You are not logged in.

Search results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

Wednesday, May 13th 2020, 1:34pm

Author: Tatsbi

Any 11.0 PvP Builds?

What about Assault or more damage oriented PvP builds? Are they viable or is there even one?

Tuesday, May 12th 2020, 9:41pm

Any 11.0 PvP Builds?

I know bards are not the dominating class in PvP at the moment, but i love this class and enjoy playing it anyway. Are there any bard veterans out there that know some of the current builds? Ive done some reaserch and most builds focus on the old temporal acceleration that gave class CD reduction but its no longer the case. If theres any Support and Assault builds please let me know here. Thanks in advance

Friday, May 1st 2020, 9:30pm

PvP Builds

I´ve just achieved greatness today, and i´d like my secondary build to be a PvP one, but idk what builds are being used today. If anyone knows whats "meta" with pvp summys let me know please. Thanks in advance.

Friday, April 17th 2020, 1:08am

Leveling as a Tank Paladin?

Sweet, all that endgame stuff seems nice. Ill just have to endure leveling. Thanks for the info!

Thursday, April 16th 2020, 10:28pm

Leveling as a Tank Paladin?

Newbie Paladin player here, i was wondering if its poissible to level up as a Tank Paladin. Because of IRL stuff im not able to purchase from the P2W store, and im not able to buy waters of death to respec. Its kind of a long shot but id like to know if its possible at all.