You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-8 of 8.

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 2:22am

Author: farkika18

Thinking a out returning.

Actually I was thinking about the same. I always come back for patches, play a couple of days, but sadly I can't keep up with F2P servers anymore, so probably will start again soon on P2P, undecided which faction for now.

Tuesday, February 11th 2020, 2:17am

Collector's Editions pre-order for the 11.0 «Soul of Darkness» update!

I actually think we never got "warp" on our servers (it was only on RU), but I heard it was a huge failure (DOA as you said)... sadly... as I was looking forward to it. I really love this game, and I wish all the best for it... but they need to change a LOT of things pretty drastically if they want players to stick to it and new players to come play this game. I hope 11.0 will bring back all the hype and will make me wanna play this game a lot again.

Saturday, February 8th 2020, 6:06pm

Collector's Editions pre-order for the 11.0 «Soul of Darkness» update!

Is there a set date for the release? What will 11.0 have? Are there any new story quests? PvE allods? New raids? Or are we still have to do Observatory? I'm sorry but I couldn't care less on what the collectors editions include if I don't know if I wanna play this game anymore...

Friday, June 14th 2019, 7:05pm

Global Costume Sale: Now Live! - 11/06/2019

This Sale is a move in the right direction. Keep going Allods Online.

Wednesday, April 17th 2019, 10:06am

New Adventures: Vranomir Temnov

So I got this quest via Quest Finder. There's no Auto-Path for this quest, and I can't seem to find it on my own either. I'm a level 85 Kanian Healer if that helps. Is there anyone who knows where is this guy?

Tuesday, April 16th 2019, 8:19pm

PvP and PvE equipment

Is there any approximate time when will these (and the "Warp") get released on our server?

Tuesday, April 9th 2019, 5:52pm

Prophetic Cards For subscription server!

So it is not clear for me but how can you get the Compasses here?

Wednesday, May 17th 2017, 10:21pm

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name: [BritneyHeals] Server: [New Frontier] Suggested Name: Ancient Mound