You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-20 of 220.

Monday, May 5th 2014, 3:33am

Author: Saviorass

WTF 25 shards needed to get GT ruby :S

That depends on what you plan to do with them ofc. Some dont mind gearing up realy slow.

Monday, April 28th 2014, 11:03pm

Rangad i was talking about greatness. That took me months..... ofc

Monday, April 28th 2014, 10:41pm

You dont have to learn me anything now please keep this thread serious and constructive.

Monday, April 28th 2014, 10:30pm

Or i can learn you how to troll properly =) So cute to see some people try

Monday, April 28th 2014, 10:16pm

that would soften the pain xD And Biromir i agree with u on that one. When it comes to gold its all good. people just have to get used to it.

Monday, April 28th 2014, 10:05pm

Thats very kind of you Poppet but that wont solve the problem for many others.

Monday, April 28th 2014, 9:41pm

Fraust the GT ruby is no problem to get. But it was the first ruby i could buy that showed me these insane prices. And i dont know about you but i dont have ages to spend on this game, it takes months to get Greatness, or 20 euro wich is not a small price to pay. Especialy not for those that like to have multiple characters. Ofc devs have to spend more time, but they also have a bigger community for that now. Makes no sense to up the prices and risk a decrease of population. In fact i am prerry ...

Monday, April 28th 2014, 9:10pm

Indeed, Stop increasing prices, allods already lost a HUGE community. Either decrease certain basic prices or dont touch them at all. This looks realy bad, dunno what to expect on the long term if they are already increasing prices now.

Monday, April 28th 2014, 7:18pm

Is there a way for me to make a poll about this? Just to show the allods team how pathetic people find this. i already have 2 guilds willing to vote.

Monday, April 28th 2014, 7:06pm

€20,00 for greatness..... comeon?? They cant be serious. Its just pathetic, thanks for ruining allods.

Monday, April 28th 2014, 6:20pm

Its not just sarn, its for everything. I wonder how much greatness costs now Its just plain sad

Monday, April 28th 2014, 5:53pm

WTF WTF WTF Before it was 2 freaking euro to get a freaking ruby you already got on your main or reincarnation. Now its freaking 30 cents each but u need freaking 25 already for the damn GT ruby... I assume this only wil become worse.... Freaking sad to put us up with this damn shit.

Monday, April 28th 2014, 1:16pm

Faction switch

its already screwed up

Monday, April 28th 2014, 11:29am

Faction switch

No shit sherlock xD Thats the whole reason why i made this thread

Monday, April 28th 2014, 10:19am

Faction switch

Just wondering when faction switch wil be back again? I can see the Empire can already enjoy a 10% increase during leveling but there is no option to switch factions yet. greetings

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 11:56am

BG leechers

Nah Elves i clearly understand. I pressed on quote or reply to this post of VashBog_Highroller : I see people with 24k velhuru and less every day. Even tho gear has been reset, people are able to craft/buy epic/blue gear but they do not, already weeks behind and complain when you point them out. IMO leeching is not just afk, but it's also people who choose vanity over gear. There is no reason what so over that you are in full green level 60 gear or 51s/52s patch prior to level 60. You deserve no...

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 11:16am

always have to grind?

nah i am sure 1 round i can shoot the ball. And another round it says "you cant do that" every time.

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 11:05am

BG leechers

People like VashBog_Highroller are even the worse around. Everybody plays the game the way he/she wants to play it. Some might have kids, or a job that takes alot of time and maybe even friends that prevent them from gearing up fast. Some are just slackers. And yes, even slackers or vanity people can enjoy this game, REALY THEY DO! Just because you play it difrent does not mean every should do so to. I hate people that rage towards others because they play the game difrently.

Tuesday, April 22nd 2014, 10:55am

always have to grind?

i agree but prepare for ragers. Goblinball is somehow bugged for me. And the words that are beeing thrown to my head are just insane. Guess i'll make some screens the next time and post them on the forum.

Monday, April 21st 2014, 4:29pm

Het Nederlandse topic

Brengt 5.0.1 dan veranderingen voor de summy?