You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-14 of 14.

Friday, March 9th 2018, 12:01pm

Author: user_4546709

Stuck on Equipment Transformation Tutorial Quest

So the previous quest makes you craft a ring in the anvil and then for the next quest they want you to transmute an item and give you all the materials except for a transmutable item? It looks like you should be able to use the ring for that. If that's not a bug then it's very poorly designed...

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 3:13pm

Quoted from "dragagon" How about this? Hey there dragagon, First of all thanks for the video, very helpful (and the intro and outro are very cool ). The issue we are having is not with that particular quest. At least for me the issue is the next one. You are asked to transmutate the ring but when clicking the transmutation tab in the Anvil interface you get a blank screen and I suppose we should be getting an option to transmutate the ring or something. I created a ticket for this which has bee...

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 2:59pm

Endgame content questions.

Thanks everyone, I appreciate all the info ☺ I wouldn't be farming alone since I play with my wife but she wasn't even able to do the tutorial ship quest on her own so I have serious doubts about her astral sailing abilities Cheers.

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 1:05pm

Just por information, I got a reply to my ticket saying that they are going to transfer this issue to the developers. Cheers.

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 8:47am

Quoted from "ertil" Quoted from "user_4546709" - How does one get gold in this game? I gave the Dungeons a go with my wife (she plays a mage and I play a demo tank) and we filled the rest of the team with mercenaries. We didn't get past one of the bosses but that's OK - the only thing is that each merc costs a bit more than 3k gold and mobs in dungeons don't drop gold apart from a few grey items in the chests. I got some gold by selling KoE leather and silk but I don't know where to farm more a...

Wednesday, March 7th 2018, 7:22am

Thank you so much dragagon for the greatly detailed answers. I'll keep working on unlocking all the remaining stuff, even though it looks like the path to greatness might take a while but I like long meaningful grinds anyway so that's good. I still have to unlock something called "Orders" by doing the questline in Anmer I think so that's another thing to do. Plus it looks like re-incarnating into a lvl 1 might be a good idea to check out all the things I've missed since I used the miraculous ark...

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 11:08pm

Hi everyone, So I've been enjoying the game lately, got to level 80 on my Demonologist tank and started doing all the recommended quests - ship is being built and road to greatness still has a long way to go. Also been doing a few of the easy raids to unlock rubies. Apart from those things I have found the following activities: - Distortions / Dungeons. - Kingdom of Elements repeatable quests. - A few other minor things like the Tka Rik cave with the trials and seasonal events. - PVP (not intere...

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 7:22pm

Thank you my french friend, I have reported the issue through the link you provided. With screenshots and all. Kind regards.

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 3:06pm

Yup my wife and I have this same issue. We have received the ring from the Creation quest but now we are stuck in the Transformation part. When we click on the "Transmutation" tab in the Anvil we just get a blank window with no buttons or anything. We used the Miraculous Ark to level to 75 so we thought we might be missing some previous quest or unlock but I am starting to think that the anvil is bugged.

Saturday, February 24th 2018, 2:59pm

Coming back after a few years - advice needed.

Quoted from "Jinn" Welcome back. Thank you :-) Quoted from "yosuf3" My first step, after claim all the gifts from the backpack, would be to not pick the jar from the mail, until i become familiar to the game: the mail takes 29 days to expire. Second, find the portal and go to the astral academy, then find the forge and ask to one of the npcs there to get a box with gear. That gear is the best you can get at that level (75). Then go to the npc (forgot the name)to get the daily buff: at the empir...

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 5:14pm

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" unter the map is a "questfinder" icon (a bound scroll with a magnifying glass) this is the best option for those who feel lost (it helped me so often when i was new in this game, i also felt a bit lost at the beginning since there are sooo many things to explore ) and yes the P2P is a watered down version of the F2P server as many iems are not available at all and so on also if you want to spend a fixed amount of $ / month you can also do that on free server b...

Friday, February 23rd 2018, 3:23pm

Hi everyone, With the arrival of 9.0 I decided to give Allods another try after a few years, so I hopped into the F2P server (the populated one) and after the tutorial I noticed I got this miraculous ark thing which, much to my surprise, leveled my character to 75 and gave me a bajillion items which took me around 2 hours to sort out between all the gear boxes, the mounts, the coupons, etc... This also got me around 20 or 30k gold, which I'm guessing is not too much or else people would just be ...

Thursday, January 26th 2017, 1:22pm

When do warden pets grow?

Cool, much better than having to spend points on the pet skill! Thank you very much. Cheers.

Wednesday, January 25th 2017, 8:50pm

When do warden pets grow?

Hi everyone, I recently started playing Allods and created a Xadaganian warden as I liked their pets the most but it seems that the pet starts as a little puppy which is very cute and all but it's not what I was expecting so my question is: when does it get bigger? Do I have to spend talent points in the starting pet talent? or do I just have to level up a bit more? Many thanks