You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 77.

Saturday, September 28th 2019, 1:29am

Author: Mr Barett

[PMB 10.1] Mayhem's Scout PvE Guide

The End So you've finally made it to the end of my guide. I hope you found the guide useful and that you learned something new from it.It's very possible that I may have forgotten to include some stuff, in this case I will be sure to include it in future edits.I am open for discussion of anything mentioned in the guide and welcome you to comment your thoughts or suggestions below.Thank you for reading.

Friday, September 27th 2019, 10:38pm

Rotation Rotation for Scout is quite simple and straight forward: Important things to keep in mind while DPSing: • Make sure your target is always poisoned with either Deadly Poison from Aimed Shot or Weak Poison from Bombardment. ----o It's important that you have either buff on target, preferably both for higher DPS. ----o Important because poisoned targets receive more damage. • Always use Crippling Shot when you have 2 stacks of Accurate Shot on the Target. ----o Should be used whenever the ...

Friday, September 27th 2019, 10:37pm

Artifacts Below you will find the artifacts I suggest for PvE DPS. Victory Cross Damage dealt +15 (Rank 5) up to 25% (Rank 10) 1: Upon entering combat, you receive the Striving for Victory effect which increases all your damage dealt and reduces all incoming damage by 10% for 6 seconds. 2: Dealing damage increases your main offensive stat by 5 (up to 40). Duration of the effect: 2 seconds. 3: Incoming damage increases your damage by 1% (up to 10%). This effect can be triggered once per second. D...

Friday, September 27th 2019, 10:36pm

Racial Skills Sabotage Range: Melee combat Cooldown: 1m Race ability (Saboteur) Leap 20 yards away from the target. The target and all enemies in a 15-yard radius around them will be immobilized for 2 seconds. Sticky Bomb Range: 20 Cooldown: 1m Race ability (Ranger) Throws a bomb which sticks to the target and explodes in 3 seconds, inflicting damage and restoring 6 gear pieces. Sybaris Cooldown: 1m. Race ability (Hunter) During 6 seconds, any enemy, who deals direct damage to you receives Poiso...

Friday, September 27th 2019, 10:36pm

Stat Balance Balancing stats can be challenging, and I often find myself questioning what stats to run as well. I will do my best to include the stat balance that I suggest for our current patch. The stats that I don’t change: • Double Attack: 250, or atleast as close to 250 as possible. If you can choose between 240 and 280, go for 240. This makes your rotation smoother with lower cooldown on your Charms. • Swiftness: 220-244. I currently run 244 and with Victory Cross Rank 2, it will go up to ...

Friday, September 27th 2019, 10:35pm

Rubies you can live without I understand that many of you won’t have access to as many rubies as me, so I will name rubies you can drop from the build. Many of the rubies I have included are “luxury” rubies, rubies I have taken because I simply have enough rubies. • Survival Technique: With Bloodlust you can easily heal yourself, however in PvP where you don’t always have a healer, this ruby is very useful. • Enchantment Expert: With Double Attack and Replenishment you can easily accumulate enou...

Friday, September 27th 2019, 10:34pm

Talents you can live without • Replenishment: You don’t need Rank 3 of this spell, Rank 2 is more than enough. • Recoil: Not all scenarios require this spell, although it is nice to have, it is something you can live without. • Wild Hunt: You can decrease the rank of this spell if you must, but I would advise against it if you want the highest damage output. Do not drop this skill completely.

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 1:56pm

Ruby Grid 3 – Survival code (icon in middle is different) • Cat Reflexes: Swiftness rubies, gives up to 90 stats. • Bear Power: Your stamina increases by up to 70%. • On Alert: Increases maximum capacity of Gear Pieces by 5 (total of 25) and increases all damage dealt by up to 12%. • Camouflage: Makes you invisible for 8 seconds. Makes you immune to slowing effects and increases movement speed by up to 40%. Decreases damage received by up to 40%. Using any ability will cancel this effect. • Cove...

