Search results 1-20 of 89.

Monday, January 31st 2022, 12:28am

Author: mediaaa

I'm coming back bois

yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 9:23pm

Pay to win

Exactly my point Dala...and that why i said "They ruined beautifull game".. EU/NA can have 2 full servers but they just don't care ,only care how to robe rich people... Also they can't earn same amount of money, because they have 50 hardcore cs players and thats it....there are no fresh blood for years now.. If they put normal price this game will have new players every day,who put 100-200$ into character and 10-20$ every month. I don't really see how they even make big money now,every full cs p...

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 5:18pm

Pay to win

Quoted from "user_1129018" And let people who love p2w and figured that Allods is p2w have their fun. Because after all it's all about buying fun for money, so as long as it's fun and you can afford it - why not? Because that is what ruined gaming world. GET 10000$ from 100 people instead take 100$ from 10000 people. U can't go with that logic in worldwide online game. do u even know what u wrote? i see u have no clue how online game works,all u said fck poor people ,it's important that WE rich...

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 4:25pm

Pay to win

Quoted from "user_1129018" Let me solve this for you. Wanna play p2w Allods - play on f2p server. Wanna play non-p2w Allods - play on p2p server. Wanna play non-p2w Allods completely for free - please GTFO. Game has to make money to keep itself up. -- Sincerely yours, Captain Obvious Every MMORPG should have some payment options,like they do .. but in normal range,u know,buying costumes,mounts,gifts,etc...except for allods. Allods made gaming so rude that they should get nobel prize for fcking ...

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 12:05am

How to play this game with max 15 euro / month?

How to play this game with max 15 euro / month? - Like a champ. ^ Just play 7 years with no social life and -15$ in your pocket montly ...and u will get there.

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 12:01am

Nostalgia strikes again

Nostalgia strikes back all of us....if u want to play allods join some rus server... they even have support + population is med/high, and u can full cs with 5x less money ...and u will learn another language,so win win .

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 11:51pm

Pay to win

Watching mister Chairwarmer' convincing people that the game is not actually pay 2 win with so much energy- and all of that on Allods forum. Fcking priceless. This is even funnier than memes i saw earlier today on 9gag...

Saturday, August 20th 2016, 7:17pm

Can Someone Make a Thread in Russian Forum?

Doesn't realy matter anyway....Allods isn't dead game for no reason...even some retarded mmorpg have full servers and great player base,and allods which is one of the best MMORPG out there (graphic,end game) don't... The reason is simple, Game become P2W in 2011 and that's a fact. u can deny it,or don't but it's a FACT. One more thing i said it in last comment, OLD players have options to grind FULL 10 ,and gear in 6-8 months,like it should be in MMORPG game...today no one have that option ..and...

Friday, August 19th 2016, 7:14pm

Can Someone Make a Thread in Russian Forum?

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" iam pretty sure the russians have whiner themselves and dont need the european ones too the developers are not stupid (at least i think so) and know of the problems the game has as they have a big feedback from the russian community... also its always a question about personal preferences for example i strongly agree with some of your points such as global cd but also i strongly disagree with builds (maaan all this bullshitting about how builds are too easy now is anny...

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 9:04pm

Skirmishes pops?

I know exactly. They talk and talk for over 4 years now...and nothing happen.I heard that story a lot of time my friend,i play allods since 2010...(actually i stoped 2y ago,but i came back from time to time and check the news,and see how sub progress) First was the story with webzen,now my com, and im not pessimistic for no reason..i wish to sub server go viral more than u do belive me ,but it's hard to believe to more promises

Wednesday, August 17th 2016, 5:54pm

Skirmishes pops?

"at the moment" ... u hilarious...sub was dead since the day its released...the problem is the same as always. they just don't care... U know what free trial gonna bring? nothing. like the 13231 free 30days trials over the years ...they wont spend money on marketing,and cut off price to 5e (6-7$) per month like in russia.i can garantie u 500new players will come in in a month.But like i said,they just don't give a f**k I even saw some retarded awful games pop up everywhere,allods marketing team ...

Friday, May 27th 2016, 9:11pm

New player, class

Summy.

Friday, May 27th 2016, 9:09pm

Starting Allods

Quoted from "Kibbles456" I was thinking of starting allods cause this game looks fun. Im confused on which classes to choose to start playing. Do you guys have any recommendations? Im looking for a class which is challenging to play that takes a moderate amount of skill and not a class which mashes only a few buttons. I was also wondering which roles are lacked in the server, thus having shorter queue time for dungeons and stuff. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks check some yt videos and se...

Friday, May 27th 2016, 9:06pm

no more runes?

They will maybe relase new LV rune like 14 or 15 just to milk some more money from rich kids...don't worry they wont remove anything...

Friday, May 27th 2016, 9:01pm

This game feels...donezo

Are u aware that today u need 4years of everyday farming 4+ hours just to get pat5 and lv8 rune? are u fre**ing nuts? this game died in 2011. deal with it. <snip>

Friday, February 19th 2016, 6:23pm

YT and new server?

found this. funniest allods video i ever seen.just watch whole. Also is someone heard something new about opening a new server when allods go steami wasn/t in progress) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZ7twUL-…kY9evTah91W2KAw

Monday, January 18th 2016, 3:38am

playing ru server?

Learn russian. basic....u need a month. BTW check this : 1crystal -2725gold. ( ) for 300euro(330usd) u can have -beast. and in NA/EU u must spend 10xmore money and play on 10x empty-ER server...and then asking why server dying....LOL

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 11:03pm

[Join P2P server] For one who love allods

U need to get out from cave man. wrom your post i see that u don't even know why i wrote that. People who try to help?? with what? no logic additude? and talking how sun is black and santa realy exist? u make me laugh. The one who trying to help here is me.read thread . i oftered help to P2P comunity and this allods online Jester and Gwiniel start to talk about F2P and defend their p2w system.with no logic whatsoever. Instead of offter help also , they start talking nonsense about f2p/ I don't e...

Wednesday, January 6th 2016, 6:12pm

[Join P2P server] For one who love allods

PROOf no 1: Proof no 2: Look all threads down last repy december 27 (week ago) only 2 are active and one of them is this one . Proof no 3: u have no statement whatsoever because u talking about your opinions and im talking about facts only. Proof no 4: Look over internet how people see allods.maybe u can get something from that. So goodbye gwiniel. :*