You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 181.

Monday, May 7th 2018, 9:13am

Author: Ringelblume

[Feedback]Gear Progress - (ex Unlocking the Epic Sector !)

9.1 will come anyways, doesn.'t matter if you are full epic or not... and to be honest.. it's not worth to tryhard with epic gear since you can be full epic in 9.1 in just 1 day

Thursday, March 22nd 2018, 5:24pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox Of The Devout Pilgrim - 19/03/18

Yeah you people that never have played on ru server go play there!!! Why do you want to improve the server? so stupid *irony off*

Wednesday, March 21st 2018, 10:53pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox Of The Devout Pilgrim - 19/03/18

want to buy events for p2p server... weapon skins or something... my.com take my money plz !

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 4:47am

whats up?

Scarllet plz stop playing other games.. allods is waiting for you!

Sunday, February 25th 2018, 3:30am

whats up?

baffly we need good sup !

Thursday, February 22nd 2018, 2:54am

Fast Feedback for 9.0

russian server got 9.0 on thursday... we got patch on wednesday -> reset is on thursday, all you have to do is to wait until 3 am. or just pressed CTRL + L and check what it says here.... just read x) ! there was a timer down there to see when you can get exp.

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 12:40am

whats up?

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 12:28am

whats up?

lel, haf tu wurk a lut

Monday, February 19th 2018, 11:31pm

whats up?

hue hue hue, just wanted to say hello !

Thursday, November 30th 2017, 9:53pm

News from Ru server: Update 9.0

Are there warrior tanks? Warriors do a lot of damage, so there is no point to play warrior tank ... every warrior is running in assault aspect. They nerfed tank aspect by a lot, tanks are super squishy in pvp now. On p2p server you have like 35k - 44K HP in tank aspect. People in other aspects have like 16k - 19k. Some classes can hit 5k - 15k, so it`s not a big deal. So far i just saw paladin tanks and demon tanks. I think they made it on purpose, so people use tank build only for astral, raids...

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 9:41am

I don't know, since 9.0 i am just ignoring them ... they are kinda tanky like before, but they don't do that much damage, at least in pvp ... In dominion we focused druids, bards, demons and warriors

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 7:59am

there are barely engineers on the russian server

Wednesday, November 29th 2017, 6:29am

What do you have to know about 9.0

Hello my name is Meloetta and i am currently playing on the ru p2p server ... In about 6 weeks EU should get 9.0. How do i know it? Well, on ru server we got 9.0 as soon as the blue artifact faded. I really like Allods Online and want to help people to have a better start in 9.0. 1. Stats They lowered vigor and stamina by a lot, so we don't have that high damage and hp numbers. Also some stats like Swiftness or Survivability need way less points for high bonus. For example 322 swiftness is 46,41...

Friday, November 17th 2017, 7:22pm

[RU server] Subscription server

created guild today, we are already 8 people ... we will be more soon feel free to play allods p2p on a full server!

Friday, November 17th 2017, 3:27pm

[RU server] Subscription server

english speaking guild on league side is created -> <Эскалатион> Many people are waiting for 9,0, in case you want to join and level up your character you can pm me or Eddy here on forum.