Search results 1-20 of 28.

Wednesday, May 24th 2017, 12:41pm

Author: DrakoKan

8.0.1 "Creation" Maintenance - 23/05/2017

Translator for patch note, lost on the mist of Gipat

Friday, May 12th 2017, 7:48pm

Name The New Server Contest - Entry Thread

Name: [DragoKan] Server: [Smuggler Paradise] Suggested Name: Tensess Light, Tensess Spark, Tensess Reborn, Purgatory of Soul.

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 2:49pm

8.0.1 - News/Update?

Quoted from "user_1129018" Coz there won't be any? Coz they are working hard on fixing all the bugs that appeared after the update on RU month and a half ago? Coz they decided to listen to community complains about early 8.0 update and think the current content hasn't been fully mastered on EU server? Coz they have no idea how to organize all the related mess with Trial of Blood timing or whatever there is? Coz they are bound to release 8.0.1 together with Premium system and it's not ready yet ...

Thursday, May 4th 2017, 2:39pm

Going to give p2p another try

Quoted from "Buuhuu" Pfannkuchen - I suppose only german players or german core and a few other language speaking players. About 10 (+-5) players I suppose. Leader is probably Skylineffm. Resurrection - Core of turkish players and I suppose there are about 1-3 english speaking players in there. Around 5 - 8 players I suppose. I don't know who is the leader. Hello, on league Resurrection, core turk, but international english speaking guild (for example me im from italy). Leader of the guild are ...

Monday, May 1st 2017, 8:13am

Questing zones ?

Hi, just go to Ase-tep, yes it's pvp area but simple ignore pvp and do important quest/side quest, and you cant have any problem simple dont use war banner, and take the flag off

Sunday, April 9th 2017, 10:18pm

F2P or P2P for the best PVE only experience?

Quoted from "u_4543184" Quoted from "user_1129018" That depends on what you mean by "all PVE content". Both astral and raids offer different modes now. There's an easy/normal mode for astral and easy/normal/hard modes for raids. Easy mode should be doable. The difference between easy and normal/hard is the amount of loot, so you'll be falling behind in gearing up compared to those who do normal modes. So basically these different modes allow you to participate in all content, but to be able to ...

Thursday, April 6th 2017, 6:46pm

Mount Drop list

Good to know, bad you wasted 10 plat

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 7:22pm

Mount Drop list

One say it's permanent, one say itìs no It's a mystery lol

Tuesday, April 4th 2017, 12:48pm

Looking for,End Game Warden Stat+ Rotation DPS

What's best for Warden pve stat distribution : 200 on Profiency, or beter do a balance with prof, det, brutality ?

Sunday, April 2nd 2017, 12:20pm

Mount Drop list

Quoted from "Heal3r101" Don't suppose you can poke anyone to get solid info on the lobster? Don't wanna waste 10 plats for a temporary mount xD Yes, for 10 plat sound like a joke for a time mount xD

Saturday, April 1st 2017, 12:12am

Mount Drop list

Ok all clear Tnx for the info.

Friday, March 31st 2017, 12:52am

Mount Drop list

Ok tnx again Anyway for s1 mean normal 2 star mode & sector 2 hard 3 star mode? cause i know sector for number like 5-6 ecc '

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 9:35pm

Mount Drop list

Quoted from "Buuhuu" Yes that means every astral layer. Doesn't matter if green/blue etc. however I cannot 100% confirm that you can get a pegasus in green sector 2. But once in purple sector I can confirm every mount to drop there. Btw: Added info about Kelpie mount (rank 6) ok, last question i forgot first to ask xD for mount need to use astral key to get it or i can get with helping hand to ?

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 9:20pm

Mount Drop list

Quoted from "Buuhuu" Hello, I don't have a mount list, but I can list them by myself. At least almost everyone Mounts Rank 1 MountHow To GetKanian/ Xadaganian HorseBought at Horse NPCTwilight WolfBought at Horse NPC (47g)Gray WolfAnniversary Event: 5 Platinium Coins or lucky drop from Large Gift or Greater Gift.Fiery WolfBought with Battleground Emblems (500) Rank 2 MountHow To GetFoggy PrancerLucky drop from Wandering Isle Race reward chestsGranite RhinoLucky drop from sector 1 Allods endbossG...

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 3:06pm

Mount Drop list

Hi, some one have a list of all the mount can be get on P2P server (Raid,Dungeon) ? And the mount inside astral dungeon, have random drop?

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 11:17am

Melting Isle: How to access ?

Oh, ok ill get in hand Allods a month ago so dunno they removed it , so for the mount skin, for example white horse, it's impossible to get now ?

Thursday, March 30th 2017, 10:48am

Melting Isle: How to access ?

Hi, i have a question about Melting Isle, i search info about on google, but it's all out date. So now, how can be access to melting isle? Need to wait they pop up like a event, or what ? Cause i want some mount skin, just for collection, but i cant find a way to access melting isle...

Tuesday, March 28th 2017, 8:28am

Mark Of Achiviement Problem

Hi, i have a question, on the replesh tab of charater, i see two mark one for battleground, one for goblinball. This mark have 64 stack of Part. When i read description say, Need Mark of Achiviement to get a full mark of tipe. My question is, from when come from the Mark of Achiviement ?