You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 58.

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 12:37am

Author: u_10390364

Can warriors even compare to paladin tanks?

If I would receive a free class change I would change the Paladin to Warr instantly! Tankish in BG: has protecttion and nice heals, but needs gear in PvP. Gears are comming from the harder astral: S6 + using CS items. A warr is a lot easier to get aoe agrro and the dps classes don't wait to pally get aggro , doesn't care either if has the Aoe taunt sppel on CD. They just know has 2x ice entropy and must cast the ICY meteor NOW ( mages) is a very high dmg spell. Scouts get buff at the start of th...

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 12:16am

Melee Scout?!

Quoted from "bojanmilos011" managing barriers bu Quoted from "bojanmilos011" Melee scout is now available as a tank. With the right stats and right rotations good tank scout won't be dropped below 70% hp with decent healer and would be even easier with support bard/engi with acceleration Tank scout has kinda hard time managing barriers but has lots of dodge from 60%-100% so that fixes the problem cause u dodge most of the time if u know what your doing Yes you can, but the healer will whisper f...

Wednesday, February 15th 2017, 12:09am

Builds From Players (Contribute Please)

http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!6!333.3..…PZOW!yrf/RWVOVC Something like this I have. The gear is everywhere "critical" where I can get. I don't have enough rubies. But I am missing a lot of rubies. At aoe is fine. Scouts and healers can do more Aoe dps in some cases. At boss I am the best ( with similar gear) , but need to have those Astral Venom rubies, and cast it when I have 3 stack on boss. Others are doing even better with Phantoms, but I can't master it.

Tuesday, February 14th 2017, 11:56pm

Is this build good?

Quoted from "user_10191317" I was wondering if I need to change my talents. Talents, but rubies! http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!3!112...3…sib/C!gtrdrf/DB I can't log in to game now, but from memory I am using something like this in astral in FH. The idea is: Get a spell + rubies which gave Heal Over Time. that one on the almost bottom left. Get a spell which is spammable heal, singla target and generates "combat advantage" ( fanaticism in case of healer) Get another spell for AoE heals, because...

Wednesday, February 1st 2017, 11:16pm

Diference between F2P and P2P.

Quoted from "Bluescarlet" wow spending 3 month of your life to earn 10 euros? wowie 1000 euros, and not to earn, bu to save. A kinda difference.

Monday, January 30th 2017, 10:05am

At free to play it you play as designed the game maybe can save around 1000-2000 bc. / month - to pay the sub server. If you find THE way, how is money made on f2p, you will make too! Needs about 2-3 weeks full TIME investment, daily min 14h, no cash at all!!! AFTER that DAILY 1000 bc is the minimum. Very soon you get all CS items runes at min 9. The initial 2-3 week is really boring, monotonic, not a pleasure. After that not a pleasure either, because you don't play the game but make money. Aft...

Monday, January 30th 2017, 9:56am

Is the maze good?

Quoted from "user_10191317" Quoted from "VashBOG™" Or just test it your self and see what is the deal with mazes? Don't see a need for all these posts like this when testing it takes little to no time, and u loose nothing if you fail. I just want some advice before doing this. Expenses vs reward. Keep this in mind. In this days I was in huge maze, which were constructed several years. I think the owner of maze spent huge amont of money and time to get the items increasing it, defending it. The ...

Thursday, January 26th 2017, 10:31am

My.com is looking for voluntary testers!

voluntary testers! Why to pay testers...

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 9:29am

DPS ranking?

Quoted from "al5yal511" i see best dps atm is all , i mean i saw a pala who dps 600mill while the 2nd was 200mill , and they both have same gear same runes . 600M dps? -maybe 6000k dps

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 9:24am

Since BG is a mixed team from Lig and Imps, need only 24 players. Aren't 24 players of level 75 to click BG at evening? - how you do raids?

Thursday, January 19th 2017, 8:10am

Scout pure dps PVE/PvP

Yes Later I needed to change that build to something like this: http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!8!313....…ez/SULDUND!c/YJ In order to have SOME dps at boss. Alternate the acid with aoe that spell and fire with aimed shot ? ( single target) - both spells with long casting I don't know the name now. I must gave up the talents and rubies which made huge dps at starting the fights ( astral trash mobs) but not better at bosses. I found how to do insane dps at trash aoe mobs 14M -and low on boss 1-2M- ...

Tuesday, January 17th 2017, 6:22am

Answer to why some players are "unkillable" in PVP and how you can do this too

I went to S4 with somebody. That was geared and very high runes. Used Blood lust elixir. Did like 4x dmg as a "regular" average player, with medium runes and daily potion and regulart 72k-73k GS. That Bloodlust healed him ( in S4 ) so much even as he grabbed agro from the tank he could survive very well. You can try the effect, if you get geared in Blue and go to S1 , maybe s2. At pvp is almost the same: there are very-very weak players and very strong, just not "plain" and a "red ring" but a na...

Monday, January 16th 2017, 8:43am

Which rubie is missing? - Ruby list

I made a reincarnation and I have no idea anymore what is missing for her, nether for main, but I think some scroll and some raids, lets see which one. Press U, then Skill tab scroll down and expand Talents. Revelation The daemonic Threat Strange Cultist The lost homeland / The hope of the orc Holy weapons Sealed Power The great game / Ethereal enemy The Curse of the June ------- Battleground Grand Experiment -class trainer-

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 8:46am

What level should my runes be?

Quoted from "ALLODS-ONLINE-PLAYER" beyond level 8/9 cost / efficiency strongly suffers i think for a "Normal" endgameplayer level 5+ is fine Perfectly agree with this post! Here is why: Just a "small" fix: if you plan to PvP and be on top kill, then kinda needed 11-12, but the costs is to high: "efficiency strongly suffers". At f2p server league side, check Carlos or xCarlosX or whatever name has. He deals tanking s4 mostly - with Patr 4 and some incredible low runes. Forgot how much but is 4 o...

Saturday, January 14th 2017, 2:27pm

Radiant Strongbox of the Conclave - 13/01/17

Quoted from "rozetri" Quoted from "domi5500" 30 + 40 + 40 + 90 + 30(temporary) = 90 I think it means the max you can get out of a single item is 90, but it's poor wording either way. What you really want to do is advertise the max you can get with all items combined. There's also nothing in this news post mentioning the important detail that certain items actually unlock your ability to choose certain stats. You can pick from Vitality, Caution, Bloodlust, Willpower, and Sustainability, but you ...

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 2:08pm

I need a build for Paladin (PVP) and (astral DPS)

Quoted from "azalin71" Use the simple build I put up or one of Rozetris builds. Tested. Has exactly half of my fail dps at single target. Maybe he followed a "pro" build?

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 11:59am

I don't have with who to play this game!

The red team won, not the Blue. The red. On the Blue is top dps, is top kill is top... whatever ppl .... Top 4 killers did 69 kills, which is a lot more then the whole other team... and they loose. Now tell anything to that players! Something like how it would be better to go for / with flag? Until you don't meet they runes, you have to shut up, they won't listen: And got followers , because they have high runes...

Thursday, January 12th 2017, 11:34am

Scout pure dps PVE/PvP

I am satisfied with this build: http://www.allodswiki.ru/calc#!8!313....…s/GCXPXCPI!c/YJ Since it is a reincarnation, missing a lot of ruby. Bombardment deals the most of the damage at single target. Toxic funes at Aoe. It seems the Aimed shot is a completely waste, once I will remove it.