Most populated faction?

f2p empire

Wednesday, June 19th 2019, 10:49pm

Author: Barut

Allods Online Raffle!

Ooo. Geef shinies.

Thursday, June 6th 2019, 7:10pm

New Trial of Blood (increase spark xp gain)

Quoted from "Sideer" 135 base value for 3 trials, 270 total. I won't comment that statement above until You try to do them without full CS and very high runes. I am also talking about ppl who were playing for less than me and have trouble doing those trials not because of bad build/stats but due to low CS and also low runes and by low I mean full epics from CS, runes like 6x lvl 8 . Runes do not protect you from a one shot unless it may be people with 13's in defense even then, the number of pe...

Thursday, May 30th 2019, 11:29pm

New Trial of Blood (increase spark xp gain)

Quoted from "Sideer" Haven't You (devs) forgotten to raise spark xp from those trials? Difficulty level was raised like 10x so MAYBE You should increase spark xp gain by 10x too? It feels really weird to get that pathetic 270 exp (as it is now) from something A LOT harder than s3 or one BG win (which give 1440spark exp). I'm writing this because I'm getting really tired of seeing the same not very wise pattern over and over again in game which I (still) like. P.S. If You change difficulty level...

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 4:13am

Upcoming Allods Online updates

Quoted from "Dragagon" The nobility which officers and above can see to track inside guild growth, is it only after guild lv100 and before that you can only see guild prestige like we have now? Yes, after level 100. Quoted from "Dragagon" And for the tactical bonus stats for dominions, can you have offensive AND defensive bonus stats active at the same time or is it only one at a time? Don't know yet as my RU guild hasn't reached that stage yet. But according to the plural wording of the dev po...

Tuesday, May 21st 2019, 3:26am

Need help with quest!

Hi. Did you complete "martyr's Rune quest" beforehand? I think there should be a rune vendor next to the resurrection pad to help you complete it. The reward for the A bloody ritual quest is a third level of Patronage which has to do with runes.

Monday, May 26th 2014, 7:35am

Mirage? New mount in sale in Russia

We need to protest against this mount as the bubble it gives (20 yards bubble which makes anyone outside unable to target players inside it). This means that range/kiting classes will be useless as they need to come inside the bubble which will make them extremely easy to kill. Mages already die quickly if caught, scouts also...

Sunday, April 27th 2014, 12:27am

NO longer leauge vs empire

There is League faction? Oo Never seen them....

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 4:20pm

[Eula] Question about Mobile APP, license's terms and code of conduct

Not possible, Mail.ru needs to add API for our portal like they have for allods.ru at mobilemanager.allods.ru, untill than not possible to port for our version of allods. The app just pulls data from mobilemanager.allods.ru and adds graphical interface for android thats it, so without Mail.ru installing mobilemanager on our portal nothign we cna do.

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 3:51pm

You can't install it as you need account for RU App Store, the app is made for Russian servers I will try and see if I can make it for our server. If you want to decompile it and analyze it I have uploaded it here: http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/57132648/file.html Use Adnroid Development Kit to run it on ur PC or some other 3rd Party Tool

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 3:36pm

App is available for Android already https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai…_mobile_manager Unfortunately it seems it uses allods.ru portal instead of my.com's that we use I will still download it and analyze to see if a quick port for our version is possible.

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 3:32pm

Wow nice find, look's like the only thing that is needed is translation and maybe a port to a web version also if possible due to authentication. Because in the video the app seems to fully function. If you need help, I'm available. (I have collaborated for a few Android apps and also have flash experience with limited Java knowledge if a web port is possible)

Thursday, April 24th 2014, 3:27pm

Private allod quests

I agree, instead of punishing players as time passes since introduction of private allod, they should either make it same as for players who got it before or easier. Before there was a quest for 7/8 fragments along with other quests. Now there is no such a quest which makes it much longer as the current quests only give 1 fragment.

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 11:17am

New Class Brain Storming

Let's see how great of imagination people have for a new class. Please write in organized manner as wall of text is really annoying to read and usually people will skip you idea. Class Name: Class Range: Class Roles: Abilities or type of play:

Sunday, April 20th 2014, 10:54am

Barut's Suggestion Thread

ECLIPSE Clockwork Boss Make the circles on the ground that freeze the character a different color or more highlighted in order to be seen easier. Currently they are hard to see, especially the edges of the circle, as they blend into the ground and the mage's channeling skill also makes it harder to see the circles as its a similar color. This is on maximum graphical settings. SUMMONER Make Summoner's crowd control where he puts a mob into a ghost world a different color as the current light blue...

Monday, April 14th 2014, 6:15pm

Balance

This problem always existed in Allods and not just Allods but pretty much any game with factions. On RU most servers have problems with Imps being underpopulated and not on par with League on gear. Here in EU we had shifts, sometimes League would dominate, sometimes Imps would dominate. It really depends on hardcore players leaving the game. When majority of old hardcore MINC players took a break or left the game league side dominated a lot. There trully is no solution for a permanent fix, this ...

Monday, April 14th 2014, 5:57pm

Runic Curse, this (un)known enemy

Runes What is a Rune Curse? How to reduce the influence of Rune Curse? Answers to frequently asked questions. What is the Curse of Rune Curse of Rune (hereinafter - RP) - the percentage of incoming healing cuts, depending on runes you attacking the enemy. RP introduced to compensate the decrease of incoming damage the protective runes and increase outbound healing relatively attacking runes treating your character. What would have happened if it had not acted RP? Suppose you have a protective ru...

Sunday, April 13th 2014, 6:21pm

Boss no drops - not the first for me o.O

This has never happened to me and so far I haven't seen server lag since the merge. They did add a protection to the game from killing same boss in the same instance many times just in case some new exploit is discovered to reset the boss, this protection prevents getting more loot from the same boss after you kill him the first time...

Thursday, April 10th 2014, 1:49am

HELP

I just got my final path trial for creating my private allod and when I teleported to yasker tower to get the dailies for it game crashed which resulted in loosing the quest from the quest log! Now the NPC who gave me the quest is not giving me the quest, I really need this fixed as it took so long to get to this stage of private allod cration.