take ages charge to reach one discharge.when i had both in my build for test charge was pretty low damage than discharge.Why did u prefer Hoarfrost in PvE? and its just r1 and it does really nothing in this build.(havin...

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 3:04pm

۩ ROTATIONS ۩ Now we get into the battle. Here there are some tips in skill rotation and tactics you can follow. Before combat remember to cast one of your Shield - Stone Wall or Elemental Shield - and use all buff you have like Seal of Health, potions and foods. In combat we can have 2 situations: Single Target: If we are in party let’s wait some seconds to give the time to the tank to get some aggro, mages are famous because of the overaggro. So after some seconds let’s start: Cast an Icy Come...

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 2:57pm

۩ THE BUILD ۩ Here is the most important part of this guide: the build tree. As you can see I focused more on Light and Frost damage, completely skipping the Fire Tree because is more for a PvP purpose. In addition to our damage spells, we have some defensive skill and control effect. Here is the link to the Talent Calculator: [click here] OFFENSIVE SKILLS Firebolt: a base fire damage that we can't unlearn Ice Flow - r1: basic ice damage. It's not so important but it's nice to use to slow our en...

Wednesday, May 7th 2014, 1:51pm

۩ KOWAST PIMP MY BUILD ۩ ۩ PVE ASTRAL GUIDE ۩ Hello players! I'm Kowast, a level 60 Arisen Mage from the Mighty guild Monsters Inc., Empire side. In this guide I will show you how to unleash your magical power in Astral focusing on burst damage and CC. But first, let's see what this new patch brought into our gameplay. ۩ PATCH NOTE ۩ Heart of World patch completely changed the face of Allods bringing new zones, new raids, astral, new level cap and much more. The entire patch note is really long ...

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 5:27pm

Heart of the World

Best allods site ever!