You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 39.

Sunday, May 22nd 2016, 8:43pm

Author: gethdar

support build

i made a build support but i dont know if it is good or bad i need someone to chek it out http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc/#!4!313..3…e/SUD!a/TJPRCRC

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 11:46pm

hi

go FH healer me personaly i use FH great for pvp and pve need build ask me ingame necrophosa

Saturday, May 7th 2016, 7:11pm

healer build

hi can someone help me to chose between support and full healer build i dont know wich one to chose and wich is better for pvp can someone help me with that answer plz thanks and im a reinc my main is a warrior

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 2:46pm

hi

well psi is a class in allods that you can chose to play with it...

Tuesday, May 3rd 2016, 2:45pm

hi

well since support doesnt do to much dmg you have to lvl up with dps and than go support me personaly i use supression keep stuning other and good dps is a bit boring to your enemy

Thursday, March 17th 2016, 2:05pm

when is the new patch pfff cant wait anymore

lol been saying early march and stil no fucking new patch when is the real date of 7.0

Monday, February 22nd 2016, 8:17am

holyy

Quoted from "Ginko" Quoted from "gethdar" me personaly i think sword or spear since warrior have to much stuns and u need to combine skill to maintain your enemy in stun Please dont bring old topics. Its been almost 2 years hahaha i just realised it was 2014 omg omg what a noob haha

Thursday, February 18th 2016, 7:00pm

hello

me personaly i think sword or spear since warrior have to much stuns and u need to combine skill to maintain your enemy in stun

Thursday, February 11th 2016, 7:50pm

hi

woow your build is awesome with green gear and no glypsh in bg i do 1.5 to 2m dmg

Wednesday, February 3rd 2016, 7:58am

scout or psi

hello guys i wana play 1 of thos 2 class but i cannot decide wich one scout isgreat and also psi is great wich should be more fit in pvp help me choose the class ??

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 11:44am

hi

hello i am about to make a new class but i dont know wich one i like engineer mage and warrior i dont know wich one to chose and wich one is better for pvp at end game what is your opinion guys ??

Thursday, July 9th 2015, 7:49am

hi

i Quoted from "Bluescarlet" @majere27 you are kidding me right? mage is one of the few classes who doesnt get nerved this patch... you got an undispellable seal,more defense and can flash like a chicken on crack ask wardens or scouts how there were fucked while onehitting them with an icy comet or i oneshot all surge... i really dont get some ppl -.- dont know why but with my summoner i feel that nobody can kill me and especialy mage

Wednesday, July 8th 2015, 1:18pm

staff spear or dagger and off hand for pvp summoner ?

hello i dont know wich is better to use as summy for pvp staff spear or dagger and off hand ?? i like the staff but some say that off hand and dagger is better for pvp ?? whats is your opinion ??

Saturday, July 4th 2015, 7:40pm

hi

yea u right i have made a new one well this build was long ago when phlebotomy wasnt on the build but now i have made another one but that build worked well before thanks drac

Wednesday, July 1st 2015, 8:24am

my build (deadreising)

hi its been now 1 year and 3 months i am playing with this build on my summy ( http://tinyurl.com/q29dthu ) it was great and it is stil good for me at least i want u guys to see what you think about it ??? or i will need something else ??is more like FH build

Wednesday, October 15th 2014, 8:37am

hi

when is the new patch and will the talent reset ? while we have some changes in class ??

Monday, September 29th 2014, 9:52pm

my summoner is good build or not ??

watch this video plz and say if the build is good or not with my low gear ?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0Q11hKdO3o&feature=youtu.be

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 1:50pm

end game bard pvp build

thanks hilver but stil cant open that link (-_-) i dont know why

Saturday, May 3rd 2014, 8:23am

end game bard pvp build

i cant open thos links and fidler i rly dont belive him look he put ruby on high tempo while he dont have requiem r3 cantata no funeral march while funeral march at r3 deals 100% more dmg

Friday, May 2nd 2014, 11:04pm

end game bard pvp build

i would if i know good english but my english isnt so good so sometimes i ry dont understand thats the problem