You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 34.

Monday, May 12th 2014, 3:51pm

Author: mikha

Hai

Well Wandering Fever with is passive - even without rubies on it - is always better than nothing as Valek said too. So take it, at least Rank 1. Also I think that Blood Flow is really useful to take, especially in PvP, because you can't stay without blood. So more blood from Vampirism and Wandering Fever. If you are in doubt about that Delayed Healing rubies, better skip them and take Blood Flow in my opinion. Personally I don't use Blood Shot so much unless is precasted 'cause of his cast time....

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 10:32am

AAA Guardiani Illuminati cercasi

Ahaha no I remember some name. Ye ildecano, or Khayla I think and some other doing good pvp in skirmishes. But I'm so bad at names XD I think I can forget mine too sometimes XD

Saturday, May 10th 2014, 8:21pm

Ye I saw was fun playing with you and your guys in Forlorn. You are making a good team! And I saw some Guardiani too in PvP kicking my ass as well

Saturday, May 10th 2014, 5:38pm

I have to say that I'm kinda sad that Italian guilds are going not so well after merge. But I can understand that keeping a guild competitive now is really hard. More after this patch that is more p2w than before. Go guys make me proud!

Thursday, May 1st 2014, 9:14am

[PMB] Mikhailo - Full Healing PvE Guide

Quoted from "ronarkrh06" Not good. Sorry you don't like it! What I can do to improve it? Go Dracias I'll need yout pvp guide! XD You're my pvp inspiration!

Saturday, April 26th 2014, 11:51am

† TACTICS † It is not so difficult to heal with our summoners. Here is few tips you can follow. Before the fight always check: Blood Aegis shieldManaDrops of BloodPotions, mana above all! During the fight keep your Blood Shot precasted in case of need. Or precast Unstable Antitode if you know that that particular mob will put debuff. Use Wandering Fever, Putrefy and Neurotoxin on the enemy. If there is a pack try to spam a DoT on every mob to get more Necropotency stack. Focus on the tank: use D...

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 6:08pm

† THE BUILD † Here we go to the core of this guide Calculator Link: [click here] † TALENTS † The talent tree of this build is quite easy to follow. I took at max rank all the heals we have and all the necessary to get blood, protection and some control with Fear. If you have less talents you can skip Volatile Infection or decrease Wandering Fever rank. It's your choice. Remember that this is a guide so you don't have to follow it literally but make it yours and change it with your experiments an...

Wednesday, April 23rd 2014, 6:07pm

† MIKHAILO'S PIMP MY BUILD † †FULL HEALING PVE GUIDE † Hello there! It's me, Mikhailo! Italian summoner from the amazing Monsters Inc. guild! I played this char for a long time focusing on my healing build. Sometimes I forget how to DPS 'cause I'm too used to heal that I can't remember the dps combos! So in this guide, I will lead you to discover the healing powers of the summoner for PvE situation like Astral or farming in new zones. We will need there, not only our amazing heals, but some CC s...

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 12:55pm

DD offheal universal one-handed weapon build of summy

Quoted from "Modliszka" It depends on your play style Ahaha that is so true! And for my playstyle I prefer to lose that low percentage of dps in off heal and get FH or full dps. But ye, I play FH 99% of the times so sometimes I even forget how to dps properly XD Quoted from "Modliszka" One thing you haven't mentioned and I totally agree with is that in PvE (especially raids) summy FH is way better than plate FH Could be my next signature on forum

Wednesday, April 16th 2014, 10:38am

Ah Draci said: some sort of offhealing build is useful only in PvP 'cause there survival abilities is the most important thing for you and your party. And I don't agree with you saying that summy FH is not so useful in PvP. In large PvP like AoD I'm one of the top healers. In small PvP like Champion Fight Dominion I think I can do my good job switching heals with our survival skills like Fear and Cover. It's just practice because we are more squishy than plate healers. In PvE offhealer build is ...

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 9:04pm

Full Healer Summoner Stats

Totally agree About Wound don't know yet. Today our tank took Wound aggroing 3 mobs in the Forlon Thicket Hard farming zone. Fight was not so long so I guess he took it in 1 minute. And surely he has a good Tenacity. Need to see more

Tuesday, April 15th 2014, 9:58am

I saw some Wound Complexity too in PvE situation, even in Wellebelle farming. But only on tanks 'cause they are the only one taking constant damage from a mob. So for tanking Tenacity is main defensive stat with Vitality. For us (cloth casters) I continue to say it's quite useless because, both in PvP or PvE, if we are focused we are quite dead. So we don't need to sustain damage but to run away from it (Ghostly Cover, breaking line of sight, ... ) Maybe in more difficult astral sectors. Until n...

Monday, April 14th 2014, 12:57pm

Seems more a strange PvP build to me. I changed it into this: http://eu.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!122...3…E!eiffvt/CUNLLU Summoning Mastery it's useless. You can heal your pet. Healing Shield and Urgent Protection too don't seems useful to me. With Pet, Vampirism and Wandering Fever you should have enough blood to put your shield up again. I took at least r2 Necropotency for faster cast and r2 Advanced Genetics for more PoM spam. Aura of Potency will nerf too much your healing skill so I took Reani...

Monday, April 14th 2014, 11:27am

How you work now with your Summoner healer? I feel a bit nerfed after last patch but I think it's just a matter of stats balancing. This is my theory about stas. Feel free to comment/destroy/laugh In PvE I found a good result balancing a 60% Proficiency and 40% Brutality because I try to keep my party hp above the 70% but if they drop low, some Reanimation spam has at least 50% more heal thanks to Brutality. Determination? Not sure about this stat. I've quite low right now 'cause usually we don'...

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 11:10am

Volatile infection + toxic weakness

So works only on Vampirism/Life Tap? Stupid translation QQ

Saturday, April 12th 2014, 9:25am

Volatile infection + toxic weakness

I dunno if it works cuz russian talent calculator has a different description for that rubies: Toxic Weakness increase damage of Vampirism/Life Tap and Howl of Death. I check rubies there cuz in our version there are still some translation issues (like stat rubies...)

Saturday, April 5th 2014, 6:18pm

Yaskter Tower tp is broken

Same thing happened to me not only for YT teleport but when I tried to enter Skytower, the zone where you get the ship for questing from 55 to 60 and where is the first Eclipse boss.

Friday, April 4th 2014, 2:30pm

How do I make Allods in Italian?

Come dice Zio ora ci sono anche gilda full ita e se hai comunque bisogno di una mano, a parte i players ci sta sempre il forum. La community è davvero molto attiva e ragionevole (non come qualche vecchio forum di un server italiano che ricordo )

Friday, April 4th 2014, 2:29pm

Ma noi italiani facciamo propio schifo?

Sure we will and we can learn something new too in my case I improved a lot my english speaking abilities and learned some rude words in most of the european languages ahahaha