You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-11 of 11.

Wednesday, January 28th 2015, 7:48pm

Author: Zalvy

Mausoleum Of Sparks & Dominion: Feedback Mega-Thread

Quoted from "IAmGroot" I did not go to MoS because I was unaware that MoS was ending...so abruptly. Normally I go for the last 2-3 weeks of the season to work on getting the rewards. So people like me...are we just...screwed? Thanks for the feedback in advance. + I don't quite understand what you mean by titles being given to the "rightful" participants. Many players don't bother with MoS until the very end of patch, because that's when it truly matters... Thanks

Thursday, May 15th 2014, 8:31pm

Question regarding class change

Ty Elko, I appreciate your help

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 9:30pm

Quoted Quoted from "Hclftw" When I switched from warrior to mage... I had 2 different 2 handed weapons. I turned the mace into a staff.... and I turned the axe into a 1h AND offhand. I don't know if this helps...but just telling you my experience. Yes, I have done that myself. But doing it the opposite way with two different quality pieces... :X

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 7:43pm

Quoted from "1aussieonly" A 1 hander can turn into a 1 hander or a 2 hander. An off hand/shield can only turn into an off hand or shield. Can't really tell if trolling or not...

Wednesday, May 14th 2014, 2:48pm

I was hoping to get a reply from one of the moderators or CM's on the topic, as I need a clear answer. Too bad I can't find out myself without throwing away all upgrades in bank etc..

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 9:43pm

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wouldn't mind having it halfway towards epic... Just a question out of curiosity to be honest.

Tuesday, May 13th 2014, 6:51pm

Alright so, my question is; If I was to class change and I had an epic 1-handed and a rare off-hand that I wanted to turn into a 2-handed wep, what quality would the 2-handed be? Epic or rare? I've tried to find out but nobody seems to know... Figured I'd try my luck here. Zalvy

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 8:52pm

MoS Rewards.

That's not MoS wings, that's Winner's Wings, reward from Pimp My Build event..

Wednesday, March 19th 2014, 5:55pm

Welcome scouts

Hi scouts

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 10:52am

Introductions!

Every forum should have an introduction post, telling others a little about yourself! I'll start off, I guess. Hi, I'm Zalvy or Zjuvlezkan. Nice guy. Best laugh ever, by far. Always nice to play with new people, so looking forward to the merge of servers Your turn.

Tuesday, March 18th 2014, 10:32am

First

Not true, Oshi. Kick or you shall see your guild burn down.