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 1:55pm

Ruby Grid 2 – Poisoner (icon in middle is different) • Tricky Charms: Requires Aspect of Assault. When using any charms you receive the Tricky Charms buff which increase all damage dealt by up to 12 for 10 seconds. Description doesn’t state if it’s %-based, but I believe this is just a small error in the description. The timer renews to 10 every time you re-apply a new charm. • Aspect of Killer: Requires Aspect of Assault. Increases all damage dealt by up to 12%. • Accurate Shot: Requires Aspect...

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 1:54pm

Ruby Grid 1 – Fire starter (icon in middle is different) Before I dive into the details of each ruby, I would like to mention that when I say “up to XX%” it means when you have all rubies. • Fire Starter: Requires Aspect of Assault. Increases all fire damage dealt by up to 16% with all 4. • Death Mark: Additionally increases damage bonus from Swift Fletching by 15% as well as duration of the effect by 3 seconds (total of 9 seconds) with all rubies. • Vulture’s Feast: Brutality rubies, gives up t...

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 1:51pm

Talents In this guide I will include some alternatives you may choose between based on different situations. I have a total of 83 Talents and 74 Rubies, the maximum amount. I understand some of you won’t have all of this at your disposal, so I will be sure to include things you can drop. These are the talents I suggest for pure damage output: Before describing each talent and ruby I chose and why I chose them, I figured it would best to describe the talents Poison Charm and Fire Charm. Both char...

Wednesday, September 25th 2019, 1:50pm

Introduction Hello and welcome to my guide! My name is Mayhem, I play on the Evolution server in the guild Monsters Inc. I have experience with every class in the game, but I share a close bond with the Scout class and decided to make a guide for this class above any other. I hope you will find my guide useful and that you learn something new. Perhaps it can inspire you to try the class yourself. Enjoy. Scout Roles Scout’s can choose between two roles: Aspect of Assault for Damage and Aspect of ...

Friday, June 29th 2018, 9:28pm

Help me collect CE intel!

Keynar for El Presidenté!

Wednesday, June 20th 2018, 1:17pm

Easy to farm golds on New Frontier??

Quoted from "dragagon" Like he said, he is someone that plays to run away from problems, meaning he's too lazy to solve them. He will apply the same mindset here. No use helping him :/ Gooduck fallen spirit, may Nihaz save you o7 while it may be true ,i think your a bit hard on roasting him

Tuesday, June 19th 2018, 12:25am

Easy to farm golds on New Frontier??

or just do WoW if you don't want p2w ,instead of that random piece of poo

Wednesday, May 23rd 2018, 6:28pm

Strongbox of the Secret Power - 23/05/2018

as a player located in Belgium i'm enjoying the gamble box

Thursday, May 10th 2018, 2:11pm

[Feedback]Gear Progress - (ex Unlocking the Epic Sector !)

Quoted from "Rayofsshadow" I agree with You Gladia ! calls out entire server and has a lil bitch fight and is the first to "run to te teacher" GM in this case and lick it's arse GG Pio you deserve to be hit by a deer when going to work tommorow

Friday, May 4th 2018, 8:23pm

Sale: Radiant Strongbox Of The Inventor - 03/05/18

Quoted from "Sideer" Quoted from "dragagon" I am quitting this company attitude. Games were made for kids to enjoy, but you people aim at adults with jobs that have no more goals or aims in life so the money they got left can be spend on juicy looking content. Quoted from "dragagon" Quoted from "Potwor86" hence the schematics for this breakthrough have been safely locked away within the Radiant Strongbox of the Inventor, Has been safely locked away behind another paywall of another paywall of A...

Saturday, April 28th 2018, 6:12pm

Answers to some of your questions

i'm curius how you gona solve this without breaking the balance Quoted from "Lisad" 2. Netherlands and Belgium lootboxes ban. We are aware of this and we are developing measures to create a safe environment for players from these regions. However, one needs to prepare for the fact that the sales of this kind will be unavailable for users from countries that do not accept lootboxes Quoted from "Lisad"