You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 60.

Wednesday, July 17th 2019, 2:58am

Author: Prison

Is it worth coming back?

Quoted from "rozetri" Quoted from "Dugrosh" Quoted from "IAmGroot" I read this forum every day, I have no idea why, I guess in hopes the game will return to gPotato some day and actually become playable again...but I'm sure that will never happen. I want to come back, as you can see, I've literally not played this game in over 2 years, yet have read the forum every single day since I left because I am still THAT attached to it. I have huge connections to this game and it's community. This. I'm ...

Tuesday, May 16th 2017, 12:57am

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name : [Bezerg] Server : [ New Frontier ] Suggested Name: Kazul's Eye Nogrom's Pit Victory Park Great Cataclysm Gift of Life Tep's Experiment

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 11:27pm

Update 8.0: New Race

So I want to come back and play this new race.. but I didn't receive a jar. I have a level 70 toon, that is now 75. I completed the entire new zone and still got nothing. Do I need to delete a reincarnation for this jar to show up? Am I missing something here that I didn't do right?

Sunday, March 27th 2016, 9:01pm

what will be the best pvp heal class on 7.0 ?

Your memory is better than mine haha but I still remember being kited to death by your pally in the AT battle days. Back when Paladins had that ridiculous slow lol... And fights were even in CS..For the sake of this thread. Paladins> Warriors :'(

Sunday, March 27th 2016, 7:46pm

what will be the best pvp heal class on 7.0 ?

You mean Rose, the pally you named yourself after Rozetri? :p haha jk That is going to far back....

Friday, March 25th 2016, 8:58pm

More and more strongbox sales rly?

You know not having strongbox sales screws the "new players" too right? How do you plan to catch up on the CS stuff if it is never sold? Buy it off the AH where it is extremely overpriced? You are complaining for no reason. You HAVE to have these strongbox sales.

Friday, August 14th 2015, 5:38am

An old player returning

Yeah your name rings a bell too That was soo long ago! haha I honestly think I am the only member of PI that even looks at/plays this game anymore :/ I lost contact with PI players about 2-3 years ago sadly.

Friday, August 7th 2015, 5:22am

An old player returning

Primal Instinct #1 Guild Beta I used to play in the guild as a warrior named Prison. I just lurk on the forums now and haven't played in a bit. RIP LunDeus, Hanker, Gexalo, Tato, and the rest of PI

Monday, May 25th 2015, 7:30pm

I am going to try out the P2P server, can't decide between Warden or Paladin.

Both of them are very viable. However, I believe that most "successful" wardens don't use melee so if you think are going to be able to... You can but I don't think it's the "best" build. But both classes put crazy high damage out and right now wardens can even be full healers if they choose to be. So pretty much pick which one want and you will not be disappointed with either.

Monday, May 11th 2015, 7:38pm

PMB Rewards Issue

Most may not know but I placed 1st for the NA Engineer PMB Guide and just wanted to state a few issues with the prize distribution that can possibly be fixed for next time. I just wanted to say I will not be using any rewards given to me by this event... This event lasted a LONGGG time and within this time I stopped playing the sub server. The prizes were put onto my sub server character that I will not be playing again. Is it really that hard to remove them and put the rewards else where? (I kn...

Wednesday, May 6th 2015, 8:15pm

No Answer on the card since 15 days

You have to go to your actual support ticket through the my.com website. It took me over a month to realize this after getting that "Thank you" email. The "Thank you" email means they replied to your ticket. Good luck Krafty @Jees. It normally takes them 2+ weeks to reply initially but after that they aren't as bad when it comes to replying.

Friday, May 1st 2015, 7:05pm

[PMB] Pimp My Build 6.0: Results!

I agree with you Erwyn. A lot of the guides that I looked at looked very nice but majority of the content seemed like you could just read the talents/rubies and figure it out for yourself. I actually enjoyed the guides that had explained their rotations and play style. Gratz to all the winners! Great guides everyone

Friday, April 10th 2015, 10:04pm

[PMB] Engineer 101 Guide - Prison

Quoted from "bunzy" Quoted from "Prison" My Personal PvP Build: Engineers are a very squishy class. i disagree You probably just don't pull aggro often .... But on a serious note I would say the class is squishy when you are full damage PvE spec. I have had my diehard pop numerous times in astral. It could just be because I pull aggro a lot on the p2p server. The engineer can be fairly tanky in a pvp spec because of the amount of incoming damage absorption skills and cc they have. However, if y...

Friday, April 10th 2015, 1:28am

Thank you for all the feedback I didn't dive into rubies because most are self explanatory. But I will take a look at adding in some detail to rubies I believe need explaining.

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 4:02am

If you have any other questions about Engineer's or my builds above feel free to to ask. I will try to explain my reasons or answer you as best as possible. <3

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 3:30am

My Personal PvP Build: If i had more talent points and rubies available. I would put my talent points into rank 3 steel trap and put my rubies into X Class engineer and Death Machines The rotation for PvP can not be shown. PvP is about reactions and what is happening on the battlefield so I will just share the reasoning behind my build. Engineers are a very squishy class. This causes me to pick up every defense ruby possible. I sacrifice a small amount of DPS to stay alive longer. You want to be...

Thursday, April 9th 2015, 3:29am

Introduction: Hello everyone that is looking to become the best engineer ever! My name is Prison and I have actively been playing this game since closed beta. I am currently in the league guild, Void, on the subscription server (Smuggler's Paradise). Before picking up the engineer class, I played as a warrior for the majority of my time playing this game. The reason I wanted to switch to an engineer is because it was something new and who doesn't like to walk around with massive guns *flex I ha...

Monday, April 6th 2015, 3:24am

RampageRedmonds is here!

Quoted from "RampageRedmonds" Well, i'm from England, so EU would defo be better, are there any EU League guilds? Avarice is mainly EU. Void is a mix with heavy NA players.

Monday, April 6th 2015, 3:16am

RampageRedmonds is here!

Quoted from "RampageRedmonds" I'm level 27, played about 30 hours, over the past 2 days, I've seen one person,.. That is just empire side in general :/ and Utopie (the big guild on Empire) is fully EU players as far as I understand. So unless you play at that time, empire is gonna seem dead.