You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 63.

Thursday, December 13th 2018, 12:16am

Author: TheAdmiral94

Rewards for accomplishments

I had no idea that there was 6 players singed and got rewarded... that's very disappointing cause some of them don't deserve it..... 6 players out of 80 players just for not knowing what kind of rewards (one simple information)..... I hope you gonna make it up for us.

Thursday, September 6th 2018, 11:30am

Just Out of Curiosity, Is the P2P Server Really That Dead?

hello new friend! you're very welcome anytime in our server people here are friendly and kind. it's true that the p2p server gets empty (not dead) sometimes ( when the new patch is really bad ) but players ( old ones and new once )always keep coming back cause they like to collect and what you collect will keep remain. it's like a second home for everyone. I'm writing this to you based on my experience ( almost 3 years experience)

Tuesday, March 6th 2018, 9:06am

Sale: Box Of The Holy Warrior - 05/03/2018

I would buy it too just give it to us please I play on p2p server make these wopenes available in the subscription server please !

Friday, March 2nd 2018, 12:13am

whats up?

I'm happy too oh my lovely server

Tuesday, February 20th 2018, 12:57am

<Defiance>

Honestly the best people in the best server I mean what I want more than that lovely lovely guild I'm coming back this Friday I hope

Thursday, January 26th 2017, 11:04am

Any improvements on (Allods Online)?

This is Sad and funny in the same time

Sunday, January 22nd 2017, 9:29am

Another may-be comebacker!

Hello and welcome back to the server Viuhti! I'm kind of new to the server. I have been playing for almost 5 months now and I'm haveing a great time as you said a great atmosphere even though there is less number of people. Anyway, the server now is better than before with the new patch 8.0 everything is organized. and guilds don't help each other in raids sorry.

Monday, January 16th 2017, 4:26pm

Summoner healing?

Quoted How is Summoner healing stacking up against Warden/Healer these days? The only problem with summy healers is their AOE healing which is really bad but they have the best shields (you can cast the shields at any time you want if you have enough blood ). And if you're planning to go healer as a summy I advise you to skip all the AOE healing talents and rubies and use them for something else because their AOE healing skills are too hard to cast. How hard? well, you need to stay at your plac...

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 4:48pm

Allods community. For the P2P server

Quoted Quoted Quoted Haha Dark you are realy so cute and blind But yes is ok i know it and i know her and we will see in future , but many Player can give me right that she make this Rule because off me and that this Player make a Thread because he was angry that she forbid him to play with me ! And a Offi what not more playing was writing to me *Now she goes crazy because off you , she is scared about you * I have no Reason for lying ( Because i have all Screens from this ) so think what you w...

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 4:37pm

Quoted from "bloodonice16" . LMAO! why you're making a huge deal out of this can't you just join Utopie and start a new page who cares if she is mean or salty. It's just a game you will have fun playing with her cause she is doing a great job. The guild is leveling so fast thanks to her. Anyway it was so nice to meet you if you're already out

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 4:21pm

Quoted from "Laany" Quoted from "TheAdmiral94" Quoted from "Laany" Quoted from "TheAdmiral94" Quoted No Dark , i was over 1 Year in Utopie i leave 3 Times and when i leave the first Time , I was in German Guild then and i had a Player with them i was togheter and he was still in Utopie ! One Day he invite me for a Farmparty and there was a Player in Party there kick me with Reason is Rule nobody from other Guild , after this my Friend make a Thread i dont know if he is still in Forum and ask ab...

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 4:08pm

Quoted Quoted Quoted Yea but the rules are solely there for her in the end. Not for the new ppl. and its starves the server that much more. did you know there is a pvp Part of the game. i have yet to see but the 3v3 that should be taken out for Exploiting. Shaffous guild exploits daily. its a ranked Pvp part of the game. they trade wins. Wtf? i wish you could do that in world of warcraft. or swator or Overwatch. the Ban wave would be hard as hell! For me, I think that the PVE part is more than ...

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 4:01pm

Quoted from "Laany" Quoted from "TheAdmiral94" Quoted Yes Dark thats why take you Brotherhood so often Yes this Rules make she because off me !! Sad but this is the truth not for new Player that there becomes help ect LOL! tash that was before i know the rule shaff didn't say anything cause I was new :p Brotherhood is a great guild I had a lot of fun with you maybe shaff will cancel the rule after this who knows

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 3:43pm

Quoted shaffou. no i would not like a invite to your toxic guild. i agree with the Op. your a jerk some times <removed image link> Now this rule might seem like a harsh rule at first but it's actually a very good rule because most players always do their best to gather the best number of the best players and forget the newbies in their guilds and they always chose from other guilds which is fun of course but not fair for newbies.This rule helps newbies in the guild to do high hard sectors. Guil...

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 4:59pm

Actually, shaff is a very nice person she is just a little shady-funny that's all she is the best leader in the world ^.^ you all should give her a chance

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 7:57pm

Maintenance?

I think you all should sleep now cause it's 11 pm. NO? Okay, Good night

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 7:10am

Pay to win

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" Quoted from "TheAdmiral94" its not like all high runed players have high gear too you can see players in this game with level 7 or 8 runes that beat up like 95% of the other population and its unrealistic to expect ppl have same GS there are only few withby Counterflix"> TOP gear most have medium or low gear Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" there is always a bigger fish in the sea but who cares if chances you will meet this big fish are slim... and if you me...

Monday, January 2nd 2017, 6:43am

Pay to win

Quoted from "mediaaa" by Counterflix"> Watchingmister Chairwarmer' convincing people that the game is not actually pay 2 win with so much energy- and all of that on Allods forum. Fcking priceless. This is even funnier than memes i saw earlier today on 9gag... Can you link his video I want to laugh

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 10:00pm

Pay to win

Quoted i say this because its true, have seen it happen often enough this whole paying will make you win thing is not true there are players which play free but gear to maximum (only do hard sector, use dominion tools and tealby Counterflix"> hammers) as they are free players they ually dont have higher runes than full 9 still, they have an excellent understanding of how to play, classes, buffs and debuffs etc they will win against almost every other player these are rare but its possible if th...

Sunday, January 1st 2017, 9:43pm

Nostalgia strikes again

Quoted Quoted What I want is basically to be one of the "better" players in PvP, because I do like PvP and I do like to win. However, my interest is not to be the absolute best, because I know that's near to impossible as a casual player. I just want to be good, I want to be able to perform. I accept there are people who are better than me, but it should still not be easy to take me down, I don't wanna get 1 or 2 hit-killed by some heavy cash shopper, or anyone else for that matter. I also want...