You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 3:31pm

Author: user_10457877

Allods community. For the P2P server

not much rage. i thought you should know No one but the ppl in the guild like that guild or you shaffou. ever since i got on its been nothing but hearing about <snip>You are extremely controlling. i personally could careless. why i am leaving. let you to your 25 ppl playing a mmo. i just hope allods wises up and shut that server down. waste of money. only thing keeping that server open is the F2p. why should they pay for you guys to keep fucking up. none of you help the server. just fucked it al...

Sunday, January 15th 2017, 1:47pm

Allods community. For the P2P server

thank you all for replying. and shaffou <snip>. you <snap>. that has no regard for anyone but yourself. many vet players would love to tell you. But i will. i dont fear loosing a 40$ this game is not even worth 10 any more. and for the people who follow that <snip>. i hope you all stay together. match made in heaven. you will never make it in any other game. This is a Small land filed Pond full of whats left of allods online trash. and i if anyone ever downloads blizzard game. You know the Game ...

Thursday, January 5th 2017, 1:32am

"Operation is impossible" message when trying to buy crystals

Go through paypal. next time. If My.com support team is sleeping. Paypal isn't. For Next time. sorry i do not have any other options for you to take on the problem at hand. sorry that this is happening to you guys