Search results 1-20 of 190.

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 11:59am

Author: Guza

Mixed feelings about a new server

Time to come back? =O

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 7:41pm

Issues with the website

I would rather look at text while the page is loading instead of staring at the grey screen for 10 sec.

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 6:07pm

Issues with the website

Since few days ago, when ever I visit the main page it never opens right away. Instead there is some red bar on top which I assume is a loading bar for the website. Until that bar is filled to the full there is nothing showing just a grey background. And when that bar is full only then the main page is shown and fully loaded. Whats the deal with that? Is it on my end?

Thursday, March 12th 2015, 11:38am

Connection drops while background downloading

Patches are downloaded using torrent, limit your upload through launcher. Torrents like to fully take your upload hence making your connection unstable.

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 5:30pm

Daily Lottery

And strongboxes arent lottery/gambling. lol

Sunday, March 8th 2015, 10:08pm

What do you think about healer in 6.0?

Compared to wardens Bee Swarm blind is still pretty good and silence was buffed so there you go.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:47pm

New website's design is dated.

I dont like the Skyforge design, fonts are too damn large. Also Skyforge is sci fi and Allods is fantasy so it fits the theme.

Thursday, March 5th 2015, 1:32am

6.0: Release Date

WTB a free race change to priden =O

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 9:18pm

6.0: Equipment Upgrade System

Quoted from "TitanOfOrc" it have nothing to do with P2W every player has the chance to do it do not start nagging before the patch start I am talking about Hard sector dropping higher lvl gear, which probably only the most p2w players will be able to do it.

Tuesday, February 24th 2015, 5:50pm

6.0: Equipment Upgrade System

Again splitting P2W players from regular players, good job. /sarcasm

Thursday, February 19th 2015, 1:28pm

Faction change?

It broke the game cuz faction buff was broken. And now 2 years later it is still not fixed? Why?

Friday, January 30th 2015, 5:33pm

Lag as of late

I noticed some lag spikes lately. Packet loss starts at the IP address 80.249.211.188, I pinged all the addresses before that one and had no packet loss.

Sunday, January 11th 2015, 10:29pm

Your Ability Is Not Ready Yet

If they could let us customize our UI this wouldnt be a problem, changing size, moving stuff etc

Tuesday, December 30th 2014, 1:21am

How Strong Is Warden's Pet?

Its not a pet, its a weapon =x

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 1:37pm

Allods really bored

Complain to developers its their fault =p

Friday, October 17th 2014, 10:47pm

New Chat Font

I guess then they had a font fix then to use proper font. And no you cant change font in the game =p

Friday, October 17th 2014, 8:30pm

New Chat Font

You installed new Arial font, somehow. Maybe with Office or what ever. Game uses your fonts if set on that style. Edit: And fonts arent blurry at all. Fonts on your first picture are not properly displayed, they are too squished. I had fonts like that when I installed some old MS Office. Fonts on your 2nd picture looks better and thats how the font should be like.

Thursday, October 16th 2014, 10:59pm

New Chat Font

What are u guys talking about? o_o My fonts are same as before, sharp.