You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 212.

Sunday, September 23rd 2018, 1:50pm

Author: Yulian

Gold making

Yes I am 100% sure he will find the answer, especially in this up to date forum.

Friday, August 24th 2018, 2:56pm

How use bard?

One more thing I need to ask: I installed the Addon you provided but... I frankly have no idea what it does, could you give me some pointers?

Friday, August 24th 2018, 2:15pm

How use bard?

I am amazed, wow, your the man Dragagon! Such on point response you deserve the best. Well I hope other players who will have trouble find this also.

Thursday, August 23rd 2018, 6:15pm

How use bard?

Hello, I would like to revive this thread and make it up to date for 9.1 patch so: -After reading through what everyone else said above me, I have some questions mainly about builds. -Is any of the build above still usable in the new 9.1 patch, because i see some differences in the ruby's between here and the actual game now? -I just started playing bard because it seems awesome, I have some previous experience with the game but I am not up to date with the new meta and such. -What I mainly need...

Sunday, August 12th 2018, 8:48am

Maintenance Is Over! 9.0.1 feedback

"We are still preparing patch notes" This is comedy gold! You made my day! It s preposterous.

Saturday, August 11th 2018, 7:16pm

The only existing way to revive P2P server

We all know your a die hard fan Allods Online Player. I agree with almost everything The Last Brunnen G said. Allods marketing is extremely bad. Players are few. You can counter attack this persons statements, because you like the game or you can try and see past them and understand what he means. I play the game at the moment, the game does feel more populated but... I doubt it will last long. In 4 weeks i was only able to play 1 goblin ball match, and keep in mind i was qued for around 4 hours...

Thursday, August 2nd 2018, 8:18am

Server Population Status

That no reply tells you alot... Also would be nice to see population.

Wednesday, August 1st 2018, 5:44pm

Auto Attack And Auto Loot

We already have auto loot you pay 500 BC or gems to buy a magpie helper. And if you pay 600 more you can teach it to gather herbs and ores...

Tuesday, July 24th 2018, 1:07pm

Update 9.0.1 «Ascension»

Will there be any changes to classes like mages? New skills or reworked?

Sunday, July 1st 2018, 11:55am

Few ideas

I support the idea to have raid search for every raid in the game. That would help new players allot especially since the population is so low.

Saturday, June 30th 2018, 7:04am

I need endgame dps and healer build.

Well, thx for answer Dragagon. The question was asked ages ago as you said, in the meantime I got a build from someone else it didn t performed that great and because of that I went back to playing my warrior on empire(the toon is from 2014 but didn t had great runes). So i played around with warrior and came up with a build that i can play easy, so know i am playing that warrior. Recently i started to get more familiar with the healer also cus i made aoidoi heal reinc. And i suppose I will apll...

Wednesday, June 27th 2018, 2:14pm

Yes thank you for all the great answers...

Saturday, June 23rd 2018, 4:04pm

Characters rework plz?

Also bring back mana back...

Friday, June 22nd 2018, 9:40pm

Characters rework plz?

No aspect is life! Also whoever remembers the warrior skills when the max lvl was 40 when the dmg on "Headbutt" depended on the quality of the helmet. Or when chosing paired weapons or 2h was important. Those were the times. I personally think allods was way more interesting then but we will never get that back....

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 12:08pm

Very nice job with the bug fixes and patches

What does that do? Also it s not flame. Also i just used stone to teleport. And i coulnd t usr the urgent teleportation because i didn t had the dead end effect

Thursday, June 21st 2018, 9:48am

Very nice job with the bug fixes and patches

So i was doing quest in sogot and pressed automove and this happened. No words required. For the record i could move arround and teleport and do stuff but i was stuck in the roof so to say i couldnt move upstairs. [[url]https://ibb.co/eOiPkT[/url] Another thing happend but i don t have it recorded where i was killing a mob in Sogot, White Hook and I just falled through the ground and got stuck while the mob was hiting me but i couldn t hit back. That happened after the maintenance. So yeah very ...

Wednesday, June 13th 2018, 6:39pm

I need help with one dps build for endgame and one healer build. I have greatness, 72 talent points, 64 rubys, 250 stat pointss. When i say dps i mean a build that will allow me to handle mobs in Azure distortion solo( like i ve seen alot of people do and mobs in KoE. I just switched to healer from mage cus i won a morpher from "Not a day without gifts". Don t hate me because i made new thread i just couldn t find on the forum what i was looking for. Also i would be really thankfull if you could...

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 8:37pm

[Feedback]Gifts for new players

Problem is the few new players who use the ark will stop playing after they reach lvl 80 cus it s very hard to get in the game and start gearing yourself up.

Sunday, May 27th 2018, 8:31pm

New chars stronger than old ones

I believe no. From what I read in forum, it s a marketing tactic as they said: we give those extra items to newly created toons so we can atract more players. They will stop handing them next patch. P.S. I don t think making new players lvl 75 is good they will quit either before or after lvl 80 because the game is very hard to get used. I myself an old player came back to this made new char and lvled normally till 55 and used ARK and i instantly regreted it... It took me 2 weeks just to figure ...

Monday, April 30th 2018, 2:35pm

Alchemy ADDON for patch 9.0

That was the one! Thank you, this might be good for other players out there also.